SORT BY Relevancy
Your daily Devotional
April 3, 2015
Harvest New Life Church
LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
The prophet speaks, not in his own name, but in the name of the people that would be delivered from bondage.
The sense is, that God had manifested himself as their
covenant-keeping God; and that in view of his faithfulness in keeping his promises, they now had demonstration that he was their God.
The Lord promises are everlasting and his faithfulness
in doers to the end.
This particular verse in chapter pertains to the coming of the Millennial morn, when the calls of all suffering will be put away in the calls of life will be enthroned he is cries the promises of glorious and they would
Surely come to pass to pas
God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?
a command to bless;
he has blessed, and I cannot change it.
In the world that we live in today, it is difficult to find a person who is faithful. Faithful to their spouse, faithful to their children, faithful to their job, faithful to God. Faithfulness is an act of love, involving trust, reliance and I dare say vulnerability. It is a fruit of the spirit that needs to be perfected in the saints and understood by all humanity in order to have healthy relaitonships. Faithfulness is a fruit, but it is also an act of love. Join me as we talk about being faithful; the forgotten art of love. Talk with you then!
This is a HOT TOPIC and going to be barn blazing show!
We are going to discuss...
What is faithfulness?
Can you be faithful?
Are there characteristics of unfaithfulness?
How does unfaithfulness impact men versus women?
What can you do to avoid your past issues with faithfulness from showing up in your future?
Do you believe the statement that once a person is unfaithful they are always unfaithful? WHY?
1 Corinthians 4:2 tells us that it is required in stewards that a man/woman be found faithful. Faithfulness…What does it mean?...and Why is it necessary to have? Join us tomorrow, Monday, 03/02/14 in the Upper Room Experience with Chief Apostle Shayla as God’s TRUTH is revealed regarding fruit of Faithfulness. We will begin promptly at 5am PST, 6am MST, 7am CST, and 8am EST. Get Connected!
Faithfulness is the force issuing out of your spirit that causes you to increase and about in the blessings of God. Is this you or should I look for another. . Faith is one thing but Faithfulness is something you have to learn and keep learning until you get it right today . . Faithfulness is a process. . . becaues you have too increase not just say oh well I guess I will have some Faith for today. . .
Open rebuke is better than a secret love. .
Minister Manasseh Willis is the daughter of Apostle H Patrick and the late Rev William E Patrick who were co-pastors for many years in East Texas.
She graduated from Athens High School and completed her college education at the University of Texas at Tyler in 1995 with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance.
Being one of four children, Minister Manessah Willis was exposed to the deliverance ministry and the supernatural power of God at a young age as her parents traveled and preached the uncompromising word of God.
Minister Manessah Willis is an encourager, motivator, and spiritual advisor to those looking for spiritual answers. She brings hope to a hopeless world with her message of reconciliation and freedom through Jesus Christ. Minister Willis has been faithful to God and her church family for many years.
Before beginning to minister and flow in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, she received an impartation for intercessory prayer from her mother, Pastor H. Patrick, who remains a skilled and powerful prayer warrior and general in the kingdom of God. Minister Willis also completed an intercessors training course through Prayer Fast International Ministries under the direction of Rabbi Khanna Josue.
Going through seasons of dark times, she has experienced the power of prayer and worship in her darkest hour. Being an avid lover of the word and worship, God has brought her from Pitiful to Purposeful. She has a
strong desire to see others set free and delivered in their body, soul,and spirit. It is for this reason that she has been called to thekingdom for such as times as this.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (228 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Dancing Goddess Show (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (4 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Eric Priest (4 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- No Covers (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)