SORT BY Relevancy
You asked for it!....You Got it! Join us at a NEW DATE and TIME for an interview with Dr. Carolyn Ledowsky, ND.
Correction!!!! As we are interviewing Dr. Ledowsky who is in Sydney Austtralia, I have made some boo-boo's with the show times. Here goes:
If you are in the Northern Hemisphere The show is TUESDAY, DEC 9th at 7 pm Eastern. If you are in the Southern Hemisphere the show is WED. DECEMBER 10TH AT 11 AM LOCAL SYDNEY (NSW) TIME.
Here is the time conversation Philadelphia (U.S.A. - Pennsylvania) Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 7:00:00 PM EST UTC-5 hours, Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 11:00:00 AM AEDT UTC+11 hours, Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 00:00:00
Dr. Ledowsky is a naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist. She has a busy practice in Northbridge in Sydney. Carolyn has a Bachelor of Economics from Sydney University, a Bachelor of Naturopathy, A Bachelor of herbal medicine and has recently completed a course on Genes and the Human Condition through the University of Maryland and is currently studying Gentics and Evolution through Duke University in the US. She heads MTHFRsupport.com, Australia.
Carolyn has a special interest in: Allergies, Skin Conditions, MTHFR, Menopause, Prostate Health, Weight management, Hormonal conditions
She will be joined by Dr. Jess P. Armine, Shawn Bean, Cynthia Smith, and Sterling Hill!!!!
Join Us for a great discussion on all aspects of menopause!!!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with David Flink. David Flink was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD at the age of 9. He was a member of the first generation of students to receive special education services and accommodations. In 1998, he co-founded Eye to Eye, a national mentoring organization for students with learning disabilities, where he holds the title of CEO (Chief Empowerment Officer). In his new book, THINKING DIFFERENTLY: An Inspiring Guide for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities. Website: http://www.davidflink.com/
this week Q&A includes:
• pregnant nursing mother wanting to abort using tansy- herbs are not safe or effective to terminate a pregnancy- go to an abortion clinic..
• gallbladder problems- it's the fats you're eating not the sugar..
• mucous keeps us free from infection- slippery elm, comfrey leaf and linden infusions, plantain seed, purslane..
• desire to keep eating for since of security? try taking a walk after meal or chewing xylitol gum..
• wanting a stronger connection with spirit guide? try taking time to connect with yourself..
• praise is free criticism is expensive..
• long term lichen sclerosus- topical estrogen cream and discutient herbs- red clover oil and violet oil..
• 3 year old thrush pain in mouth- yogurt, comfrey, linden and oatstraw infusions..
• small heart attack- A Healthy Hear The Wise Woman Way
• hawthorne helps heart to function better..
• scar tissue from c-section? chickweed oil..
On this episode of the Eating for Meaning show, Dr. Millie will discuss the hormone problem and many foods, including the chicken you're eating is contributing to fibroids, endometriosis, breast lumps, cancer and for the guys...prostate BPH. You may be avoiding red meat because you've been told it's bad for you, but have you considered that chicken may be harming your health more than red meat ever did.
Dr. Millie will interview experts in their fields and gather inside knowledge of their food and nutrition inspirations and laments.
To learn more about Dr. Millie and Eating for Meaning go to her website.
Learn why its important to keep hormones in balance to prevent problems with HPV.
Women love their accessories and women also spend a considerable amount of time in their cars. Between trips to work, traveling on vacation, personal errands and going back and forth with activities for the kids, women clock a lot of time on the road. This week we'll talk about fun car accessories for women, with our guest, Suzy Wagnitz of CarDecor.com.
Are your food choices turning cancer off or on? Today I invited Dr. Nalini Chilkov to discuss how we can control the risk factors that cause breast cancer in the first place: one of the most critical risk factors is the food we eat.
In today's episode, you will learn:
What is the prognosis of breast cancer in America and around the world?
Why do women develop breast cancer?
How much do genetics play a role?
Why is it that often times a seemingly "healthy" woman with a clean past medical history can develop breast cancer?
Should we be concerned if we "just have a lump"?
What screening technologies and methods are recommended?
How does nutrition and chemicals in our own household contribute to breast health?
