SORT BY Relevancy
1. Russia has threatened to use “nuclear force” to defend its annexation of Crimea and warned that the “same conditions” that prompted it to take military action in Ukraine exist in the three Baltic states, all members of Nato.
2. The David’s Sling missile defense system, developed in partnership with the United States, has passed advanced tests, the Defense Ministry announced Wednesday, putting it on course for a possible 2016 deployment.
3. For the third time in less than a year, the moon will dip into Earth’s shadow, turning its bright white globe a deep coppery red in a matter of minutes.
4. The Palestinians on Wednesday officially joined the International Criminal Court during a low-profile ceremony in The Hague.
5. Masked gunmen have attacked a university in the town of Garissa in northern Kenya.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 30:11-14 which reads: "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say..."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said: "I do not know when Christ will come. I am no prophet, though I love the subject of prophecy. I dislike date-fixing, and I think it has done great harm. I only assert positively that Christ will come again one day in person to set up His kingdom, and that whether the day be near—or whether it be far off, it will take the Church and world exceedingly by surprise."
RINOism fills the halls of CPAC yet there are authentic conservatives who love liberty and believe the Constitution binds the men in government in chains. But, they need you and all the grassroots activists who love liberty to wake up the people.
RINO conmen speak hawkishly against Russia in the Crimea as a political weapon with no regard for security and American interests. POTUS and his Democrat minions reveal their cowardice. Obama speaks loudly and carries a limp stick, inviting aggression from Putin. This is the disaster we get when we elect a quasi-Marxist community organizer.
In addition to Obama, the more pressing problem is a Congress populated by a captured interest–a GOP establishment ensnared by Neocon jingoists. CPAC is a microcosm of the 2014 political battle. As RINO cowards and Neocon Conmen feign conservatism, the real conservatives make a bold statement of not merely criticizing Democrats, but putting forward a positive case for the conservative cause for liberty. A powerful message, a winning message and a good message that will be quickly quashed by the Consultant, Lobbyist, Establishment Complex and their propaganda arms like Fox News.
It is up to you to carry the torch of liberty and light up the disinterested, distracted and dejected Americans so that a tsunami of conservative liberty lovers drowns out the cowards, conmen and Crimea distraction.
Tyranny is assured UNLESS liberty-loving people of good conscience can set aside their differences and band together against the rising tide of collectivism. Grassroots conservatives MUST work together to ensure the restoration of constitutionally limited government. End the imperialist police state and to defeat the Democrat-Socialists, first you MUST CRUSH the RINOs!
Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook Show page: https://www.facebook.com/LibertysThunder
1. A Russian newspaper reported on Wednesday that the Russian government laid plans to annex Crimea and destabilize southeastern Ukraine weeks before the government fell in Kiev.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rebuffed criticism in Washington of his plans to speak in Congress, accusing world powers of forsaking a pledge to prevent Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
3. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko announced a deal for unspecified military and technical cooperation with the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday, and said negotiations are ongoing with the United States and unspecified European nations.
4. The United States and South Korean governments announced they will start their annual joint military drills on March 2, reigniting a constant source of tension with North Korea.
5. Energy experts are warning that there could be possible blackouts during the biggest solar eclipse since 1999.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Numbers 22:4-6 which reads: "...Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me..."
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said, "We are to wait for the coming of Christ with patience. We are to watch with anticipation. We are to work with Zeal. We are to prepare with urgency. Scripture says Christ is coming when you’re least expecting him. Coming as a thief. He said, ‘Be prepared. Get Ready. Prepare to meet thy God. Are you prepared?’"
Today on Coffee with Conrad:
Should the USA interfere with the secession of Crimea?
TV is bad for you.
Links at ConradRocks.Net
On The Meter we will debate Russia's official annexation of Crimea and it's impact on the world. Meantime, President Obama makes headlines on CNN by picking his NCAA bracket. As economic sanctions takes effect on Russia Obama says that any military action is absolutely off the table. Is this the right message to send an expansionist Putin? As yet another Obamcare deadline approaches, mixed messages are being expressed from high ranking democrats on it's significance in the 2014 midterm elections. Revivng an Obama theme from 2012 the mandatory birth control provision makes its way to the United States Supreme Court this Tuesday. Should employers be required to provide a manadatory contraception option? We will also discuss the 2014 Senate races and the GOPs chances of winning a majority. Please join the discussin at 10:00 AM. Your input is essential. www.blogtalkradio.com/themeter.
