SORT BY Relevancy
Faithfulness is the force issuing out of your spirit that causes you to increase and about in the blessings of God. Is this you or should I look for another. . Faith is one thing but Faithfulness is something you have to learn and keep learning until you get it right today . . Faithfulness is a process. . . becaues you have too increase not just say oh well I guess I will have some Faith for today. . .
Open rebuke is better than a secret love. .
The faithfulness of God is a tremendous encouragement in days when people’s hearts are failing them for fear. If you build your life on people or on the things of this world, you will have no hope or security; but if you build on Christ, the Faithful One, you will be safe forever. He is faithful to chasten (Psalms. 119:75); Lamentations itself teaches this lesson. He wants to bring us to the place of repentance and confession (Lamentations. 3:39–41). Join us for our lesson topic: God Faithfulness also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
We all have people that we consider close to us, whether they are family, friends, or even long time acquaintances that will occasionally deter us, or try to stop us from believing in something that we desire to have.
Well, being that God is the ultimate judge, it is He who not only decides what we can and cannot have, He also gives us the desire to have it.
We go to 1 Kings 19:19-21 to tell the story of Elisha and Elijah, and how one decided to be faithful to the other. God is looking for your faithfulness. Find out how to give it on this Palm Sunday edition of RCM Live.
Restoration Christian Ministries presents pastors John and Darlene Bazemore, live from North Brunswick, New Jersey, bringing you the word of God through RCM Live on the King James Radio Network.
Scripture Text: 2 King 7:3
And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now there come, and let us fall to the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
What is faithfulness? Why is this quality important? Have you ever been victim to the actions of another's unfaithfulness? This week on Discovering the Truth with Dan Duval we will be talking about faithfulness. We will be talking about its importance in marriage, business, and our relationship with God. Not only will we be talking about the importance and applicability of this characteristic, but we will also be discussing the army of God. What is the army of God? How does it relate to to faithfulness? This episode promises to be revelatory, upbeat and power-packed as we dive into these issues. While there will be no guest this week, call-ins are invited!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- GradeGov (4 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- UAM Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Joey Harris Show (0 chatters)