SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 16 of The DaMMAge Report LIVE Radio!
Join Ted Czech & Jeff McConnell for the latest episode of the newest/hottest show on MMA & Combat Sports!!!
Joining us today will be Eddie Doud from MMABarn.org (shop their store & enter the promo code DAMMAGE)
Complete Devastation MMA 10 is going down in Altoona on Nov 1st, we will do a brief preview of that & the match-ups.
Cain Velasquez & Joe Lauzon getting hurt - out of UFC 180
Ronda Rousey Vs. Cat Zingano for UFC 182 co-main event
UFC 179's main & co-main event match-ups
Conor McGregor getting heated with Chad Mendes
Michael Bisping & Luke Rockhold getting heated on UFC Ultimate Insider
The DaMMAge Report - often imitated, never duplicated - accept no substitutes!
The DaMMAge Report on Facebook & BlogTalkRadio:
Check out Ted's YouTube Channel:
Ted's Facebook & Twitter:
Check out Ted's page - Hey Fight Fans
MMA Barn Links:
Visit their store & enter the promo code "DAMMAGE"
Visit http://cdmmaonline.com for tickets to Complete Devastation 10 - Altoona Nov 1st!!
Fight card (subject to change) http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.fightCard&eid=8ADAE905-78A8-407B-B8AA-01E2DBD7ACF6
This week, I'll discuss some observations from last week's college and pro action. Next, I'll handicap some of the key games of the week in the NCAAF and NFL, as well as give some tidbits of information on things you may have missed and that the sportsbooks don't want you to know. Finally, I'll give a few plays and take your calls. Register on my website for a FREE 7 day trial at www.acdinero.com/register
Tonight join us as we break down the lastest news and current events of the day while taking your calls. Join us live 8pm EST.
The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media.
We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here. Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we have your Halftime report from Boise about the #BYU/#BoiseState game that is a shootout! We will get my take and what to expect in the second half. We will also go through all of the big games that are on tomorrow and give you our picks! Top headlines, what to watch for this weekend and more as we are LIVE!
"Has the Medical community misdiagnosed Ebola?" http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?p=13982 ~ Joel Lord's Vaccine Resistance Movement (VRM) Investigative Report:
Joel recommends, "Natural sources rich in Selenium include Brazil nuts, Sunflower seeds & Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (“fossilized shell flour”)."
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" radio can be contacted here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 & http://TinyURL.com/VaccineFreeTV
SEE COMMENT AREA BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!
Report your UFO sighting or Alien abductions to the Top UFO channel on Youtube! Thirdphaseofmoon along with Blake Cousins take your calls Live Tonight!
Check out this past week's Boss Report with JR The Bossman (@JRTheBossman) and John Beckler (@JDBeckler) on AM 1100 Atlanta's Sports & Entertainment Network.
Stay connected with all things Bossman Show (@BossmanShow) at http://BossmanShow.com/connect
Check out The Bossman Show on AM 1100 Atlanta on Podcasts.com at http://www.podcasts.com/the-bossman-show-on-am-1100-atlanta-d68a0f4ca
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)