SORT BY Relevancy
A reluctant vampire hunter, stalking New York City as only a scorned bride can.
Elle Dupree has her life all figured out: first a wedding, then her Ph.D., then swank faculty parties where she’ll serve wine and cheese and introduce people to her husband the lawyer.
But, those plans disintegrate when she walks in on a vampire draining the blood from her fiancé Greg. Horrified, she screams and runs--not away from the vampire, but toward it, brandishing a wooden letter opener.
As she slams the improvised stake into the vampire’s heart, a team of black-clad men bursts into the apartment. Turning around to face them, Elle discovers that Greg’s body is gone—and her perfect life falls apart.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (34 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (12 chatters)
- Callywood (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (2 chatters)
- cjsweat 2 (2 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (2 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)