SORT BY Relevancy
Last weeks show touched on some issues the activist and operatives and even citizens where having with Democrats here in Georgia. This week we start addressing some of the issues. Ted Terry, Vice Chair of Candidate Recruitment of the Democratic Party of Georgia and Mayor of the City of Clarkston, GA will be our guest. He will talk to us about some special elections coming up that Dems my be in position to pick up. Also we will also open up the lines to callers as always. Look forward to a informative and productive conversation. So Join us online as Down South and Dirty continues it's 5 part series Democratic and Hopeless in Georgia?
In a state were the phase "Turning Blue" has been the the lexicon for the last 4 -5 years, and the crushing Defeats of 2014, Democrats seem no closer to victory than we were 4-5 years ago. Democrats hear rousing speeches of future glory but very little evidence in truly "Winning the Future" the DPG motto. Rural Democrats see little support from the Democratic Leadership, Metro Dems mired in scandal. Down South and Dirty will probe the minds of Democratic Opertratives and Activists in a Five part series Titled Democratic and Hopeless in Georgia? Tune in and Call in.
Mort Zachter, author of Gil Hodges: A hall of Fame Life will talk about the All Star firstbaseman and manager Gil Hodges, from his days as a Brooklyn Dodgers to managing the New York Mets.
In the second hour, John C Skipper will talk about his book Showdown at the 1964 Democratic Convention. The cast of principal players at the 1964 convention include LBJ, Fannie Lou Hamer, Miss state Democratic party members and the Miss Freedom Democratic Party.
Your host VIYAHTA and co-host RAPHA are asking the question "Is it time to rethink loyalty to any particular political party? We will reveal the little known history of the Republican and Democratic parties who's basic philosophies have not changed much. It's a matter of slavery vs. freedom and your ability to discern the modern day chains. The recent election results could be a sign to shft our thinking and loyalty to one of total CONSCIOUSNESS. The time is now to WAKE UP!
John Farrell is the Director of Democratic Energy at the Institute for Local Self-Reliance. John is best known for his vivid illustrations of the economic and environmental benefits of local ownership of decentralized renewable energy.
He’s the author of Energy Self-Reliant States, a state-by-state atlas of renewable energy potential highlighted in the New York Times, showing that most states don’t need to look outside their borders to meet their electricity needs. He’s also written extensively on the economic advantages of Democratizing the Electricity System, published a rich interactive map on solar grid parity, and polished the policies (like Minnesota’s solar energy standard) necessary to support locally owned renewable energy development.
The Federalists and Democratic-Republicans were the first two major, recognized poltical parties in American politics. I am asking tonight, if we think it is time to proclaim the major party in power today should in fact be called the DEMOCRATIC-REPUBLICANS...
Democrat Speaker of the House, Johny Boner has played a might hand of bait and switch with the American Right and tonight we will discuss his association with the Democrat party as well as his political theater of giving the prime Minister of Iseral a bust of Great Britian's Winston Churchill...
This week’s show
August 25th, 2014
Is the Democratic Party too timid
Last week I asked the questions If Rand Paul encroaching on Hillary Clinton’s turf. The question maybe should have been, what is Hillary Clinton’s turf? Is her turf the turf the Democratic Party once had? Is that what Hillary Clinton represents?
Many continue to believe it is crazy to take Rand Paul seriously. Many believe his past civil rights statements and faux pas made it impossible to take him as a serious presidential contender.
There is a vacuum. There is a populous vacuum in the country that needs to be filled. Elitist Liberals and rank and file Democrats as late as a few hours before this show continue to claim that America will never support a guy who wants to shrink government as Rand Paul does. To that I ask a specific question what happens if Americans believe that government to them has been ineffective? Why not try something different? I am just saying.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (54 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (39 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (15 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)