SORT BY Relevancy
King Yashua the minister of defense will boldly outline the much needed overthrow of all of Black America's institutions, pacifically the Political, Religious, Financial, Educational and Especially, the structure in which we defend ourselves!!!!!
Disscuses issues that impact you and your family!
Hour one: Intel! It's our monthly Intel Sponsor Hour! Each month, Intel joins us to discuss the latest events, products and services Intel is involved with and this month, it's all about what's cool for Holiday Shopping!
Hour two: The GizWiz. Dick DeBartolo is Mad Magazine’s maddest writer who discovers wonderful, sometimes insane devices and technology gadgets to delight most anyone who listens! Tonight, he talks about The Bag Butler, the Walkera Scout X4 Drone, The BloomSky Weather monitor, the Pavloc monitor, the Ozobot - a tiny robot with a big brain, new types of bluetooth speakers and so much more. Be there!
There are tons of discussions about feminism but very few black people actually know what it is about. Most have never read a book about it or even understand its history. The word itself has been used as a weapon against black women as a way of insulting them and making them feel as if they are not loyal to the race if they define themselves as feminists. The images of a group of anti male, masculine type, women who are all lesbians, springs to mind whenever the word feminism is brought up. Black women especially, have been conditioned to believe that the mythology around the word feminism makes it something they should refuse to be associated with. They havve bought into the stigmatization of the word itself, wtihout ever having even read one book about it. Black males are even worse, as they will continue to spread lies about this area of activism and any correct information about it is immediately dismissed as being "anti-black". This episode will explore the history of black feminism, how it came about, what it really is and why there is a fear of it. It will serve to inform and dispel the myths associated with black feminism and give one an insight into why it is more vital than ever to ensure that black women and men work to further its aims.
The discussion continues Healing Black Communities Part 2 | We will be examining the marches for justice in our judicial system. This weekend Saturday, December 13, 2014 in Washington DC and New York City; people marched and chanted Black Lives Matter and around the world demonstrations of colored people lives (black, brown, red or yellow) being valuable and worth keeping alive has hit homes.
This is a universal problem (worldwide) and we "the people" the masses, need to take heed at the whole picture and not half or the portion that only affects us. The reactive behaviors towards societal issues that keep a group of people oppressed has come to its head; we the people will no longer stand for supremacy behaviors; it’s not white, it’s not European but the selective few called the elite that needs to be stop and it doesn't matter what color or culture it stems from.
FOR FREE TICKETS TO JOIN US @ http://www.eventbrite.com/o/real-talk-radio-100-candidad-7826183467
Please join host, Jason Taylor/Randy Hahn @QuagmireUnity every Wednesday night at 10:00pm EST here on Quagmire America Radio. The best two hours of LIVE hard hitting, honest Conservative radio on the Net.
TONIGHT: My Utter Disdain For The Liberal Media.
Also tonight, Jeb Bush, Race Relations, the CIA scandal and President Obama’s ultimate goal to send this great Nation we all call home into a state of Martial Law. All this and much more, be sure to tune in.
I am excited to announce that my dear friend, Watson Prunier will be joining me every Monday night. Watson is a Strong Christian Conservative, with powerful words and a calming voice. Make sure to tune into Watson Prunier Tuesday nights at 7:00pm EST on Vigilant Liberty Radio, and check out his incredible website Battle4Freedom.com.
Call in: speak with the hosts and guests. 347-989-1665
Yes, as we all look at the calendar, 2015 is making his way in very soon. It has definitely been an interesting year 2014 for us. So, for the third year in a row, we honor the show's madness by airing a year-in-review episode and choose our best guests, artists, moments, etc. in what we call the 3rd Annual Black Top Awards (airs January 7th @ 8PM ET). Tonight, we unveil the nominees for our special show in these categories:
- Showcase Artist of the Year
- Guest of the Year
- Mr. B. Eazy's Slap of the Year
- Episode of the Year
- Prmiere Artist of the Year
- Entertainer of the Year
- Comedian of the Year
- Sport Your Stuff Model of the Year
Our Sport Your Stuff Model of the Week is the beautiful and established Diva DaNae (Instagram: @diva_danae). She calls in at 8:45pm ET to introduce us to herself, hustle, background, goals, and more!
The question has been asked several times, "Are our Youths facing Extinction?" Being young and black in America has become very traumatic for us as Parents. I personally worry about my Children because of the predators they face out in the world as well as Law Enforcement. Those that are suppose to protect our children and us have used their power to manipulate the system to imprison our young people, marking them "Guilty" until proven "Innocent". This is an opportunity for you to speak out regarding concerns and how we as a people can move forward to preserve the freedom that we our entitled too.
in Self Help
"I want to help create a world where women own their power, strength, and focus and nourish their creativity, wisdom, and radiance. I want to look you in the eye, heart-to-heart, and see the fire of your warrior goddess courage burning brightly. I want to support a worldwide women's inner revolution." – HeatherAsh Amara
HeatherAsh Amara is the founder of Toci -- the Toltec Center of Creative Intent, based in Austin, Texas, which fosters local and global community that supports authenticity, awareness, and awakening. She is dedicated to inspiring depth, creativity, and joy by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions.
She studied and taught extensively with don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements, and continues to teach with the Ruiz family. She brings this openhearted, inclusive worldview to her writings and teachings, which are a rich blend of Toltec wisdom, European shamanism, Buddhism, and Native American ceremony. She is the author of The Toltec Path of Transformation, No Mistakes: How You Can Change Adversity into Abundance and her newest book, Warrior Goddess Training – Become the Woman You are Meant to Be. Visit www.warriorgoddess.com, www.heatherashamara.com and http://www.toci.org.
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB, follow us on Twitter.
BLACK SATIN RADIO PRESENTS FEATURE WEEK. SPECIAL GUEST:K.c. Poetically Speaking Conley
BRINGING YOU FRESH NEW VOICES TO THIS STAGE
Black Satin Radio, (646) 478-4196, is an internet-based station devoted to the art of words in the forms of poetry, music, and books. The station is dedicated to the creative works within the scope of these genres. Black Satin Radio aspires to introduce the listening audience to the inspiration behind the works while providing networking opportunities for each guest. Finally, Black Satin Radio will maintain a certain responsibility to philanthropic causes within and outside of its core demographic.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (69 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Pundit Press (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (0 chatters)