SORT BY Relevancy
Matt Fitzgerald -- author of Diet Cults: The Surprising Fallacy at the Core of Nutrition Fads and a Guide to Healthy Eating for the Rest of Us -- stops by discuss the "scientific schtick" lying at the foundation of today's popular diets.
* Why the ancestral paleo diet is actually one of the "newest" diets around.
* Why Matt thinks gluten-free diets are B.S.
* The 3 things successful weight losers have in common.
* A lot more! (A whole lot more...)
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Today we will continue our teaching on Christian cults and how this is NOT of God. Children of God we need to open our eyes to all of these things that surround us. There is a lot of demonic activity and witchcraft being sent into the world to try and blind side the believer to snacth them into the hell fire with Satan. Witches are real and they are at work right in the mist of the congregation. Beware of false prophets!
During the time before Christ's return, it has been said that many false christs and false religions will manifest. Tonight, we are going to discuss how to identify cults and false religions. This is extremely important because the Bible says that this era will be so deceptive that it is even possible for the church to be fooled. Join us as we pull the covers off of the counterfeit.
Facilitator: Pastor David Williams
Mark 13:22, Romans 10:3-4
World Cult Watch host Rob Robinson’s topic this week is about people who were born into and brought up in abusive cults or authoritative religious communities. He encourages people who have been abused by a religious entity to call in with stories. Make up a name if you wish or just use your first name … it’s not about exposing your privacy, but the experience you had so that others can learn from your experience, avoid getting into the same situation, or learn how to heal.
Rob runs the “World Cult Watch” website, offering insight and hard-hitting stories about the teachings of various abusive and authoritarian cults. His show is sponsored by God Discussion. Please visit God Discussion's At-A-Glance Calendar for a schedule of upcoming shows.
Join us for a great beginers guide to Witnessing To The Cults (the late Walter Martin). Walter lays a great basic foundation for us the believer to respond to the cults. Please check out our website @Remnantxadio.com and visit our show sponor:
LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS, IT'S ANCIENT ROOTS AND PRACTICES. DRESSED UP IN THE NAME OF 'CHRISTIANITY'
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? OR WHAT WOULDN'T YOU DO?
1) SOMEONE YOU KNOW OR DON'T KNOW HAS GIVEN YOU A GIFT AND SAID 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' OR 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS.' IF YOU ARE A TRUE SAINT, BORN AGAIN JUDEO-CHRISTIAN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WOULD YOU A) ACCEPT THE GIFT AND RETURN THE GREETING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE. B) ACCEPT THE GIFT AND SAY, " THANKS," EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T BELIEVE OR CELEBRATE IN YOUR FESTIVITIES.C) SAY "NO THANKS" AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THE GIFT, UNLESS GIVEN TO ME ON A DIFFERENT OCCASION.
2) YOU HAD BORROWED MONEY FROM A FRIEND OR RELATIVE CLOSE TO THIS WORLDLY SEASON. YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE THE FUNDS TO PAY THEM BACK NOW AND WISH TO GIVE IT TO THEM. THE PERSON SAYS, "AH, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, JUST KEEP IT. FOR CHRISTMAS. DO YOU: A) ACCEPT THE OFFER AND SAY "THANKS" NOTHING ADDED TO IT. B) DO YOU SAY, I WILL ACCEPT THE OFFER, BUT NOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND KEEP THE MONEY. C) DO YOU SAY I WILL NOT KEEP THIS MONEY AND EXPLAIN WHY, STATING "UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO ME FOR ANY OTHER REASON BESIDES BIRTHDAYS AND OTHER WORLDLY CELEBRATIONS."
WOULD YOU BE CONVICTED IF YOU DID THIS OR THAT? WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT MIXING THE CLEAN WITH THE UNCLEAN? OR EVEN SITTING AT THE SEAT WITH SINNERS? FIND OUT IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN OCCULT WORSHIP, PAGAN FESTIVALS, WITCHCRAFT AND IDOLATRY.
FOR THIS REASON, ELOHIM WILL SEND UPON THEM A DELUDING INFLUENCESO THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE WHAT IS FALSE, IN ORDER THAT THEY ALL MAY BE JUDGED WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH, BUT TOOK PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.
2 Thessalonians 2:11
Tonight we welcome author and Jonestown survivor Laura Johnston Kohl to the show. When 914 members of Peoples Temple and four visiting Americans died in Guyana, South America on November 18, 1978, Laura Johnston Kohl survived. She was one of 87 who lived through the trauma.
After participating with the Black Panthers, and attending Woodstock, Laura moved into Peoples Temple in California in 1970, and was an active and enthusiastic member until the day it ended. She moved to Guyana in March 1977. She frequently traveled between Georgetown and Jonestown, a 24-hour boat ride, but moved into Jonestown in October 1978. Laura’s survival was a fluke.
It took twenty years for Laura to rebuild her life and have the determination to research this tragedy. The first ten years were spent in Synanon. Then, she reunited with many of the other survivors to put the pieces together and to get some understanding. After ten years she wrote her autobiography.
in Self Help
Cults, Abuse Of Power, and Emotional Abuse With Bonnie Kaye: I was a Guest Host on her show:
Join Devin and Melissa Pellew as they discuss issues related to Christian apologetics, theology and biblical worldview issues. This week we will be interviewing Andrew Rappaport of Striving For Eternity Ministries on topics related to his new book, What They Believe. We will be exploring world religions to see the similarities and doctrinal differences. During our first 30 minute segment, we'll be joined by Greg Walker from Southern Evangelical Seminary. He will share about the Truth Festival, public apologetics and outreach event coming up in North Carolina on May 30th, that we will be a part of. You don't want to miss this exciting and informative show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (13 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- NatureofReality (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (1 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Health Media Now (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Up 4 Discussion (0 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (0 chatters)