SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Ken Seeley, Chelsea Edwards, Steven Richitt and Eric McLaughlin, as they discuss Relationships in Recovery. Kirkham Avent and Mike Cohan will be join us today to give their exsperinece as we dive into the subject of relationships in recovery.
Ken Seeley is an internationally acclaimed interventionist known to millions of people from the A&E reality TV show, Intervention. He is a regular contributor to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and ABC on the topics of addiction and intervention, and is also the author of Face It and Fix It, about overcoming the denial that leads to common addictions while bringing guidance to those struggling with addiction.
Intervention911.com | KenSeeley.com
Produced in association with Nicholas Snow Productions LLC.
Greetings all, this broadcast is designed to have a constructive exchange with Black Females (some whom are in intimate relationships with Black males and some who are not) about being in a Constructive Relationships in the Context of White Supremacy/Domination.
We will attempt to answer the following questions and much more:
1. Is Complementarity possible for Black females and Black males?
2. How has Counter Racism/ Codification helped or hurt your relationship(s)?
3. What do Black males need to do on our end to ensure your relationship(s) with Black males are constructive?
The Spirit of Offense is the biggest destroyer of Relationships. Offense divides Families, Churches, and team work on the Job. This Spirit is like a disease and all it does is spreads into Gossip and Backbiting. It’s easy to Cut people off but it’s harder to apologize even if you aren’t wrong. Immature people stay mad sometimes for your years. Love More, Humble Yourself and Stop flowing in your Emotions…
Painful relationships and breakups can hurt you so much that it feels impossible to move on. The past seems to play over and over in your mind like a broken record. In this segment, Lyn Twyman will discuss stress and trauma and why understanding the difference is important to establishing healthy relationships and moving on from a past with domestic abuse.
Needle on the Record we do it for the art. This weeks episode will be jammed packed with Mike Brown
Vegas FINALLY went Back to School and so did Ferguson (woot woot!!!) Mike Brown and his Home Going Ceromony and Iylana Fix My Life program dealing w/healing Ferguson. Sh*T Earnst Jackson Says, this grown and honest portion requires you 2 put on your big girl/guy draws (get ready). Just know, ya don't wanna miss this! Love and Relationships: well, people are all bent outta shape on Nick Cannon and Mirah Cary's news and we will FINALLY chat about Ciara and Future's situation.The Triple R Report is focused on The Preachers of LA and Alanta Ex's. Ya'll alrady know, expect the unexpected with the Angela's. Tune in tonight
Needle on the Record is an eclectic, candid peek into New Music, Touring and Entertainment News. We will include Artist Interviews, Music Industry News always delivered with a dash of humor.
Join the crew of the Pajama Party for lively, adult conversation, commentary, movie and TV reviews and lots of fun! We keep it real all the time, and remember, PJ's only - no clothes allowed!
Tonight, we broadcast from Ocean Beach Club Resort in Virginia Beach, VA and talk about teachers gone wild, the USC football player lie uncovered and other sports news, Burger King acquisition, the northern California earthquake, who is selling weed-laced sodas, entertainment news and more! The Hollywood Wrap Up reviewes November Man and As Above So Below and Poppa DD has "What's Poppin" and "Living for the City." Redwine will have her commentay, "I'm Just Saying" about a new medical study on kids needing more sleep and later starts to their school day. We've got the cocktail of the week and the infamous "Kiss It" list.
And tonight for the first time, we have a LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE! You don't want to miss this episode of THE PAJAMA PARTY!
Sincere Singles is a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that pertain to family, singles in particular. God concerns Himself with three things: (1) your relationship / fellowship with Him, (2) your relationship / fellowship within ourselves, and (3) your relationship / fellowship with others. This discussion among "sincere singles" will enables you to enjoy the most compassionately committed relationship / fellowship possible. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
We do coaching and psychic readings to help you find your Twin Flame. Are you with a soul mate for a lesson or are you with a Twin Flame for life? What is the difference between twin souls and soul mates? When thinking of the ultimate union, most people think of a soul mate as being "The One". But in reality, we can have lots of soul mates, some of whom can enter our lives only briefly, while others become lasting relationships.
Twin souls, on the other hand, are literally the other half of our soul. We only have one twin soul, throughout all our lifetimes. Our twin soul is the other half of that original soul – however, we do not need our twin soul to make us whole. We are whole in ourselves, and yet also a part of a greater whole, in the same way that we are all individual, but at the same time, all One, and part of Source.
Soul mates are those souls with whom we came into physical existence with. We may have incarnated over many lifetimes with them. They can be family members, lovers, children, friends, colleagues, or simply people who briefly come into our lives but leave a profound impact on us.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know, let go & let God, enjoy each day to the fullest, you get what you put into your life...
PROPHECY ALIVE WHERE MIRACLES HAPPEN
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (65 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)