SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
The 8 Week Fat Loss Challenge provides you with the nutrition, exercise, motivation, recipes and plan to lose 5 to 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks, and up to 30 pounds in just 8 weeks!
This challenge presents an opportunity for you to dramatically improve the shape of your body, health and overall happiness! Many have stood exactly where you are right now and have gone forward to achieve their best body, improved health and an upgrade in overall quality of life.
As you apply the principles of the evidence-based Diet Free Life methodology and the exercise programs offered in this challenge, not only are you going to look and feel better, you are going to become more confident and every part of your life is going to improve. This 8 Week Fat Loss Challenge goes far beyond an outer-transformation, and provides you with a plan to experience an inner-transformation as well. As you may discover over the next eight weeks – the champion resides in you. This challenge is merely the triggering event for you to bring out your best – become the person you most want to be.
ALL IN JUST 8 WEEKS!
Lose up to 30 pounds
Drop 3 pant sizes
Increase overall energy
Improve Nutrition IQ
> Register | Learn More
in Weight Loss
Weight loss challenges practically guarantee you're going to drop pounds and shed inches off your body. The community support, success structure and deadline (target date) makes simple and somewhat easier to achieve results. In the 8 Week Fat Loss Challenge you receive a nutrition plan that not only works, but serves as something you can live with. You get access to hundreds of workout programs so regardless of your abilities - you can do something that works for you. In this episode of Diet Free Life with Robert Ferguson you get helpful hints and tips on how to make the most of the 8 Week Fat Loss Challenge.
> Register for our 8 Week Fat Loss Challenge
in Weight Loss
Today, Travis will teach you how to build a weight loss plate. In other words, a fat loss plate. Travis will also discuss eating out for fat loss.
in Weight Loss
Charlie is the author of a nutrition program that has sold more than 100,000 units. He starred in a nationally broadcast television infomercial that was recognized by the Jordan Whitney report as one of the twenty five-popular infomerical's in the U.S.A. Mr. Remington's expertise and passion have been well demonstrated on several National Television talk shows, as well as regional news broadcasts. He has been the featured guest delivering his message that foods not the problem, it's the solution over national and regional radio talk shows. Known to his clients as THE FAT LOSS COACH, he has been recognized in publications, radio and television as an expert in nutrition. Charlie has conducted more than 200 seminars in the corporate, municipal and educational arena's.
The historical change in American Medical Association change in reclassifying obesity as a disease, with obesity at record numbers, no issue faces families today more than healthy or unhealthy lifestyle... Over more than two decades Charles has been a messenger solving obesity and getting to the root of the problem... American's no matter what the race, now have lifestyles outside there hormone design... Charles has had over 100,000 counseling sessions and brings an insight which is unique and life changing...
Managing your weight is a lifestyle and should be approach holistically bringing balance to the spirit, mind and body... Charles expertise and passion is evidenced in his results and testimonials by his clients. Tune in to hear how The Fat Loss Coach can change your perspective and alter your life and health!
1st Guest: Rachel Gregoire, Career Coach & Trainer.
Rachel M. Gregoire is a career strategist, speaker and educator. She is most known for her expertise in networking technique, goal attainment, job search strategy and leadership principle. With seven years of experience in higher education, it is Rachel’s current role as assistant director of career resources for alumni of the largest non-profit university in the Midwest that has exposed her to the dire need for career and leadership edification.
2nd Guest: Susannah Van (VanWinkle), Personal Trainer and Health Coach.
Susannah Van is a personal trainer and health coach that specializes in Fat Loss for women who have been perpetual dieters. She struggled with her weight for years by being a serial dieter herself. When she cracked her own code for fat loss, she made it her mission to empower women and give them the tools to crack their own code with the result of finally loving their bodies.
Weight loss is one of the hottest topics ever. Everyone seems to be trying to lose weight nowadays. But what’s the difference between weight loss & fat loss? People seem to use both terms interchangeably. After reading this post you’ll understand the difference between weight loss & fat loss, but also which one you should aim for and how. Weight Loss vs. Fat Loss. What’s the difference? Let’s start by defining weight loss & fat loss so you know what I mean here. Weight Loss. You want to lower your body-weight, the sum weight of your bones, muscles, organs, body fat, … Fat Loss. You want to lower your body fat, the amount of fat your body carries. Healthy goals are 10% body fat for men and 15% for women. Problems with Weight Loss. If you want to lose weight, it’s most likely because you carry too much fat. There are people who must lose weight, like athletes before a competition, but most want fat loss. So stop weighing yourself.
Unreliable. Your body-weight can fluctuate daily since it’s influenced by your stomach/bowel/bladder content, water loss/retention, muscle loss/gain, fat loss/gain, … You’ll have no idea what’s going on. Irrelevant. 2 people with similar height can weigh the same, but look completely different because one has lower body fat than the the other. Check the picture at the top for an example. The last point shows why the BMI standard is flawed: it doesn’t take your body fat into account. Both guys in the top picture have the same BMI, but one is clearly healthier: his body fat is lower.
Read more: http://stronglifts.com/weight-loss-vs-fat-loss-are-you-sure-you%E2%80%99re-losing-fat/
This is the time for New Year’s resolutions! And for many of us, one of the main goals is to lose weight and improve one's health. For women that often looks like a decrease in dress size and for men a reduction of that stubborn belly fat, love handles and back flab.
This is also the time when we get bombarded with pills, potions and magic lotions for fat loss. There are so many programs out there that it can be hard to discern the good from the bad... what's what?
In this episode, Dr. Budweiser, founder of Weiser Living, will be shedding some clarity on the subject of detox and weight loss and will be discussing the methods that we use here at Weiser Living for ourselves and our clients. These methods are scientifically validated and effective without harming the delicate balance of the body.
You will learn things like:
Why it is essential to focus on detox before moving on to fat loss
Fat loss vs weight loss vs inch loss - What is the difference and why is it important.
Skinny vs Lean - Why does it matter?
How stress can impede your fat loss goals and what to do about it.
How digestion plays an important role in fat loss.
Specific steps to take in your first week of your fat loss journey.
What to do for continued success.
Explanation of the Weiser Living Detox & Fat Loss Program.
All this and much, much more!
So tune in for the skinny with Dr. Budweiser.
Meanwhile, check out our blog at www.weiserliving.com
Evelyne and Dr. Jade Teta will discuss:
- how to exercise according to your hormonal cycle and how that changes throughout the lifespan
- why exactly women gain weight as they shift into menopause and is there anything to do to prevent it
- what we know about cellulite and how to treat it
- what are the magic tricks in terms of supplements and exercise that target women's problem areas
- how to rehab a broken metabolism
- favorite supplements for cravings, busting through fat loss
- the importance of hormone-based fat loss
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (46 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (29 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- Joe Prich (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- TalkBigfoot (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Endless Light (2 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Vic Phillips Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (0 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- Filling The Void Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (0 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (0 chatters)