SORT BY Relevancy
If there was ever a time that the Church of the Living God, and its body needs to hear God's voice more and more, is right NOW!
Many have walked in total rebellion, disbelief and doubt, when it comes to hearing God's Living Voice today."
Many have even gotten to the point, of simply disbelieving or adhering: It is to the point of refuting, dishonoring, disrespecting the Voice of the Apostolic Propehtic, doing what they choose to do,and walking after their own hearts.
IT IS TIME TO SIT STILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD, AND THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEOLOGIANS SAY ABOUT THE 12 APOSTLES, NO LONGER IS ALIVE, TO SPEAK."
VISIT DR, APOSTLE LADY G, AND TUNE IN TO THE VOICE OF THE PROPHETIC AND DEVOTIONALS.
PROPHETIC WORDS OF DIRECTIONS AND INSPIRATION: GO TO AMAZON.COM- WOMAN'S 31 DAY PROPHETIC DEVOTIONAL INSPIRATION, AND PURCHASE A COPY OF HER NEW BOOK"
" A PLACE TO SHARE AND CARE"
Life Coach, Personal Development Specialist, Author and Radio Talk-Show Host Nazim Rashid is the guest speaker today continuing his series on Improving, Repairing and Preparing for Relationships based on his book Reconnected-How To Be A Mentor To Your Child-Self. In the media reports, reality shows and among friends, you hear a great deal about weddings; the feelings; the glow, the friends, the gowns, suits, the wedding venue, the biggest diamond ring, the fun, the excitement, etc. You don’t hear anything about what it takes to have a committed, long lasting, healthy, happy marriage. You don’t hear about the joy attained from a spiritually connected relationship. You don’t hear about how commitment carries over the challenging hurdles and how loving the spirit inside connects you to each other, no matter how the exterior changes over time. You don’t hear about these things because it is not in the fun and exciting category. There are tools provided in the book Reconnected that speak to the areas of longevity, health and real bonding that is needed for a long term relationship to exist. Gratititude is one of the main themes today. www.cloudsofabundance.com
Welcome to the Enlightening Life radio show with Jennifer Hoffman, a resource for self, life and spiritual empowerment. Jennifer his a top selling author, intuitive mystic, spiritual mastery guide and your resource for rich, happy and successful living.
In this 60 minute show Jennifer will provide you with resources for life and self empowerment, including discussion of weekly newsletter topics, special guests and caller questions too.
Listen here each Wednesday at 8PM and join our community. Learn more about Jennifer at www.enlighteninglife.com and www.urielheals.com. Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you on an upcoming show.
Host: Brandon Lowe
Tonight we will recap the great turnout to the Jimmy Beasley Benefit that occurred this past Saturday at the Blue Parrot. We expect many of the comedians that performed at the benefit to appear on the show tonight: Andy Frampton, Thomas Mac, and Hassen Kalwar possibly. Join us tonight as we blow your....minds...Some people have to pay for that type of entertainment and service...Join us tonight at 10pm for laughs, conversation, and maybe Sam will make an appearance and give us a food segement again who knows. Tonight 10pm, right here on Blog Talk Radio DOT COM!
Be a guest on the show and call 347-308-8648 or email the show at CharlestonComedy@gmail.com
On Wednesday, August 20th, Deb Evans and Jack Monson will be joined by Brian Iredell, Franchise and Agency Sales Manager, Signpost. Signpost is a cloud-based marketing software that gives local and small businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relatonships. Brian will discuss the importance of reviews and digital word of mouth after online presence is standardized.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio
Team Dirtyredz is back on the air. We have the same cast of characters and we've added new ones. We have Cadilac Phil producing the show in studio. Go-Go Rob with the HOT Wemixes. L.D., the Love Guru and relationship expert. Da Professa, "OLD SKOOL" and You, the fans, are the ones that make the show what it is. Either chat live with us on the air or get the ultimate experience of calling in to the show @ 310-742-1853. We are coming at you each and every Wednesday Night from 8-10. Don't miss out.
Guest speaker, Carla Towns is a twenty-one year old independent author, poet, and business-minded Entrepreneur.
Writing since the tender age of seven, her work is mostly based on her experiences in life, and how she dealt the loss of her mother as a young girl, and afterwards changing living arrangements several times. From ages sixteen through eighteen she was in foster care which she says was one of the single hardest battles she’s had to overcome - even now that she lives on her own.
Carla was diagnosed with Infantile Cerebral Palsy after her mother gave birth to her, due to three strokes which led up to her brain Injury. Doctors said that Carla would not be able to talk, hear, speak or breathe on her own. They were wrong! She can do all but one of those things and doesn’t see it as a roadblock.
Because of the Cerebral Palsy she is wheelchair bound; but she refuses to be held back. Carla wakes up with a smile, with dignity and a plan to reach out to other individuals overcoming their individual challenges –whether they be able bodied or in wheelchairs. She has a passion for life and fights toward equality for everyone.
On May 2011, Carla was aired on her local news where she spoke to a crowd of individuals with developmental disabilities. She both encouraged and inspired the crowd. She was quoted saying “Just because [we] don’t look the same doesn’t mean we don’t have the same heart.” Carla says that she will keep writing and continue to inspire others.
Hey! This is Mike OLi, I wanna fulfill your need to relax, unwind and shake away this busy day. I invite you to "visit for the experience" Smooth Caribbean Jazz, soulful R&B and, music from The Mother Land - Africa . . . how about Lite Rock, as well as a touch of kool modern Jazz. Looking forward too it.
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For, Chloe Grace Moretz's new movie If I Stay, Love is Strange, The One I Love, May in the Summer, and Are You Here.
On Wednesday, August 6, I broadcasted a show here on The Joshua Generation called "Introspection: The Seventy-Two Percenters."
Though the show's intent was about the stereotyping and stigmatizing of Black women as single mothers, one "Brotha" called in to the show with the apparent intention of further stereotyping and the degradation of Black women.
It became pretty apparent that the "brotha" either called in to degrade Black women intentionally, or he was intentionally ignorant enough to believe what he said had any validation to it.
He also let us know that one of the main problems Black women have is that we are constantly being thrown under the bus by Black men. But worse than that, he did what his kind are typically prone to do.
He was not reading or listening to the show before he called in to do nothing OTHER than degrade Black women as wives, mothers, and as the women who birthed an entire world.
The question: "Are Black men to blame for Black women's suffering, pain and struggling?"
Dan Notti knows a lot more about Christian Community than anyone I know. Listen in as Dan and I discuss his ongoing blog and workshop called "Authentic Community" to learn more about what Christians can do to encourage true Christian community, and what we can stop doing to discourage community, in our church family.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (453 chatters)
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Mad Women of Smoking Hot Politics (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)