SORT BY Relevancy
CROSS TALK RADIO - THE FUTURE OF THIS MINISTRY I Lawrence Jordan and Several other men of God and others Father God see's Fit will be Starting a New Work Under CHRIST The HEAD on This Tool of Blog Talk Radio multiple preachers will be using Cross Talk and We are The Body of Christ and All The Arms and Legs should work Together under Christ the Head , it Will be a Blessing of The Many other WATCHMAN using Their Gift and Calling from Yahweh our Father on this Tool to Glorify Him, He Alone we Pray will run Cross Talk Ministries as HE See's Fit , To GOD BE THE GLORY ,HONOR, POWER AND PRAISE !
MP3 ARCHIVE RECORDINGS CAN BE HEARD AND DOWNLOADED FREELY HERE ON OR SOUND CLOUD PAGE -> https://soundcloud.com/crosstalkradio
In this first edition of Cross Encounters Commentary, Tony Miano discusses the recent, tragic death of St. Louis Cardinals' ooutfielder, Oscar Taveras, and the issue of speaking ill of the dead.
*** SO YOUR STRUGGLING IN THE FLESH YOU SAY ? THEN KILL IT !
DENY YOUR FLESH ,KILL IT, KILL IT,KILL IT ! DENY SELF WILL PUT GODS WILL FIRST AS LORD AND MASTER , SAVIOR , CRUCIFY THAT FLESH WITH THE CROSS OF DEATH JESUS SAID TO BARE DAILY DIE "LAY IT ALL DOWN ON THE ALTER "SO HE CAN LIVE IN AND THROUGH YOU THUS THE KINGDOM OF GOD FATHERS WILL BE DONE AMEN A NEW MAN, A NEW LIFE LED BY GOD'S SPIRIT RECKON YOURSELF DEAD TO SIN ALIVE TO GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD WITH CHRIST ! AMEN
[ Dead to Sin, Alive to God ] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? ...
Romans 6:11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 5:24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Romans 13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, THATS YOU !
** WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR SHORT LIFE HERE ON EARTH ? SELF CONSUMED ? OR SELF DENIED ?
* When my Father was killed in a Tornado and 4 best friends died MY BEST FRIEND PAT Died arguing with his wife jumped out of a moving car killing Him IT DEVASTATED ME,My close friend Mike Died Friends and Neighbors Died all in a Short Time Apart It was a WAKE UP CALL NOT TO WAIST My LIFE ON *SELF* but to *DENY MYSELF* and PICK UP MY CROSS,a true DISCIPLES Walk and OBEY KING JESUS and DO FATHER YAHWEH's Will BARE FRUIT lead By The SPIRIT NEW LIFE The Song by Jason bellard called "ONE LIFE TO ANSWER FOR" ITS ON YOUR TUBE It sooo touched my Heart how Short our lives are To serve God and Yield ALL of Our life to King Jesus and Bare Fruit (the Vine dresser) John 15 While you have Time and Life "LIFE ITS ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD" THEN ETERNITY WHAT WILL WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR WHAT WE DID ON EARTH ?
*THE SELF* CONSUMED WAISTED LIFE NO FRUIT BORE FOR FATHER GOD
James 4:13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will[g] go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
THE JESUS -DENYING OF SELF-CROSS BARING LIFE PRODUCES FRUIT THAT LASTS FOR ETERNITY -
LUKE 13:Leaving All to Follow Christ
27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
* ALL CROSS TALK RADIO MP3'S ARE FREE TO DOWN LOAD AND SHARE FREELY
Cross Talk Radio Thurs, 8pm central : "I AM THE DOOR OF THE SHEEP"-Which door have you Opened ? a word on John 10 chapter from Our Good Shepherd
Jesus the True Shepherd
10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
Jesus the Good Shepherd
7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me[a] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
* Hear MP3 Archives here on Cross Talk Sound Cloud Acct -> https://soundcloud.com/crosstalkradio
Rev. Justin and Kenneth Helton. On this program we will begin discussing th Word of God. I believe in this episode, through the anointing of th Holy Spirit we will be able to better teach you the Word of God. You will find in this program that we believe that the Cross of Christ is essential in our everyday walk, in fact the Bible even calls it the Law of the Spirit (Romans 8:2). We hope that you'll be blessed by listening.
The Life of the Cross.
This is the Sebastion Cross Show. This is a show where we talk about wrestling or just about any other topic. From movies on up. This show is 18+ and we discourage any sexual or overly harrassing remarks. Please be courteous and thank you. Also if you enjoy the show please follow us on facebook and twitter and please follow us here as well. Thank you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (6 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)