SORT BY Relevancy
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
What does it mean to be post-racial? Does the election of President Obama prove that we as a country have moved beyond race? Is it our job as minorities to educate white people about our culture? Should black nationalist groups be considered hate groups alongside white nationalist groups? Is racism really over? These are just a few of the questions MC Brooks and Noa Jones will be exploring in the newest show of “The Breakbeat” on Tuesday, October 21st at 7PM CST/8PM EST.
Reveal How To Spot The Toxic People In Your Life with Brandon & Arvelle Draper. Presented by Thinking Forward Inc. We will be using Dr. Phil McGraw book "The Life Code" to dissect this week message of hope and inspiration in a world of baiters and traitors. Life attempts to teach us lessons through the bad situations that allow us to become better mentors, and leaders to others. It very difficult to maintain a level head when you are faced with uncertainty especially when those closes to you decide to pull one over you. How do we handle the relationships you have? What is a good relationship from a bad one?
Workshop Wednesdays with Tony Gambone with his guest Kelly Marianno & Monica Davis
Small Business Expert and Founder of I.M.P.A.K.T. Kelly Marianno, empowers entrepreneurs through education and encouragement. Kelly knows that words of encouragement are not enough; he knows that business owners have to be willing to make changes to reach their goals. This change will come as a result of Kelly sharing his experience gained as a result of guiding other business owners like you to reach a greater level of success. As a business coach/consultant, he is here to partner with you in your success. http://makeimpakt.com/
Monica Davis is a #1 Amazon Bestselling author for new business enterprises, leading media executive, speaker and trainer, and business solutions provider. She is also the founder of Exceptional People Magazine, a premiere self-improvement and professional development magazine which provides inspiration, personal power, influence, financial and wealth building and business strategies to small business owners, entrepreneurs and career professionals. Exceptional People Magazine has been featured in major media outlets around the country including CNBC, Forbes, CBS, NBC ABC and Fox. www.exceptionalmag.com
HAVE BLACK PEOPLE BECOME A RACE OF DEMONS TODAY? IF SO THEN WHY HAVE THEY BECOME A RACE OF DEMONS? IS IT ALL BLACK PEOPLE? WHAT MAKES THEM A RACE OF DEMONIC PEOPLE TODAY? IS THIS WHY THE MOST HIGH GOD AHMEN IS NOT DEALING WITH BLACK PEOPLE TODAY? WHO ARE THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE THAT ARE COMING OUT OF THE BLACK RACE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
First Glimpse Author Readings and Q&A with Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations. Join us as Ella greets the most talented authors on the planet. We will learn more about the featured books and hear the authors read from their new releases. You will have the First Glimpse of a excerpt from the book! Give the Gift of Knowledge, give books as gifts!
Authors and Publishers, visit the EDC Creations website for more book promotion opportunities: www.edc-creations.com. EDC Creations provides authors, journalists and publishers innovative marketing and branding consultations with a special focus on the African American literary community. We are also the publishers of the highly popular Black Pearls Magazine and the founders of the Sankofa Literary Society, which now has more than 1,800 members across the United States.
Become the next featured author or speaker on the BAN Radio with Ella Curry, click here: www.edc-creations.com/banradiopromo.htm
Follow Ella Curry on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDC1Creations
Like Black Pearls on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlsMag
Call in and share your thoughts.
Keep it Real. Keep it Respectful. Keep it Clean.
The Democratic Party of Georgia in Running for "Scumbag Party of 2014"
That's right. As if this party wasn't doing enough to keep "Jim Crow" alive, the Democratic Party of Georgia has taken up a shovel, dug up Michael Brown's body, and is parading it around black communities in attempt to retain power in the Congress. The only thing more pathetic is their use of 'children' to drive their point home.
Obama and Tiger Woods: Two of a Kind
When celebrity golfer, Tiger Woods got caught in an affair that ultimately ended his marriage, it wasn't until "AFTER" losing the sponsors, invitations, contracts, etc., that he came running to the black community for support. This was funny, since he hardly every acknowledged his "Black" heritage, until the sh*t hit the fan.
Fast forward to President Obama appearing on Al Sharpton's radio program, doing the exact same thing. The question is whether the Black Community will recognize the false sincerity coming from the President's mouth, as he uses Sharpton - his "puppet" now that his Party has distanced themselves from him. One can only hope that eyes will be opened, and that people in the Black Community will start asking the hard questions, like, " Am I really doing better under a man who would association himself with the likes of Al Sharpton?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)