SORT BY Relevancy
Unfortunately, we are all dysfunctional, to some extent; every single one of us. On some level, we all have habits and behavior patterns that are conterproductive to the proper operation and function of a Family, Relationship, Business Venture or Employment Situation. Our Government is dysfunctional and there are way too many dysfunctional Parent/Child Relationships. Many of us lead completely dysfunctional lives...
Reference the TV Show Jeapardy: And the answers are: Why we are single; Why we are getting a divorce; Why our kids act out; Why my friend is mad at me; Why I am lonely and Why the bills are backed up? Also, why we are headed for a 'Fiscal Cliff'; Why our economy is weak and so on...?
On this show, we need to hear examples of dysfunction in your lives, as well as your opinions on where dysfuncion exists in your community and in our society and what should be done about it. Without you, we have no show, so please call in! The call-in number is 818-739-8909. The time is Sunday, November 11th, at 6:00 pm, E.S.T.
The church. What should be the most powerful movement on this earth, the greatest ground breaking force that represents everything of who God is has now appeared to be the less effectice component for change. What is going on? What is truly causing the dysfunction and ineffectiveness not only as it presents itself to the world but also within the body. Join us for yet another broadcast as we attempt to dissect the Body of Christ, the church...in the areas of leadership, family, marriage, evangelism/discipleship, and tradition. It is time now to identify the real issues and reverse the dysfunction in order for the church to function the way Christ intended.
Many of us have been divorced, abandoned,heart broken and betrayed throughout relationships in our lives . Only to notice your dysfunction played a major role in it all. Our dysfunction sometimes was the environment we were raised in . Others may be generational curses and unhealthy ways of thinking. Unhealthy ways of showing love , rooted in rejection and abuse; emotional, physical and sexual . We've taken this baggage and kept it in our hearts while trying to move into relationships , which is how we got where we are today. There's no need to be single and miserable , married and lonely , abused yet you refuse to leave . The Lord desires for us to have true love , his love not the dysfunctional love the world has taught many of us. Join us tonight as we explore your testimonies and reveal dysfunction as we began healing that will allow healthy relationships to grow . Tune in at 10pm central !
What is your default setting? Fear, Confusion, Lack,Distrust, Complacency? TUNE IN and JOIN THE CONVERSATION as we discuss the pinnacle importance of getting clear about where you are in your spiritual evolution, owning it and taking the necessary steps to align yourself with your destiny by connecting with your Ancestors. In the HUMAN CONDITION there is great dysfunction being demonstrated at this time. In this episode of KZM MIND LIBERATION TALK RADIO Kongolini Zulu Mau, The Queen Iya Sankoma and The Bishop talk frankly about what's going on and what we need to do about it!
Dr. Marc Richman is a board certified urologist and expert on men's sexual health. He is a member of the American Urologic Association and has over 10 years of experience. He is the co-founder of Obsidian Men's Health and more information may be found at www.obsidianmenshealth.com
In this episode he defines erectile dysfunction (ED), talks about risk factors, and shares information about current treatment.
Disclaimer: The information provided is for educational and entertainment puproses and is not intended for diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advise of your health care provider before making any changes to your health
In our episode this past Thursday we laid a strong foundation in identifying the core of the many dysfunctions within the body of Christ. Now as we look to part 2 of this subject, we will dive into several areas that contributes to "church" dysfunction. This broadcast like the previous will attempt to tear down the walls of lies, deception, misinformation, and ignorance that the enemy has built in order to keep the church an immobile unit moving nowhere fast. It is time to walk in the freedom God has already given the church.
Many couples today whether dealing with Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or not, seem to struggle with intimacy. According to a report posted on PubMed.gov of "Men's and women's reports of pretending orgasm", 67% of women and 28% of men pretend to climax with a partner. Majority of women use vocalizations (i.e "moaning") to boost their man's self esteem, and speed things up. Obviously a man can be fully erected, and still the woman may not enjoy the sex.
So what difference does it make if a fully potent man can not please his partner as opposed to a man that has ED? My guest says ED is the best thing that ever happened to his intimate life!. As a matter of fact, he believes it is much harder for normally functioning men to experience the deep levels of physical intimacy that him and his partner enjoy.
