SORT BY Relevancy
Did you miss last year's classic Post Fourth of July "Ask Dedan" Special, where we discussed: the BET Awards, T.I./Tiny/Floyd Mayweather and the importance of respecting your mate, how to know when you’re being string along, the difference between sexy and hoeish summer attire, thirsty men with nothing better to do than give insecure women compliments on Instagram, the Beyonce & Jay Z On the Run tour, and MANY other topics? If so, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters for over 10 Years"
will be a laid back evening of random thoughts and nonsense. tune in to hear what's on my mind as we gear up for the Fourth..
subject may include, but not limited to:
More thoughts RE: the GA toddler heat death
Big Mac v Whopper showdown
'wedding guest' ruins wedding with his balls
man with one arm fined for riding his bike
things you do on the Fourth
*thoughts/nonsense subject to change minute by minute..
will let you know about the Fourth of July show, as well as a guest for next week.
It's time travel shenanigans of the patriotic variety when the Wonder Show gets a visit from a chronally challenged Thomas Jefferson and John Adams! The 4th of July will never be the same as John, Mike and Jim must travel 200 years into the past to figure out what's what! And while they're away, which former U.S. president will take over hosting the Wonder Show? It's not who you think!
New York City based Comedian Nancy Lombardo host a cornucopia of terrific guests. Mixing it up with comedians, authors, musicians, professionals. Nancy Lombardo has performed her unique comedy from coast to coast. "COLOR ME CRAZY" AND MARY CHRISTMAS ARE AVAILABLE ON CD BABY. Watch the NANCY LOMBARDO SHOW Fridays 7 pm EST www.mnn.org or in NYC channel 83 RCN, 56 TW, and 34 Fios. Follow Comedy Concepts on Blog Talk Radio. Also sometime surprise call in celebrity guest. You never know so listen to the show. Support the arts by supporting the arts...buy stuff.
Reading of Frederick Douglass' famous speech givenon July 5, 1852 to the Rochester Ladies Anti-Slavery Society at an event commemorating the signing of the Declaration of Independence, held at Rochester's Corinthian Hall.
The Fourth of July is a celebration of America's declaration of Independence from England as a British colony, and yet it also marks the beginning of America's escalation of the Slave Trade and the mass importation of Africans to build up America's economy through forced free labor. Is this something African Americans should celebrate? Should we use this time to remind America of it's debt to the decendants of those kidnapped and forced into slavery? Or do we need to just get over it, eat our barbeque, play our music and celebrate a day off work? Call and share your opinion, 347-539-5639.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)