SORT BY Relevancy
Alwin Bully tells Peter about some of the UNESCO World Heritages Sites on the island. He also touches on some of the unique things you can find on the island as well as the very important distinction between Dominican Republic and Dominica. All this and more when Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the remote Caribbean Island of Dominica.
Dominica is known as the “nature island” and boasts amazing ecological wonders, including lush waterfalls, hiking trails, and tropical forests. If you are looking for a Caribbean beach destination, you are not going to find it here. Instead, it’s the island of adventure.
This week, Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the Fort Young Hotel in Roseau, Dominica. We talk to the locals about boats, UNESCO Cultural Sites, and Dominica cooking.
Hubert Winston from the Dominica Marine Center goes into detail about one of his absolute favorite topics: boats. Peter and Hubert realize they have a lot in common when discussing the marine life around the island. All this and more when Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the remote island of Dominica.
Join me on Sunday, July 6, 2014, at 10:00am, when I interview Reginald Cyntje a jazz trombonist, educator and activist. Reginald wants to spread love, peace and social justice through his music. He was born on the island of Dominica and raised in St. Thomas, United States, Virgin Island. His music is a mix of his cultural heritage with Black American Music. Reginald resides in Washington, D.C., although he has traveled throughout the world performing with many great musicians. Jazz Notes keeping jazz alive!
in Self Help
Yes, I am back to share. It's been a couple years hiatus w/life's ebb and flow occurring and you were missed. I am back sharing a lil bit of whats been up! Ever increasing in inner strength daily is definitely the key. Learning from eye opening experiences and personal choices will also assist. I am a firm believer and knower that all is learning. Never cease discovering and uncovering the lesson that you may pass the test again once you are up for your cyclical renewal!
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Episode #33 Recording date: 03/05/2014
Here are this week's discussion topics. We keep up with the news and current events and publish the weekly topics on Monday afternoons for our 7:30 weekly Wednesday evening program.
Discussion topics for tonight’s episode:
1. Woman drives her van with three kids into the ocean off Daytona Beach.
2. World’s oldest person, Misao Okawa, celebrates her 116th birthday in Japan.
3. Product with an ability to kill cancer tumors, from the island of Dominica.
4. Mardis Gras and similar events like Carnival in Trinidad and Brazil.
5. About W.C. Fields and comedic career.
6. NASA photographs from the International Space Station after Gravity wins awards.
7. Terry talks to people in person meanwhile he receives book offers on Internet dating and how to text.
8. A big Hell No! to the Hartford Insurance Company. A Hell Yes! for David at Lowes.
9. U.S. and Russia fail to reach a deal on Ukraine despite frantic diplomacy.
10. Political talk shows and the entertainment local “news” programs.
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we take callers who express their thoughts. We advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and awareness.
Find all our shows on our Blog Talk Radio site or on our Facebook page. For suggestions and comments please email us at HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com. Thank you all for participating!
Join Marketing Pulpit – Charlotte host Sharon Bennett, on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 10:30 am, when her special guest will be “Dominica” of Nona’s Sweets Bakery & Café as seen on “Platinum Weddings” on the WE Television Network. Successful business owner, “Dominica”, will share the story of her amazing journey and the lessons she has learned on her road to success.
The Marketing Pulpit show features some of the most engaging and talented personalities in the business community, including host Sharon Bennett.
The Marketing Pulpit Radio Show is the creation of expert marketer, Robert Gatewood MBA, president of Gatewood Marketing.
The show’s mission is to build strong buinesses in the community in order to put people to work.
The show broadcasts live every Tuesday at 10:30 AM EST .
The show provides crucial knowledge in the areas of sales, branding, pricing, media buying, Internet, web development, social media, business development, workforce development, industry trends, business news and more.
The show’s format allows callers to pose questions to the hosts and the guests, as well as to participate in various contests, poll questions and commentary.
This week, I proudly bring to you the biography of Dame Mary Eugenia Charles, the deceased former Prime Minister of Dominica. She was Prime Minister of Dominica from July 1980 until June 1995. Dame Mary Eugenia Charles has been described as outspoken, critical, blunt, sharp-tongued, firm, decisive, honorable, formidable, principled, pragmatic, no-nonsense, reform minded, anti-corruption, tough liner, steely determination, strong-willed, quick on the retort, forthright, not devious, Headmistress and Auntie. Whew, that's a lot of description. Dame Mary Eugenia Charles was dedicated to protecting her people of Dominica as well as peoples of the Caribbean. My theme this year on my radio show "You Talk Too Much" is The African American Biography Series of 2013. However, for October 2013 my focus is on Women of Color. You are listening to Blogtalkradio. I'm your host Laura Gall. "You Talk Too Much" is a featured show in the Blogtalkradio line up of shows. My call in number tonight and every Thursday nite at 6:30-7 pm is 1-714-242-5273. Thank you all so much for listening. Please enjoy the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (8 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (4 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (3 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Pundit Press (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- Pastor Ryan (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MackMama (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FFToolbox (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Civil Chat With Lee (0 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (0 chatters)