SORT BY Relevancy
Join Hera to discuss her frst e-book, and her second to be out this fall. Her first e-book Signs from the Otherside and Angel Messages, is the first in a series of books concerning psychic and spiritual events. The second up coming book will deal solely with readings she has given people.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
Today's Talk Business With Howard radio show topic is: Why Write Articles Or Publish E-Books To Promote Your Business.
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across the United States trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business advice and business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
CLOSE READING: MAKING E-BOOKS BETTER CURRICULUM TOOLS
Our guests is John Williams, Follett Learning's Director of Digital Products.
Reading to learn has never been more important, and writing with skill and focus can open more doors than ever before. As for arithmetic, well we all know that isn’t going anywhere any time soon. But in order to move forward into a brave new world of digital learning, we cannot forget the past, and at its heart are books. Reading and gaining a deep understanding of what is read is not exactly where Facebook posts, Tweets and dramatic headlines are taking us, but the essential skills of reading are the same. And so is learning to read for deeper understanding—close reading is more important than ever to better prepare students for what they will encounter in life.
Curling up with a good book isn’t as simple as it used to be. You can take your text on an e-book, between beautiful hardcovers, or with a little author recorded audio on the side. So much industry activity influences our choices before we even open the Amazon box, enter the neighborhood store or touch the tablet screen. Reading, writing and the book business sparks cutting-edge conversation on The Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson. A push for digital sales has the literary crowd sorting through a maze of blockbuster titles, multi-media content and indie bloggers turned print authors. Industry insiders reveal how all of this impacts the African American market in general and black book sites like aalbc.com. Executive producer of the "Book Look" and I am Barack Obama author Charisse Carney-Nunes joins Marcela Landres, editorial consultant and author of the e-book How Editors Think: The Real Reason They Rejected You to weigh in on how industry changes affect their craft. Find out if the pen or key stroke, is still mightier than the almighty dollar.It’s time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson...pull up a chair.
THE SINGING BOWL~
A Tibetan monk embarks on a journey filled with harrowing dangers and strange mysteries. His quest is to find a lost book and save an ancient way of life. Under attack from Chinese Communists, a monk travelling the wilds of Tibet is given a daunting task--to bring a way of life back from the brink. That's the spellbinding journey revealed in Roy Dimond's new, action-packed adventure tale. Given an ancient artifact from his monastery, the sacred "Singing Bowl," the young monk beads out on a trek to find a lost book and reunite a broken circle to keep his centuries-old civilization alive.
Tune in and join me as I welcome this week's guest.
Author Jeffrey Stayton joins me this week to talk about his novel: This Side of the River
Told from multiple narrators, this gritty tale takes place in the summer of 1865 after the Confederacy has collapsed. A contingent of young Civil War widows who have survived General Sherman's March to the Sea rally around a teenage, Christ-haunted Texas Ranger named Cat Harvey to travel to Ohio to burn down Sherman's home. This compelling tale explores themes of trauma, revenge, redemption, and the disorder known then as nostalgia or soldier's heart. Author Corey Mesler proclaimd This Side of the River yarn-spinning of the highest order. Stayton's narrative, which gives Confederate soldiers body servants a voice that few Civil War stories do, will burn bright long after you ve put the book down.
For more about Jeffrey Stayton and This Side of the River:
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Lizzie Harrah, vocalist and keyboardist for The Madisons discusses their new album Err on the Side of Love
- Bunny Sigler, legendary 4-time Grammy winning producer-singer-songwriter discusses his new album Bundino
- Jennifer Bort Yacovissi, author of historical novel ‘Up The Hill to Home’
- Artist Victoria Chick discusses The Family Portrayed in Art
- C. Lee McKenzie, author YA novel ‘Sudden Secrets’ & ‘The Great Time Lock Disaster’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ talk Salad & Wine
Awaken Your Third Eye: How Accessing Your Sixth Sense Can Help You Find Knowledge, Illumination, and Intuition
Usually, you perceive the world by using your five senses: sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing.
But there is a sixth sense, an inner eye that can open the gateway to subtler realms of existence. Developing this inner eye will enable you to view a previously invisible world of multiple dimensions, spiritual planes filled with light, and alternate realities of indescribable wonders. This eye of wisdom, knowledge, illumination, and intuition is aptly named the third eye.
Using the methods in Awaken Your Third Eye, you will learn how to develop supersensory perception, and how to use your third eye in your everyday life to receive guidance, healing, wisdom, inspiration, creativity, and spiritual awakening.
The Cool Critics, will spin their thoughts and conversation around BALTIMORE. Protests have developed around the country, talk being generated around the world. Eyes are on BALTIMORE and MARILYN MOSBY the state attorney. Conflicting views on the speed of the conviction of the 6 officers. One attorney stated, there was no rush, but media and other sources claim M Mosby RUSHED too fast. Conflicting comments on Freddie Gray. A Black city, with turmoil and other issues. WHAT UP?
Plus the FLOYD MAYWEATHER MANNY PACQUIAO fight in full fledge after the show. And Ben E King, the legendary great - gone at age 81. 347-205-9366 Won'tcha join in with us? Bring your lawn chairs and your own brew. We got to do the doo. 347-205-9366
In this episode one of the Central PA Work at Home Podcast, Charles Terrence Harper discusses your starting point for determining what you have to offer. This is typically called finding a niche market. There is plenty of opportunity for those who want to offer content based information products on both the local and international level.
The key is to determine where you offer the most value. Of course, you'll want to work in an area where you have a considerable level of passion. But even if you are passionate, if people don't value what you're offering, you won't be in a business; you will be in the news business.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- Indigenousity (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (0 chatters)