Darrell Castle gives his analysis of what is really happening in Ukraine and Crimea.
Today on the Brian The Hammer Show:
-Oh Crimea River - Act of War: The Russians sunk an old War Ship at the entrance of a harbor trapping Ukraine Ships. Will the Russians take Ukraine then pull back?
-Is the Black Caucus out of control calling for Darrell Issa to be removed from Oversight Committee; is this really a smart move?
Join us LIVE at 9:30am pacific - 12:30pm eastern time - Call in and be a part of the show 646-595-3032
-Max Ivy, Midway Marketplace - helping people Buy, Sell and Trade New & Used Amusement, Concession & Confection Equipment. Offering free appraisals and a weath of links in the entertainment industry
-Mirthell Bazemore, Author of House of Elliott series & On the Backburner now available in The Vault
-MVP Network, now featuring The Bond, a thriller feature by filmmaker Rick Dumont
Crimea is in the news! What is happening? R. Frederick Riddle explores what people are saying and gives his own insights on this ongoing tragedy
R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, an editor of the controversial Riddle's Point of View, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show.
Mr. Riddle is a born-again Christian with almost 40 years of Bible study and a life-time of studying the world at large. He is also active in his church.
Launching his radio show in 2012, he has been very happy with the opportunity to connect with others who may share his interest in the world events going on every day. He can be reached at email@example.com.
WTF, are we doing?
Why is Crimea such a big deal?
Why are the Western Powers so interested in the Ukraine?
Who is standing for ‘Freedom and Democracy’ now Mr. Obama?
What is at stake?
Who started this crisis?
Cui Bono? Who benefits?
Is WWIII in the making?
Tonight we have Bob Lewis, Blogger (One citizens Opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiPgylSygNg) and commentarian on Crimea and the Ukraine Crisis.
We will be discussing much about this dangerous situation nd the question of Cookie Cutter ‘Color Revolutions’.
Your Opinion matters join us. Chime in, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
On the March 5th 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
Good old Vlad Putin is at it again, this time invading the Ukraine. Of course this means the Conservatives are at it again as well. The warmonger side of the party just wants to blow everything up it can. The tea party side finds fault with everything Obama does. And some people who are sandwiched in between the establishment GOP and the Tea Party are proving themselves to be major hypocrites (beyond the normal Conservative hypocrisy).
In news related to the Ukraine, people are now hailing Palin as a genius for supposedly predicting Putin going into Ukraine. They are also suggesting that Obama is handling the situation irresponsibly by "missing" security meetings. I will go into why that is a bunch of rubbish as well.
A student in New Jersey is suing her parents to cover tuition for High School and College and for other expenses pertaining to her being dependent on her parents for support. She does seem like a spoiled brat but I will discuss why many people are missing some very important facts here and how the parents are no angels either.
I will discuss what I am giving up for Lent and discuss if the lenten season is really a sacrifice to those of use who are not land locked.
Finally, I will go over some of the shootings I have discussed from Merritt Landry to Marissa Alexander.
That, headlines, tweet of the week, words of redneck wisdom and more tonight on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you missed the live broadcast and want to comment please go to the show thread on liberaldan.com.
Aaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddddddd we're BACK LIVE! Today's subject is one that many media sources would rather not cover. Vladimir Putin. In case you dont't know he's the President of Russia and he's on the move. We will cover a bit of his history plus what he's been up to lately. With his recent annexation of Crimea and him sending troops into Syria we have to ask the serious question: Is he winning? We go head first at who may be the most dominant President of our era.
Then we will talk about Americas emergency management/readiness. Are ready? Don't ask us "ready for what"......are we ready for anything.
Get ready for another amazing episode of #TRUTALK as #BLKGOP and Ms. Shell go ALL THE WAY IN! Plus you never know who else from the #TRU RADIO NETWORK will stop by.
Let's get ready to TURN ON, TUNE IN, AND TURN UP!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Miami (0 chatters)