SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Debbie Fumanti is a bright an shining light. From the near death experience she had as a child, this connection of inner sight has been shining forth through Debbie. Join us for a very special Friday night special event. Join Debbie Fumanti and myself and get a wonderful opportunity to get some spot on answers for what questions you may have regarding, job, finances, love, relationships and so much more. Got questions? Want answers? Join us at 9pm EST/8pm CST and so on.
Get an opportunity to work closely with Debbie: She has 3 amazing offers all on 1 fantastic page!
in Self Help
Something special just for you! Debbie Fumanti visits to show us how developing intuition can help you love your life and live a more fulfilled life! Call in to this special event to get direction and guidance.
Join Debbie and I on this joy filled event and experience the magic of Debbie. This will be a not to miss event. Got questions? Want guidance?
We look forward to this highly impactful event and tell your friends and family.
Pastors Will & Debbie Landy will help you understand what it means to live the culture of the Kingdom. Jesus preached and demonstrated the Kingdom but His goal was also to cause the character of God, His culture, Kingdom culture to be made manifest within each of us. The Landy's will help you discover the truth and eliminate the obstacles to Kingdom living.
What Does Having A Life Threatening Illness /Disease Force A Person To Challenge, Learn And Overcome?
Debbie Berkelhammer (www.debbieberkelhammer.com ) is Author of the new book "Point of View: POV on Dying and Living." She is available to share her insight with your audience.
Debbie overcame a life threatening disease and hopes to help other in a similar situation emerge victorious as well.
Debbie Berkelhammer POV
· Once you are diagnosed with an illness or disease, who you are and your path is forever changed. It’s how you move forward that will define this new life.
· There are many challenges, these challenges are not just in the beginning of being diagnosed but rather each day moving forward, especially if you are diagnosed with an illness that could reoccur.
· I look at illness as steps to overcome, denial, fear, anger, weakness, aggression, hopelessness, acceptance, hopefulness, strength, faith, hope, truth and gratefulness and trust. Each one of these steps plays a role in your illness and how you move forward and live your life. But sometimes, losing footing happens and you have to start over with the steps and have the hope and strength to know you will get better.
· I have learned to accept my illness and that i can not live with "what if", i have to live with the thought I will. I will live, and I will thrive.
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Kimberly Mackanic, MSW, LCSW, a councilor at SAFE in Hunterdon in Flemington, New Jersey, since July 2011. Their mission is to empower adult and child survivors of domestic and sexual abuse, while collaborating with the community to prevent violence and create positive social change. They have a 24-hour hotline and provide safe and transitional housing, legal advocacy, crisis intervention, individual and group counseling, community education and PALS, and a unique children’s arts therapy program. SAFE in Hunterdon delivers critical support services to the many families that have experienced violence in their lives. In her role, Kimberly provides individual and group counseling services for victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual abuse in the community, as well as to survivors of abuse who are incarcerated at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women (where an estimated 85% of the population are survivors of abuse). She is also a facilitator for the agency's 80-hour Volunteer Training program. Kimberly entered the field after completing her Master's in Social Work at Rutgers University, with an area of emphasis in Violence Against Women & Children, and completed her clinical license in 2014. Additionally, she has discussed her work with incarcerated survivors on panel discussions at V-day Flemington ("What I Want My Words to do to You") in 2014 and at Rutgers University Law School ("Crime After Crime: Debbie's Law") in 2012. Kimberly has also been an advocate for survivors of sexual violence via performances in nine productions of The Vagina Monologues throughout NJ since 2006.
Debbie Snelling, Tax Advisor of North Georgia Tax Solutions joins @bge_radio with your "December 2014" Snelling Report!
December Tax Tips:
IRS Clarifies One-Per-Year Limit on IRA Rollovers
2014 Tax Provisions for Individuals: A Review
2014 Tax Provisions for Businesses: A Review
BGE Radio Promoting Financial Literacy and Community Empowerment through Communication
It's time for another episode of Single Mom Sage Hour's Single Mom Spotlight. Join Ms. Jennifer Pink as she talks with Porsche' M. Norman.
Porsche' started dancing at the age of 4, under the direction of Paul and Arlene Kennedy, with a solid training in all genres including tap, ballet, jaz, hip-hop, modern, African and swing. Porsche' was a founding member of the professional dance company, the Kennedy Tap Company (KTC), created by the Kennedys.
Porsche' trained for three years at Hamilton HS, Jason Samuels Smith, a world-renowned tap master, in 04, attended Debbie Allen's Dance Academy (DADA), and was an intern for the LA Tap Festival under the direction of Jason Samuels Smith and Chloe Arnold. Porsche was an original member of Chloe Arnold's Syncopated Ladies and was selected by Samuels Smith to be featured in Dance Spirit Magazine. She is currently a principal dancer for the Funderburk Dance Artists (FDA), under the direction of Michelle Funderburk.
Now she has focused her efforts on Tajallet Dance Company/Youth Ensemble with her partner Mychal Harris in the hopes of giving back to the art-form that has given her so much.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (37 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)