SORT BY Relevancy
Most Employees trust their Employer Benefit Packages at face value, but is this a good thing? How much fine print can be found in policy? Will those benefits be available when really needed? Are Group Insurance Policies the same as Individual Policies? Join in for 2014 Best of Talking About You with ESTRA Radio (Employer Benefits). Learn a lot about it in a single Episode.
There is much to learn when involved in a car crash. And, the Insurers (Insurance Companies) will know a great deal more about the process than Insured (Policyholders). Today's show will share important highlights from ESTRA Radio Programs discussing the journey most individuals will face after a car accident. This is a "crash course" so to speak of information Policyholders need to know after being involved in a collision.
Thanksgiving is a time of gratefulness. After being involved in a car accident, being around to enjoy life and visit with others is a gift. Appreciating the simple things, insights through personal injury journey, and moments of reflections are part of this holiday. Today's show is about giving and receiving, which makes life so special with an injury or disability.
Emotions tend to run high during Holidays. Car Accident worries compound sensitivities. Ways to have happier holiday seasons begin with recognizing states of mind, addressing problems which can be resolved, and choosing how to deal with emotional states when communicating with people. Have an impact on perceptions by joing me, ESTRA in a discussion in making happy holiday season memories while dealing with a car collision.
Instead of documenting a car collision from scratch which can be overwhelming or time consuming, try easy to use available tools. I, ESTRA will talk about options to make life easier when injured in a collision. With the right products, it will take less time and be less stressful. Today let's discuss tracking tools currently availabe to help people involved in a car accident get through process of auto insurance claims. This includes documenting car wreck, starting up auto insurance and employer injury claims, and options when car damage is beyond drivability.
What is the utlimate harassment and intimidation tool? Disability Surveillance. Fear is a common mechanism to move average citizens, but do you have to respond in insurer best interest or yours? Just because a company would rather keep not only your premiums but benefits after filing a claim doesn't mean you have to walk away sad and defeated. Today it is time to learn Counter Disability Surveillance 101, because bullies shouldn't get their way. Join me, ESTRA on discussing Counter Disability Surveillance 101.
Did you know more car accidents occur in the Month of October? October is a good time to ensure car safety by getting a vehicle checkup in addition to being more cautious. But, what if you do beome involved in a collision? Get inform starting with Car Accident 101. Join me, ESTRA today in a discussion about basic knowledge to know after being involved in a car wreck.
Full Episode Is Now Available!
Did you know it is illegal to perform surveillance if benefits are NOT being paid out? Have you been in a car accident? Is an Auto Insurance Carrier, Employer, LTD, or Social Security Disability paying out benefits on a claim? By reviewing the fine print you may notice they can perform surveillance. But for how long or on what grounds? Is there anything you can do about it? Has surveillance moved over to harassment and intimidation in hopes of generating a reason to eliminate benefits?
Join me, ESTRA today in discussing Surveillance Against Insured by Insurer or Employers.
Tough times often produce unknown courage and strength. Most come out on the other side with a great deal more knowledge and understanding. Yet, while going through the struggles, many people injured in car accidents need encouragement through some of the hard times. Nothing is better than talking with someone who has navigating these trouble waters. The wisdom, knowledge, and support can change outcomes and make the pain and suffering a bit more tolerable.
Yes, you can make it after a car accident. Back to a life that brings pleasure, joy, and challenges which creates growth. Join me, ESTRA today in this discussing this topic.
Only by doing research on state or federal laws regarding rights after a car wreck will you know whether decisions are being made in your best interest. Is it the right course of action for you? Or does it benefit Auto Insurance Companies? Know answers from the start of a claim may avoid mistakes that leave you feeling like being eaten by piranhas. Confused? Concerned? Uncomfortable with the choices made regarding claim?
In my opinion, these worries are common for people injured in car accidents. There is a level of shock and disbelief, especially at the initial stages of injuries. Most injured are most vulnerable at this time, and unfortunately, an opportune time to take advantage of hurting and confused individuals.
Today let’s talk about Researching Your Rights After A Car Wreck and staying safe from predators.
Is your Auto Insurance Company asking for an Independent Medical Exam after filing injury claim? Did they tell you that many of these people performing exams are on their payroll? Have you taken a look at comments made by people injured in car accidents required to be evaluated by these for-hire medical contractors? Noitce how few consider this action to be independent in nature? Independent Medical Exams (IME) are a strong reason for Insured Civil Rights legislation to be passed.
Join me, ESTRA in discussing the pitfalls of an Independent Medical Exam and how they benefit Auto Insurance Companies' bottom lines.
Is life falling apart after a car wreck? Has income evaporated? Every other week is spent dealing with paperwork request from Auto Insurance Companies, Employers, Attorneys, Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability Insurance Companies, or Healthcare questions. How are you to cope with all of this? Perhaps the structure is set up to make it difficult, to cause chaos, leaving feelings of being overwhelmed. But does it have to be this way?
Join me ESTRA in today's topic of: How to Get Rid Of Car Accident Worries.
Harassment and intimidation is common when trying to get out my shows. They may hinder the show from starting on time, but the shows will go on. Thanks for your support. One hour delay.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (76 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (5 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Pundit Press (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (0 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (0 chatters)