What are the top 3-5 things we can do today to prevent breast cancer?
What about women who have been diagnosed - what are their options?
Dr. Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac.O.M.D. is the Founder of IntegrativeCancerAnswers.com and a leading edge authority on integrative cancer care, immune enhancement, optimal nutrition and wellness medicine. Dr. Chilkov primarily serves patients with cancer and complex, chronic illnesses alongside her Optimal Health and Wellness practice. She is listed as a go to clinician in Susanne Sommer’s book, Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer and How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place. She has appeared as a health expert on NBC TV and has been recognized by WebMD and Dr. Mehmet Oz’s sharecare.com as one of the Top Ten Online Influencers in Breast Cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create a Body in Which Cancer Cannot Thrive.
How do you prepare to buy your next car? What questions should you ask? When it's time to make the decision to buy your next car you want to be prepared. Today's episode will focus on things you should think about and consider before purchasing your next vehicle.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. AnnMarie Thomas. AnnMarie is an Associate Professor in the School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas. Her teaching and research focus on engineering design, particularly as it relates to PK-12 education. With her students, AnnMarie explores the playful side of engineering exploring topics such as Squishy Circuits, the Engineering of Circus, and toy design. She is the mother of two young makers. AnnMarie is the author of the recent book Making Makers: Kids, Tools, and the Future of Innovation, a book for parents and other educators—both formal and informal, who are curious about the intersections of learning and making. Through stories, research, and data, it builds the case for why it is crucial to encourage today’s youth to be makers.
this episode Q&A includes:
• vaginal steams- why are you doing it?
• St. John's wort and St. Joan's wort are the same thing- Hypericum perforatum
• hypericum used to treat pain that arises from the nerves
• parasitic worms- drugs are usually more effective and less damaging than potent herbs..
• the sexual relationship with yourself is what counts most..
• plants do not contain estrogen, but do contain phytosterols which are precursors to hormones..
• seeds, roots and most leaves contain phytosterols..
• late 40's trying to conceive? vitex, red clover infusion, up the amount of animal fats in diet and petition the soul of unborn child..
• when we are sick it gives our immune system a chance to work..
• mental illness and coping strategies..
• essential oils used in diffuser- most dangerous because they go into lungs and directly into blood..
MoonMaid Botanicals and Cynthia, the #menopause herbalist, present Women of a Certain Age and...... My opportunity to offer you information on a variety of topics that relate to the aging process, menopause and hormone imbalance. Lifestyle, nutrition, herbs, drugs, surgery, addiction, and breast health are just some of the topics we present in this program.
My guest today, Shea Vaughn has built a reputation as America’s Queen of Wellness and one of the nation’s leading wellness and fitness experts having trained and consulted with corporate leaders, celebrities and innovative entrepreneurs around the country. She is considered a pioneer in this field having transitioned wellness & fitness principles from personal performance to include business performance, and is a recognized spokeswoman for creating well-being in all areas of one’s life.
Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle formula that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the power of her programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. She is also the visionary behind “Healthy Initiative,” a philanthropic effort to champion disease prevention with awareness, education and wellness solutions that help our nation’s children and adults build healthy and joyful lives. Her work has won the endorsement of the City of Chicago and the Chicago Department of Public Health.
Find Shea @ www.sheanetics.com and www.healthyliving.org
With women influencing 80% of buying decisions, purchasing 50% of new cars and 48% of used cars it’s no wonder that the automotive industry is taking notice. Smart automotive businesses are reaching out to this fast growing market with initiatives aimed at attracting the attention of female shoppers. By creating family-friendly environments, re-positioning their brands and developing programs designed to understand and accommodate the needs of women, automotive companies can build establishments that not only appeal to women but to all consumers. This week's show speaks to strategies and techniques on ways to build woman friendly auto businesses.
When it comes to car buying there are some pitfalls. Whether buying used or new, buying a car can be very frustrating and overwhelming and mistakes are made. Are you making them? In this week's episode of Auto Estrogen Live, co-hosts Sheronde Glover and Jana Scarlett discuss some of the mistakes women make when buying a car and share some tips on how to avoid them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (4 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (4 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (2 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- Whats Up SWFL (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)