SORT BY Relevancy
Many people have lost their faith during times of struggle. Are you one of them? Actually, at some point in life, this is a common occurrence, from my experience. What is the good news? Hope and faith can be restored, just as getting through a car collision. How many times has the unknown been scary, yet these situations are overcome? In honor of Christmas, which is about the "Christ Jesus", todays discussion will be about faith in Jesus, along with some of the other traditions of this Holiday Season. My you find hope and peace during this time of injury along with joy and happiness in celebrations.
Instead of documenting a car collision from scratch which can be overwhelming or time consuming, try easy to use available tools. I, ESTRA will talk about options to make life easier when injured in a collision. With the right products, it will take less time and be less stressful. Today let's discuss tracking tools currently availabe to help people involved in a car accident get through process of auto insurance claims. This includes documenting car wreck, starting up auto insurance and employer injury claims, and options when car damage is beyond drivability.
What is the utlimate harassment and intimidation tool? Disability Surveillance. Fear is a common mechanism to move average citizens, but do you have to respond in insurer best interest or yours? Just because a company would rather keep not only your premiums but benefits after filing a claim doesn't mean you have to walk away sad and defeated. Today it is time to learn Counter Disability Surveillance 101, because bullies shouldn't get their way. Join me, ESTRA on discussing Counter Disability Surveillance 101.
Did you know more car accidents occur in the Month of October? October is a good time to ensure car safety by getting a vehicle checkup in addition to being more cautious. But, what if you do beome involved in a collision? Get inform starting with Car Accident 101. Join me, ESTRA today in a discussion about basic knowledge to know after being involved in a car wreck.
Full Episode Is Now Available!
Did you know it is illegal to perform surveillance if benefits are NOT being paid out? Have you been in a car accident? Is an Auto Insurance Carrier, Employer, LTD, or Social Security Disability paying out benefits on a claim? By reviewing the fine print you may notice they can perform surveillance. But for how long or on what grounds? Is there anything you can do about it? Has surveillance moved over to harassment and intimidation in hopes of generating a reason to eliminate benefits?
Join me, ESTRA today in discussing Surveillance Against Insured by Insurer or Employers.
Tough times often produce unknown courage and strength. Most come out on the other side with a great deal more knowledge and understanding. Yet, while going through the struggles, many people injured in car accidents need encouragement through some of the hard times. Nothing is better than talking with someone who has navigating these trouble waters. The wisdom, knowledge, and support can change outcomes and make the pain and suffering a bit more tolerable.
Yes, you can make it after a car accident. Back to a life that brings pleasure, joy, and challenges which creates growth. Join me, ESTRA today in this discussing this topic.
Only by doing research on state or federal laws regarding rights after a car wreck will you know whether decisions are being made in your best interest. Is it the right course of action for you? Or does it benefit Auto Insurance Companies? Know answers from the start of a claim may avoid mistakes that leave you feeling like being eaten by piranhas. Confused? Concerned? Uncomfortable with the choices made regarding claim?
In my opinion, these worries are common for people injured in car accidents. There is a level of shock and disbelief, especially at the initial stages of injuries. Most injured are most vulnerable at this time, and unfortunately, an opportune time to take advantage of hurting and confused individuals.
Today let’s talk about Researching Your Rights After A Car Wreck and staying safe from predators.
Is your Auto Insurance Company asking for an Independent Medical Exam after filing injury claim? Did they tell you that many of these people performing exams are on their payroll? Have you taken a look at comments made by people injured in car accidents required to be evaluated by these for-hire medical contractors? Noitce how few consider this action to be independent in nature? Independent Medical Exams (IME) are a strong reason for Insured Civil Rights legislation to be passed.
Join me, ESTRA in discussing the pitfalls of an Independent Medical Exam and how they benefit Auto Insurance Companies' bottom lines.
Is life falling apart after a car wreck? Has income evaporated? Every other week is spent dealing with paperwork request from Auto Insurance Companies, Employers, Attorneys, Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability Insurance Companies, or Healthcare questions. How are you to cope with all of this? Perhaps the structure is set up to make it difficult, to cause chaos, leaving feelings of being overwhelmed. But does it have to be this way?
Join me ESTRA in today's topic of: How to Get Rid Of Car Accident Worries.
Harassment and intimidation is common when trying to get out my shows. They may hinder the show from starting on time, but the shows will go on. Thanks for your support. One hour delay.
Today in the United States, many citizens face more obstacles than in last two generations. Current generations wonder whether Social Security will be there for them, and that's if they can find employment which pays a wage to live on throughout their lifetime. The stress level has increase tremendously in my opinion due to greed. Greed is the reason for wage stagnation, in my opinion. On top of these worries, some will have to add an injury from a car accident. Well, don't keep a heavy heart. You will not be the only American Generation to go through the fire. Many citizens have the "Determination That Never Quits".
Join me, ESTRA today for a conversation about determination that never quits.
Today, discover 5 ways to make life better after a car wreck. ESTRA believes in keeping things simple, easy, and can be incorporated in every day life. Keeping stress levels at a minimum will help with recovery and provide encouragement for rebuilding way back to a future of opportunities.
Join me, ESTRA in discussing 5 simple ways to keep life moving after being involved in a Car Accident.
Congress has made ERISA Legislation which provides unfair advantages for Corporations. In fact, there is no recourse in the law which provides compensation for Employers holding back benefits just because they can. Most Employees are a single paycheck away from losing everything. Unfair legislation such as this encourages taking advantage of workers instead of treating them with respect and dignity.
Join me, ESTRA today in talking about why ERISA Hurts Employees.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (46 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (29 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Local Live Music (6 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (0 chatters)