SORT BY Relevancy
Two veteran divorce lawyers provide divorce help and divorce advice for overcoming fear, anger and resentment, in a humorous, entertaining and informative manner.
Top divorce attorneys Rebecca Zung and Chris Lombardo talk about the latest in celebrity divorces and what is really going on. From David Cassidy to Woody Allen and Captain and Tenille, Rebecca and Chris entertain as they discuss pertinent divorce issues of the day.
Many of you are facing unbelievable turmoil within your own lives. Every time you turn around, there is another issue to deal with. You are dealing with domestic issues, financial issues, emotional turmoil, and those kinds of things that one does not normally deal with in every day life. Am I there with you?
We, who go through divorce, must understand what God has to say about suffering. Does God really understand what I am going through? Does He know the deceipt I am up against? Will God put an end to this kind of suffering? Do I want to be healed from this kind of cruelty in my own life or will I forever be in this cesspool called suffering?
We will be looking at the way in which we can combat this kind of suffering that we are going through. What does God's Word have to say that will give me a hope and security that I will not suffer for the rest of my life. Join us as we understand this thing called, "suffering" while being a victor in it, instead of a victim!
Many times, when we are facing an unwanted divorce, we claim the deception, "But there was nothing wrong with my marriage! It had its' ups and downs, but we got along together!" Yes, that's what my thoughts were when I was facing my own divorce.
But when we begin to delve into God's Word, and really see what a Holy Marriage is all about, then we begin to see the ugly truths within our marriage. We begin to gravitate to the truth that deception played on us. We are stunned at how we accepted sin as "normal", when in reality, sin is the reason why our marriage fell apart.
When the stark contrast of a Holy Marriage vs the marriage that we have "believed in" is placed in front of us, then we really begin to understand why divorce is eminent and that evil can no longer co-exist with our Biblical values. It is then we begin to realize that we must 'back away' from something that is no longer "Holy" - because we worship a "Holy God" and God is bringing us to Himself through this divorce that we are so desperately hanging on to. Join us as we look at the paradox we find ourselves in. Another stepping stone to your healing!
When divorce is going to happen, then every fiber in our being busts wide open and we feel as though we will be falling into an endless sinking hole. BUT! We don't have to go through divorce with that kind of hopeless feeling. Just as a democracy is based on a foundation of precepts, so can we face divorce when we stand on a solid rock of philosophy...no matter what comes our way. In the next 10 weeks, we will be looking at the very core stamina we need to stand on when we know that divorce is eminent and unstoppable.
Our first core value is to know that God is God, no matter what happens, and we must believe Him, trust Him, Obey Him, and honor Him when we are facing divorce. Join us as we discuss the nature of WHO God is...and what God is not.
When we are facing divorce, whether it be by your hand or your spouse's hand, many of us reach for help through therapists, friends, family, books, and magazines...and our attorneys. And many of those kinds of resources are very helpful and they are able to keep you from the many pitfalls of divorce, especially in the legal realm.
BUT, have you considered using God's Word as a tool of encouragement, warning, prophecy, chastisement, or aknowledgement of the issues you are facing? If you haven't, then tune into our show, and find out why we need God's Word during divorce, and then learn how to study God's word on your own. You'll soon find out how timely God's Word will become to you and it will build your faith while pulling you through a very difficult time in your life.
In this episode of Divorce Source Radio with Steve Peck, we talk with the founders of Divorce Detox.
Divorce Detox™ provides symptom relief and relationship closure, while addressing the underlying pain and heartache of divorce, to insure long lasting divorce recovery.
Allison Pescosolido, M.A. and Andra Brosh, Ph.D. are experts in Divorce Recovery and starting over. They co-founded Divorce Detox, a full service center to transform the lives of individuals transitioning through divorce. With advanced degrees in the field of Psychology, and as certified Grief Recovery Specialists by The Grief Recovery Institute, Andra and Allison are pro-actively challenging and changing the stigma of divorce on a national level. These dynamic women are dedicated to utilizing divorce as an opportunity for personal growth and a new life. The Divorce Detox™ proprietary programs transcend more traditional forms of treatment for divorce by providing the necessary tools, support and guidance for efficient, long lasting results.
Money is the single most important issue for women thinking about divorce because it determines future financial health for decades after a divorce is over.
Join Amanda DuBois and Monica Cary, Seattle family law attorneys, with their special guest Karen Ramsey. Karen is an "International Money Diva", author of two books, owner of her own investment firm and host of her own television show in Seattle called "The Money Myth".
Find out why people that want a divorce stay in unhappy situations simply due to the concerns over money issues.
Learn how to support your family without financial help during and after divorce.
Discover how to secure a financial future of your own.
Amanda and Monica are practicing Seattle Family Law Attorneys offering practical and valuable information concerning all aspects of divorce.
in Self Help
Dan Burley Founder of divorcewealth.com is helping the divorce community by allow people who are contemplating divorce to see the possible outcome before they even start the divorce process. Dan has created a divorce website that brings everyone effected by divorce to together. Family, friends, step-parents and divorce industry professionals all come to share information that helps to make divorce life more enlightening.
In this program, attorney John Schuman of Devry Law joins Steve Peck to discuss the voice of a child during divorce.
Divorcing is tough enough, but add children to the mix, and divorce just got more complicated. Some parents get so caught up in the drama of divorce that they forget to think about how their children might be processing this restructuring of their families.
Protecting our children’s innocence should be the priority when divorcing, and this program will help you gain insight into what your children might be experiencing, regardless of their ages. In this discussion, Mr. Schuman also provides valuable advice to parents, especially those in high-conflict situations.
Topics in the program include:
The effect divorce has on children Kids don’t want to decide where to live Children want to have a voice in the situation too The harm of fighting with your ex at sporting and public events Co-parenting around your children’s activities The concerns children
in Self Help
Celine Zabel has not only survived a divorce in which she lost both of her children, but she has propelled herself forward by authorship of a book and becoming a Mediator in the State of Colorado. Her book is called: Lives Shattered: One Mother's Loss at the Hands of the Legal System and can be found through her website: Both her book and her Mediation career provide an outlet for Celine to help others avoid the same mistakes she made using the divorce court for her divorce.
in Self Help
Jason is a father of 2 young boys, and a few weeks removed from surviving divorce. Jason is long time digital marketing professional based out of the Seattle area. Jason's story is not that far removed from what many men experience with divorce, but nonetheless, there are things to be learned that can possibly help others from making similar mistakes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Jose Navy (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- The Stack Off (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)