SORT BY Relevancy
Kirk Stange talks about the how patience in family law and divorce litigation is a key virtue. Verus trying to connect the dots looking forward, Kirk Stange talks about how that can often be done looking backwards. You can discovery more on this topic on www.familylawheadquarters.com in an article titled: Patience is a key virtue in family and divorce litigation.
Stange Law Firm rerpresents clients in Missouri in St. Louis, St. Charles County and City (by appointment only), Jefferson County, Franklin County, Lincoln County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County (by appointment only) in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm, PC and their St. Louis Divorce Lawyers in Missouri at 314-963-4700.
WHEN THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO SEE THE CHILD OR RUN OFF WITH YOUR CHILD...YOU CAN TAKE IT FEDERAL.
42 U.S. Code § 663 - Use of Federal Parent Locator Service in connection with enforcement or determination of child custody in cases of parental kidnaping of child
They get this money right after your child is born. They appropriate money for child support purposes in Advance..
42 U.S. Code § 651 - Authorization of appropriations
Current through Pub. L. 113-234. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
prev | next
For the purpose of enforcing the support obligations owed by noncustodial parents to their children and the spouse (or former spouse) with whom such children are living, locating noncustodial parents, establishing paternity, obtaining child and spousal support, and assuring that assistance in obtaining support will be available under this part to all children (whether or not eligible for assistance under a State program funded under part A of this subchapter) for whom such assistance is requested, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this part.
Madan Ahluwalia is a Divorce Attorney/Lawyer in San Jose, CA. Ahluwalia Law P.C. handles Child Support, Child Custody, Spousal Support/Alimony and Property Division issues during typical Divorce Case.
Madan Ahluwalia's Mission: Bring value to my clients by helping them obtain peace of mind in tough and stress legal situations. ALPC is committed to legal advice in simple layman’s terms so that client can make informed decisions that are ultimately practical from business, legal and financial standpoint. Ou goal is to create workable solutions which enable clients to settle their legal disputes and move on with their life, personal and business. Our goal is to ensure that clients fully understand the range of legal outcomes, how long and how much the litigation will cost.
Madan Ahluwalia believes that educated consumer helps create win-win situation for everyone.
This Discussion series will bring out and answer several basic questions about the divorce law.
We intend to follow the following curriculum/topics:
· Initial Case Assessment
· Divorce Filings –Timelines to get final Decree
· Child Custody Considerations
· Alimony and Child Support
· Defining and Division of Marital Assets
Any married couple knows that staying together gets hard. Especially when differences come into play and get out of hand. Not everyone knows how to "agree to disagree." We harbor feelings that should have been let go. Sometimes adultery has been committed and keeps coming up every time an argument ensues. Has it really gotten so bad that divorce is inevitable? Is divorce acceptable? If so, at what point. In this episode, Dr. & Lady Newells outline the biblical and practical answers to these questions!
Over the decades and maybe every week there is some type of discussion on the topic of "reparations"; specifically reparations to be paid to African Americans for slavery.
We shall approach this topic from a Law School point of view today on "It's My House". We shall discuss
"Reparation Invesitgations" and who are qualified "Reparation Investigators".
Are their any licensed Bar "Attorneys" who specialize in "Reparations", "Reparations Injuries", or "Generational Reparations Injuries" ?
Are their any " Reparation Lawyers" ?
What Law Firm specilizes in "Reparation Litigation" ?
Who would you bring legal action against in a "Reparations Legal Action" ?
How do you organize a "Reparations Legal Defense Fund" ?
Make sure that you have plenty of access to take notes for this podcast, for we shall cover this topic in a way that most people who discuss it never even think of.
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
Sunday - is the pain from breaking up in a committed relationship vs the breakup of a divorce?
This show is to discuss the level of commitment between two people who claim they love each other and want happens when the love goes awry. As someone who believes in living happy and healthy, I understand sometimes we have not vetted our spouses or loved ones in depth, and breakup is the only answer.
In Living with a person Is the respect different in the relationship?
Does family matter, ie having children?
What is the responsibility of the husband to the wife?
What about companionship? If you choose a life companion how does the strengthen differ from that of a marriage relationship.
What about the spiritual factor, does it matter if the couple is churched or unchurched?
Harmony in the relationship is key.
If you are married, are you with me because we are married or are you with me because you want to be with me? That is the guy's thought said one interviewee.
What are your deal breakers?
What is your unacceptable list?
Has marshall law been implemented in Baltimore, was Ferguson not enough? What is the real agenda behind all of the police killings of black men? Is the government trying to implement marshall law...did obama plan this whole agenda to wake black people up? Hmmm and who is cern? Tune in tonight to hear this show and feel free to call in with your 2cents.
Don't miss Re-Awakening Minds tonight on High Frequency Radio, 9:00 p.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. PST, when my guests will be Educator, Metaphysician, Thought Leader andAuthor, SiStar Shannette Slaughter along with Holistic Heath Educator/Advocate and Film Producer, Bro. Cochise Tarak-Saa! Call in: (424) 222-5250 Log on:www.blogtalkradio.com/highfrequency
Welcome to The MIX!. Spirit Medium Laura will focus on mediumship (other side connections) for 1st 30 minutes of show, followed by a MIX of Psychic Mediumship and Messages..
Website for show: SpiritMediumTV.com.
WIN A FREE READING! Join mailing list at top right of http://SpiritMediumTV.com
SALE! Book a private session with Spirit Medium Laura (now on sale) at http://BookLaura.com
Spirit Medium Laura provides MEDIUMSHIP, MESSAGES, MENTORING & MEDICAL INTUITIVE INTELLIGENCE. Channeling Spirit 30+ Years, Research Medium "AfterLifeData," Featured "100 Top Psychics," Author, Host
tags: psychic medium readings; psychic readings on blogtalkradio; channeling and mediumship; clairvoyant readings; law of attraction expert
Everyday People with host Monica Douglas Davis
Join us for a provocative show where we discuss BLACK LIVES MATTER with black men from three different age groups, 50 plus, middle age and under 35. EVERYDAY PEOPLE WITH HOST MONICA DOUGLAS DAVIS tackles the debate on back men dying from their interaction with the police in this country. Dial 914-205-5909 to listen in live 9PM Eastern time.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress