SORT BY Relevancy
Join "Conversations with the Queen" as we explore the concept of "Evolution Through Cultural Identity" with Derek D'International Rouse of Ma'at International Travel Network. We will discuss the role that Cultural Identity plays in self-development. The call in number is 917.932.8881
Activists and psychologists have weighed in on the subject of interracial adoption. Arguments that adoptions of children from a different culture than their adoptive parents can cause disconnection from their culture, customs and religious practices. Others believe that such disconnection can leave a child struggling with identity crises and a subconscious feeling of curiosity and incompletion to find out more about themselves as they grow up. Should keeping a child in their own race and culture be the major mitigating factor in qualifying parents for adoption? Or is love enough?
in Self Help
Cultural Diversity and Business Leadership - Part 2
October 18, 2014 – Round Table Discussion @ 8 PM CDT
Major areas to be discussed:
1. Major Issues to consider for Workplace Diversity
2. Importance of Cross Cultural Communication
3. How Cultural difference affect business communication
4. Strategies for inter-cultural communication
5. Cultural differences in Leadership styles
6. Influence of Cultural competency on Leadership performance
7. Action steps to develop and Change the Culture of the Workplace.
Culture creates the foundation for strategy and will either be a company’s greatest asset or largest liability.
Human nature instinctively rejects change of any sort, even if the change will be beneficial in the long run.
To win the hearts and minds of your coworkers, as a Leader, you must be authentic and forthright about how you approach the creation of a new corporate culture.
Apostle Diane Chappelle (Visions of Hope Fellowship Worldwide) describes Kingdom mandates given to the Ambassadors of Christ, and strategies on how to successfully fulfill these assignments. Topics include: Winning Over the Identity Crisis; Strengthened for the Task; Angels on Assignment; Marking the Marketplace, and more....
SUNDAY Oct. 19, 2014 LIVE On Line Radio
NEWS In Review.- News Stories From Jamaica Over The Past Week.
SPECIAL: Talk with Dr. Erica Neeganagwedgin
MUSIC- Local And International Artists (Shae Mill, Marcia Griffiths, Elijah, Planet Groove, and more)
Fund raiser- www.booster.com/noportgoatislands
Join Your Hosts: Karen Ayee, Steven Smith, Annamarie Hassock & Aven Peralto
5p (PST) 6p (MT) 7p (CST/JAM) 8p (EST)
Contact Us Live In The Studio To Take Part In The Show
914-338-1983 or use Skype
Join Our Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/no.onportgoatisland/
Web Site: http://www.noportongoatisland.com/
So, from what I understand, there are gender non-conforming individuals that does not believe the word transgender fit their personal identity so these individuals created the word trans*. As much the effort is admirable to be more inclusive it also has a element of exclusion. Despite these good intentions it is my opinion that this could damage our movement toward social and legal freedom. I will talk about the issues with this label and hope to make a good argument why we need to stop using it.
Please feel free to call me life with comments or questions.
You can send me a message on the chat or send me a message on Facebook or my email.
More information on the Prism Radio Website here.
Join our Live Facebook Discussion on this topic here. https://www.facebook.com/PrismRadio
We suffered a silent coup, while we were comfortable, entertained and distracted; thinking we make choices while the corporatist machine tells us what to consume, for whom to vote, what to believe and whom to fear. An invisible game of political theater lulls us into a soft despotism under the guise of democracy, when in fact we suffer an oligarchy.
Our national government’s policies seem contradictory, incompetent and often dangerous. If we don’t accept their machinations, we comfort ourselves with our precious votes; votes that mean little. In this land of confusion it doesn't mattter whether you pick the blue team or the red team; the end result is the same. After decades of voting the bums out and changing colors, we still have endless war games, monopoly money and a wide array of choices, so long as we choose to stay within the narrow confines of the false left-right paradigm.
A massive paradigm shift is occurring; but, we cannot know what liberty we’ve lost if we prefer the ‘comfort’ of self-inflicted tyranny born of fear, lack of courage and psychological manipulation.
Tyranny is assured UNLESS liberty-loving people band together to restore Constitutional governance by taking out the War Party and restoring sound money, free markets, religious and civil liberties, and a sensible foreign policy of non-interventionism; or watch the statists in both parties push their corporatist agenda to their benefit and our demise. Now is the last chance to stop those who perpetuate an empire abroad and a police state at home. To defeat the lawless hordes of Cultural Marxists, statists, collectivists, oligarchs, useful idiots and their fellow travelers especially the Democrats-first you MUST CRUSH the Neocons, for liberty!
Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LibertysThunder
The following is an objective approach to hearing from the Lord concerning specific issues. Knowing you have consistently followed certain steps often takes the emotion and doubt out of going to the Lord and increases our confidence that we have truly heard from Him.
1. Acknowledge and remind yourself of your spiritual identity in Christ. Who you truly are, a spirit being, already knows the answer to whatever your question is!
2. Review the central means of guidance in the previous series, “General Methods of Guidance according to Grace.”
3. DO THE RESEARCH! Seeking divine guidance is not a way to get out of your decision-making responsibilities.
4. Decide what YOU want to do. You can’t submit your desires to God until you “own” them; you can’t truly give to God something that doesn’t belong to you.
5. Adjust your beliefs and expectations until you can take an objective stance regarding the issue. It’s difficult to hear from the Lord when we already have an opinion.
6. Ask specific questions. Having done your research and self-evaluation, phrase the issue into specific questions, rather than asking the Lord general questions.
7. Establish a time frame for when you need an answer; by noon on Thursday, for example. Be realistic, and develop an expectation of His response.
8. Set aside time specifically to wait on the Lord regarding the issue.
9. When your deadline comes, if you have specifically heard from the Lord, acknowledge the direction specifically. If you haven’t heard specifically, go ahead and make a decision!
10. Set a final deadline. Wait on the Lord, giving Him an opportunity to change your mind. “Lord, tomorrow I’m going to accept that position. If you don’t want me to, let me know.”
11. Act on your decision, taking responsibility for the guidance received.
What is Beauty? How do you beholden it? What do your eyes beholden?
Some questions to ask yourself:
Is it necessary for you to share your "thoughts" or "misconceptions" about beauty of another?
What is beauty and why do we care so much about something so transitory?
Does it change your perspective of someone how they look or someone else thinks they look?
Check out the video for Artist formerly known as Prince asking the question:
Could You Be The Most Beautiful Girl In The World?
Lovely song and I hope the answer is befitting of your own Truth. Join me as I disucss Bringing Your Own Brilliance in life, which includes your thoughts and beliefs about Beauty in all and every way to describe this elusive definition. -Doc2BBerry
Join Host Live Chats
- ARC Studies (6 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Whats Up SWFL (3 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (3 chatters)
- Jim Mandel Jr Radio Show (3 chatters)
- NCEBC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Care Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Compass Rose Leadership (1 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)