SORT BY Relevancy
Brooklyn GOP Radio welcomed a friend of the show who will be discussing the latest on the crises in the Middle East - Van Hipp, Former Deputy Asst. Secretary of the Army under President George H.W. Bush.
In 1990, Van Hipp was sworn in as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Reserve Forces and Mobilization). In this capacity, he served as the Army Secretariat’s “point man” for the successful mobilization, and then demobilization, of the Army’s reserve forces for Operation Desert Shield/Storm. Van is currently the Chairman of American Defense International, Inc. (ADI), a Washington, DC based consulting firm specializing in government affairs, business development and public relations who is an expert commentator on the War on Terror and has been a guest on virtually every major cable news network’s major news programming.
Plus, join Gene Berardelli and Russell Gallo on a tour of the week that was in political news, including the latest out of Ferguson, MO, the Quinnipiac poll that shows how polarizing Rev. Al Sharpton really is and the flap between Bill de Blasio and a law enforcement union over DNC 2016. Plus, a BIG announcement about the future of Brooklyn GOP Radio that is NOT to be missed?
Click-bait, much? You bet! But tune in anyways!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (1 chatters)