SORT BY Relevancy
Rev. Justin and Kenneth Helton. On this program we will begin discussing th Word of God. I believe in this episode, through the anointing of th Holy Spirit we will be able to better teach you the Word of God. You will find in this program that we believe that the Cross of Christ is essential in our everyday walk, in fact the Bible even calls it the Law of the Spirit (Romans 8:2). We hope that you'll be blessed by listening.
The Life of the Cross.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio with host Tony Miano....
Chris and Rich will discuss why it is never a good idea to idolize popular church leaders and put them upon a pedestal; "The Pride of an Unworthy Servant" and how Christians struggle with the sin of pride; The good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to Youth Ministry - This week's "Velvet Hammer" topic and an update from Chris on last weekend's outreach at his church.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
James Bynum, a San Jose evangelist, will share his sad and strange experience of trying to reach Benny "Hinnites" outside of Jubilee Christian Center, in San Jose, CA.
Street Fishing with Bart McCurdy.
Addressing a bunch of listener questions.
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
A weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
A weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (59 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (4 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)