SORT BY Relevancy
1. According to The Associated Press, Arab foreign ministers on Sunday rejected Israel’s demands that the Palestinians recognize it as a Jewish state, saying such a move would undermine the rights of Palestinian refugees. In a resolution released at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo, the foreign ministers called the issue of Palestinian refugees an integral part of a comprehensive and just peace. It blamed Israel for the floundering of peace negotiations.
2. According to Ynet News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Eilat with the Defense Minister and IDF officials to showcase the cache of weapons seized from an Iranian arms ship some 1,500 kilometers away from Israeli shores last Wednesday. Addressing an audience of diplomats and military officials, Netanyahu warned of the dangers entailed by these arms and warned that they prove Iran – despite its 'smile offensive' – has remained a hostile regime.
The Bible says in Luke 21:36: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
Our second coming quote for today is from William Freel. He said, "As Christians, we should not be exitists, looking for our going, but adventists, looking for his coming."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Dr. Edward Anhalt, Ph.D.: Peace Corps Volunteer in Shiraz, Iran … College Professor at Rutgers University, Muhlenberg College … University of Wisconsin, and Cardinal Stritch University …. Dean of Education at Intl. University for Graduate Studies … Marketing Director of Milwaukee County Dept. of Parks … Marketing Director of King Solomon Mines (Eilat, Israel) … President of Just Like Downtown, Inc (created and produced over 100 special events in areas of sports, education, and food … President of Banking On Kids
Ein Gedi is an oasis in the desert and a green Garden of Eden in the wilderness. It is situated on the shore of the Dead Sea – the lowest place on Earth - at the feet of majestic mountains and cliffs.
One of the most exciting places in Israel, Ein Gedi combines a wild, natural setting with a primeval panorama, history and archaeology, tourist attractions, and spas. Its unique climate and atmosphere make it a place for a unique desert adventure.
Please join Ellie Dannan, Ed “Blaze”, and Sarai Eilat Wednesday evening, August 21, 2013 at 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 Mountain, or 5 pm Pacific. The call in number is (347) 826 – 9905 or you can use skype.
Gid’on Eilat and Fay Marcelli will be joining us once again as guest speakers.
The two topics: First, "The Ramifications of SB 1698; Another Nail in the Coffin of Freedom" and, number two, "The Million Muslim March: Obama shows his Domestic & International 'Colors' for the World to See"
Please join Ellie, Ed, and Sarai this evening 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 Mountain, or 5 pm Pacific. The call in number is (347) 826 – 9905 or you can use skype
Our special guest speakers will be David Sanders , Gidon Eilat, and Fay Marcelli.
We will be covering the 1 million Muslim march, Benghazi, and the murder of the two ALL AMERICAN TEENS tortured and murdered in Tennessee, and NO media coverage !!!
Please join Ellie Dannan, Ed “Blaze”, Sarai and Gi’don Eilat Monday evening, August 26, 2013 at 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 Mountain, or 5 pm Pacific. The call in number is (347) 826 – 9905 or you can use skype. CALLING ALL BIKERS FROM ACROSS THE U.S.A. who are going to DC September 11, 2013 to stand with millions of Patriots while the Muslims march for their civil rights in OUR country, on OUR Capital. Call in, talk to us, tell us when you are leaving, the groups you will be going with, and the approximate numbers that YOU have going with you.
Iran's Islamic Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has declared a guarantee that Isreal will be destroyed and Palestine will take all the land according to Allah. Also California Govenor Jerry Brown signed the "Transgender Student Bill" so boys and girls in elementary and High Schools can choose which bathrooms and sports teams they want to use. Also Israel shoots down a rocket coming from Sinai of Egypt headed to the Red Sea town of Eilat. Also Tim Tebow and Gospel Singer Donnie McClurkin have been discriminated. McClurkin was told by Mayor Vincent Gray to not come and sing at the "Reflections on Peace: Gandhi to King" Concert in Washington DC. McClurkin was gay, after being molested as a child, but was delivered by salvation in the name of Jesus Christ. Also s sinkhole swallow a resort villa in Florida near Disney World. The Mystery Angel Priest is found in Missouri. These issues and much more with Bible Prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your host Pastor Paul Begley
1. According to The Times of Israel, the Israeli government’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau warned in strikingly strident tones that Israeli and Jewish targets all over the world are likely to be sought out by terrorist organizations in the coming weeks.
2. According to Reuters, monsoon rains reinforced by a tropical storm flooded half the Philippine capital in just 24 hours, triggering landslides and killing at least seven people.
3. According to The Associated Press, residents in a southern Japanese city were busy washing ash off the streets on Monday after a nearby volcano spewed a record-high smoke plume into the sky.
4. According to The Associated Press, the worst flooding in 120 years in Russia’s Far East has already forced about 20,000 people from their homes and also made it necessary to airlift two captive brown bears to safety.
5. According to The Times of Israel, one day after a rocket was fired from Sinai toward Eilat, and amid mounting tension in Egypt, the IDF last Wednesday brought a sixth Iron Dome anti-missile battery online, boosting the country’s burgeoning air-defense array.
The Bible says in 2 Peter 3:11-12: "Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.
SPECIAL REPORT: N. Korea says it has approval to launch nuclear missiles against U.S. (Second Coming
1. According to Agence France-Presse, the North Korean army said on Thursday that it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the United States, involving the possible use of "cutting-edge" nuclear weapons.
2. According to The Associated Press, at least 52 people drowned in their homes and cars, were electrocuted or died in other accidents as flooding from days of torrential rains swamped Argentina's low-lying capital and province of Buenos Aires.
3. According to The Associated Press, the United Nations General Assembly overwhelmingly approved the first U.N. treaty regulating the multibillion-dollar international arms trade, a goal sought for over a decade to try to keep illicit weapons out of the hands of terrorists, insurgent fighters and organized crime.
4. According to DEBKAFile, incoming intelligence that Al-Qaeda groups in the Sinai Peninsula are preparing for an attack on an Israeli location, such as the southern city of Eilat, and a US military target in the Negev, has put southern Israeli and U.S. forces posted there on high terror alert.
5. According to The Associated Press, health officials say they still don't understand how a lesser-known bird flu virus was able to kill four men and seriously sicken seven others in China, but that it is unlikely that the virus can spread easily among humans.
The Bible says in 2 Peter 3:3-4: "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com
Hope42Day celebrates people helping the world to be a better place from across the globe. Ambassadors of Hope who are up to good things.
Please join Host Lynn Kindler for her interview today with Keynote Speaker and Author Richard Thieme.
Richard Thieme has published hundreds of articles, dozens of short stories, two books with more coming, and several thousand speeches. He speaks professionally about the challenges posed by new technologies and the future, how we might reinvent ourselves to meet these challenges, and creativity.
Richard has keynoted conferences in Sydney and Brisbane, Wellington and Auckland, Dublin and Berlin, Amsterdam and Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and Eilat, and all around Canada and the USA. Clients range from GE, Medtronic, and Microsoft to the National Security Agency, FBI, the US Secret Service, and the US Dept of the Treasury. He has spoken at dozens of hacker conferences including 16 years at Def Con.
He was recently named a "Nathan B. Stubblefield Distinguished Lecturer in Telecommunications Systems Management" at Murray State University and has spoken for the graduate program at CERIAS (Purdue) and the Technology, Literacy and Culture Distinguished Speakers Series of the University of Texas.