SORT BY Relevancy
We will share and discuss how we can triumph over criticism. Their are two types of criticism which we will dicuss and share. Pastor Diane Winbush will provide this segement. For more information about us jsut go to www.boldwomenoffaith.com. We are a Saint Petersburg Global Ministry.
Welcome to the Refractive Thinker® Radio Show hosted by the award winning and international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic Research Solutions for Business Results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
The topic for discussion this week: Editing and the consideration of feedback: Gift or Criticism? Dr. Cheryl Lentz, www.DrCherylLentz.com
Coming Spring 2016. www.TheyAnsweredTheCall.com
For additional information regarding the 14 award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
Music by Jim Bennett; voice by Rebecca Bennett/Red Door Multimedia.
As the year draws to a close, it can be easy to slip into "compare" mode. We are so hard on ourselves when it comes to looking at the people around us and feeling like we just aren't good enough. Add to that a healthy dose of time with family, and we can be on the receiving end of criticism (intentional or not). In this episode, Lara covers how to brush off external criticism and silence that mean voice in your head that always seems to know which buttons to push.
Lara offers business coaching along with mothering tips, small business marketing strategies, and funny stories about the joys and chaos of being a mom entrepreneur. If you could use a little inspiration, or a guide from a mom entrepreneur who's "been there, done that," or if you just want to hear from a woman who has learned to laugh off her mistakes and accept her life as perfect (just the way it is), you'll want to tune in every week.
Lara is an author, speaker and business coach. Hire her when you need the clarity and confidence to make big decisions and changes in your life or business, or have her speak to your group.
Learn more at www.LaraGalloway.com or www.MomBizCoach.com. Grab a copy of her book, Moms Mean Business: A Guide to Creating a Successful Company and a Happy Life as a Mom Entrepreneur, just published by Career Press at www.MomsMeanBusinessBook.com.
I am who i am , forget what the world thinks
The dog training industry is polarized about whether or not you should tell your dog "No" and appropriately correct undesirable behaviors. What human complications might play into this discussion and disagreement? Since the dog industry is mostly run by women - what does this add to the conversation? In today's show, dog training and behavior expert Julie Forbes discusses all of these topics and includes information from articles from The New York Times and Psychology Today.
What is the right balance of praise and correction?
in Self Help
Dealing with people who love to complain - a short interview with Dr. Andrew Bernstein.
This is Dr. Kenner's "Today's Podcast" at http://bit.ly/auKJV8 and is also listed as podcast number 1. After today it will remain available but move down in the list. All past podcasts are also listed.
Join us for an introduction to a long discussion about a radical re-design of our human anthropology/subjectivity, our approach to the earth, and our relationships to members of other species.
Join us for the closing and concluding session regarding the use of psychoanalysis in mediation.
Join us for exploration of additional topics in the use of psychoanalysis for mediation.
Episode 2689 - Spirits of Criticism and Prejudice
Pastor Peter and Verlie Hobson www.fullsalvationfellowship.com
Recorded 7-29-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Please join us for an exciting use of case studies to exemplify the psychoanalytic approach of cyclical dynamics.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- RefJeremy (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Table of Truth (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)