SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for another episode of Black Fathers Radio this evening at 8 est, as we welcome Anitra Scott to the show. Anitra will be joining us to discuss the Det. Brian Stevenson Purple Kiss Foundation (http://purplekisses.org/Ho?me.html).
Purple kisses honors the life and legacy of former Baltimore City police officer and detective Brian Stevenson, and gives hope and help to the youth of Baltimore, just as Det. Stevenson did throughout his life, which was taken from him violently.
We will also be joined by other officers, who will discuss what it means to be in a position such as an officer in Baltimore City, and put your life on the line everyday.
What are the impacts of losing a father/father-figure on a family? A community? A people? If you have experienced that loss, please call in and join the conversation. We want to hear from you in the hopes that your loss will serve as others' gain, be their strength, give them encouragement. Or maybe you'll get encouragement of your own. Please call in 646-727-1205.
We'll be talking about some of the efforts going on around Father's Day, including an event that I will be hosting, Black Fathers Rock!! Vol. II: A Hip-Hop/Spoken Word Tribute to Fatherhood on Fri., June 17th. Join us. If you know of any events coming up, spread the word to our listeners.
Peace family. On this past Sunday we celebrated the traditional Father's Day, and the National Day of Amnesty for Dads, which was a call for dads and moms to work to help reconnect dads to their children. We'll talk about the aftermath of this call, and talk about what factors keep fathers from being involved with their children. We'll also talk about what needs to be done to hold those responsible for fathers not being there accountable for their actions, all across the board.
Come join us, as we honor the man that makes it possible DAD! We are asking for everyone to call in. We would LOVE to hear from anyone who like to shout out or give thanks to a father, grandfather, father figure in their lives. We would especially LOVE to hear from the female listeners/members and the children.
Our special guest including yourselves will be:
"E" the poet emcee
Kennenth Braswell (Fathers Incorporated)
**** PLEASE JOIN US, SHOULD BE A GREAT SHOW****
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Nu Blak Order Bpc Radio (4 chatters)
- righteoushustle (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)