SORT BY Relevancy
This week marks our annual celebration of fathers. Fathers day is our time to recognize all the hard work that men put in to take care of our kids, wives and mentees.
Well over the course of a couple generations, the role of the father has "changed". Much of that is a result of men who have not adequately done their jobs in serving as the patriarchs of their families. Whether by choice or by force, there are more people who have stories of dads who were absent in their lives.
This somehow has grown into, conversations about who to honor on Fathers Day. Should dads still be honored if they aren't always around? Should single moms be honored on Fathers Day? If the kids of single moms wanted to honor them on Fathers Day, should moms discourage them? We'll discuss on this episode of #LFCRadio.
We invite you to join Truth and Guidance Ministries on Thursday night @ 8pm for our Fathers Day special, as we pat tribute to all fathers both pass and present. We welcome all testimonials comments and shoutouts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (6 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (3 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- Lady KatrinaM (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (1 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (0 chatters)