SORT BY Relevancy
Sarae chats with Amy Fidelis, Financial Education Director at Mpowered (formerly Community Credit Counseling Services), to find out the difference between debt consolidation and debt settlement. Learn how to tell if debt consolidation is a good option for you.
If you are in the Denver area and want to schedule a free financial coaching session, contact Sarae at email@example.com.
in Self Help
Listen to this Radio Show as former Legal Assistant, in a Federally Accredited Bankruptcy Prevention Law Firm discusses the "Top Five Traps of Debt Consolidation". We'll also discuss how you can settle your "OWN" debt for pennies on the dollar - without Bankruptcy or Debt Consolidation.
Economy is hitting hard great many people, wiping out savings and putting people in a position of being unable to repay on their obligations. but did you know that loan modification and debt consolidation are options that can come to your help and will allow you to continue being responcible debtor while staying afloat?
Today, July 24 at noon Eastern time I will have a very special guest - Mike Riley, Loan Modification and Debt Consolidation Expert who will share exactly How You can benefit from it!
My guest is Pamela Fowler, Founder of Piggybank2Prosperity, created in December 2013. Their mission is to expose young people to the opportunities of becoming an entrepreneur. She passionately believes "The creative mind that God has given us will form an idea that He will develop and bring into existence. We believe standing on God's promises produces prosperity not as the world knows it, but as God gives it. Dreams that have action can take you anywhere."
Their young clients learn that working hard can fulfill their dreams and they encourage young people and young adults to find ways to make money to help them go to college or pay college debt after their education. Whatever the financial need, they can think of ways to help others and be a blessing through a product or a service. They also discuss how money travels in a circular motion - you must give to receive. Giving also creates a ripple effect. Their goal is to set in motion waves of blessings from one person to the next.
Click here to learn more about Piggybank2Prosperity! Like them on Facebook.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the topic of "30 Years A Slave"; no it's not a movie (yet) nor is it based on the movie 12 Years A Slave..........however when it comes to pure slavery in the form of debt slavery the net effect might not be that different.
If you have a 30 year mortgage on your home, you are a slave. If you have a reverse mortgage or any type of mortgage on your home, you are a slave. If you live in a large urban municipality there is a very good chance that you are a slave. At bare minimum you are living on a plantation.
We shall discuss strategies on how we can "buy back our freedom" and live a happy and prosperous life with any debts attached.
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING (SPS) MORTGAGE TRANSFER SERVICING VIOLATIONS BASIC CONSUMER RIGHTS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we will be answering client complaints on THE DEBT SHOW to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on THE DEBT SHOW!
We hope you enjoy THE DEBT SHOW...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
Freedom is debt free
Freedom is Entrepreneurship
Freedom is what the fonding forefather said and did
Freedom / liberty is not being a liberal
Freedom is not being a Democrat
Freedom is not being a Republican
God gave us freedom and liberty
Being a liberal is slavery
Being a democrat is slvery
Being a republic is slavery
How dare a liberal say they believe in Freedom
How dare a Democat say they bleieve in Freedom
How dare a republican say they believe in Freedom
Freedom is being a Libertarian as well as liberty.
Having two young toddlers makes me reflect back on a lot of things. Especially financial decision making. Like with many of you, I wasn't raise on how to manage money and the schools never taught it (I've said this many times before). While researching the wealthy, I was curious to find out how they raise their children to become financially sucessful.
On tonight's episode, we will talk about how the wealthy parent their children in regards to finances. Did you know that a simple phrase such as, "You are a success" makes a huge difference in your child's life? We will also talk about action steps we can take starting tonight to ensure our children live better, financial lives than we ever have.
Our Kitchen Cabinet Financial Expert Lurie Davis is back to discuss three important ways that you can finance your child’s college education in a painless methodical way. He’ll walk us through the various programs that you can consider regardless of the age of your child.
And for our listeners who have mounting student debt, Lurie will walk you though a reasonable and painless way to manage your student debt while building your career at the same time.
With costs rising now more than ever every family (even grandparents like me) need to listen to this show and share it with others as you plan the educational pathway for your youngsters.
I'm going to teach you how to make money in your sleep and on the beach!! Learn today about this exciting opportunity!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- A Kind Voice (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- MABIM (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Pundit Press (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)