On this episode you will learn:
(a) What leads to ED and how they can be prevented
(b) How to overcome the struggle of intimacy in your relationship
(c) How you as a woman can still enjoy your love, intimate life with your parnter that suffers from ED
(d) How important communication is about intimacy between couples with or without ED in the picture
and many more.
Live on WOLB 1010AM station, online on blogtalkradio, and phone:347-989-1700. Twit and follow us @gfemradio. 5pm ET. www.thegfem.com
*In America alone more than More than 30 million men in the United States 20 years of age and older have erectile dysfunction (ED) or an inability to sustain an erection to have sex.
For obvious reasons, this topic is very difficult for most men to discuss. Thus leading to shame, isolation and eventually abandonment--even destroying marriages and other relationships. Join Chef Myron Norman this Monday night as he goes beneath the sheets unearthing the truths and myths about Erectile Dysfunction.
While men may remain silent about this issue--women will learn how to recognize ED and help their men cope. We'll also discuss the best foods that men can eat to sustain a longer erection.
FOOD MEN AND SECRETS: A delicious blend of topics about food and men surely to wet your appetite. Monday Night 10PM EST (9PM CT / 7PM PA). Listen online or (347) 237-5342
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT THE KLJN 107.7 WEBSITE
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, continue the discussion on alcoholism in the American family and the impact that alcoholic parents have on their children even into adulthood years. In our last show, we discussed alcoholism as one of the most contributing factors to dysfunction in a family, particularly, the different roles that children take on in their family. This week we will examine how adult children of alcoholics navigate through life, in their own relationships and raising their children. The “perfect family storm of alcoholism” is a vicious cycle that begins with one single sip for the alcoholic family member and only ends in “recovery” or continued treatment; however, the pain that the family endures goes deeper than “rock bottom” and may never end.
Women, you finally have that man you’ve always dreamt of, and for some reason the turn-on is just not there! No matter how much you want to feel the closeness of him, you’re just not responding. And men, you are so turned on by the woman of your dreams, and she’s not responding. Everything has come to a screeching halt in the bedroom... have you ever asked WHY???
Many women experience problems with sexual function at some point in their lives. Persistent, recurrent problems with sexual response or desire can surely put a strain on a relationship or marriage.
On this episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio, we’re going to discuss the signs of Female Sexual Dysfunction, and how to get your sexy back!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
9:00pm Pacific/11:00pm Central/12:00 Midnight Eastern
We welcome you to listen and comment by phone at (646)200-3148. Or listen online or on the HTTR App, and join the chatroom conversation.
*Hot Topics Talk Radio is sponsored by SPMG Media, Shades of Afrika (Corona) and Paloma Investigative Services.
*Download the FREE HTTR App at: http://www.blackvibes.com/hottopicstalkradio
Journalist and Film maker, Rahiem Shabazz will share about his latest documentary
Elementary Genocide: From Primary to Penitentiary” exposes the socially engineered mechanism created by our government and utilizing the public school system to label elementary aged African American males as work for hire targets within the US penal system.
Executive Producer: Rahiem Shabazz
Featuring: Dr. Umar Johnson, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Killer Mike and More...
Dr. Shelly Persad is the founder of Orgasmical
What is the ROOT cause of female sexual dysfunction? (psychological/mental, too much in masculine energy, not knowing her sexual turn-ons/likes, WEAK PELVIC FLOOR-99% of women)
What is one thing women can do to turn their dysfunction into sexual power? - cultivate sexual energy, be it through removing limiting beliefs, exploring sexuality, strengthening pelvic floor, or learning how to access your sexual energy
40% of men suffer from physical erectile dysfunction, and up to 99% of men have experienced psychological sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction and/or premature ejaculation) - what's the difference between physical and psychological dysfunction?
75% of men ejaculate after 2 minutes of stimulation - what causes this?
How can men tap into their sexual power instead of being a victim to sexual dysfunction? Train their pelvic floor!
Medicine and has an extensive background in
chiropractic, exercise science, quantum
physics, Ayurveda medicine, tantric, and human
Orgasmical Medicine - Dr. Shelly Persad
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (430 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Mad Women of Smoking Hot Politics (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (0 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (0 chatters)