SORT BY Relevancy
Way back in 2012, Living Wealthy Radio aired its' third episode on how to handle credit. Tammy de Leeuw and Teresa Kuhn discussed some of the myths and eye-opening facts about credit and how to keep yourself out of trouble.
If you've been struggling to get your credit in line; to repair dings and dents, and get better interest rates, then you'll want to hear Teresa's strategies for taking hold of credit and using it to your advantage. Take our credit quiz and see how much YOU know about this important element of your financial life.
As a Bank On Yourself (tm) authorized advisor, Teresa helps her clients avoid credit traps, increase their cash flow, and protect and grow their nest eggs.
You can get free resources at http://www.livingwealthyfinancial.com and also at www.livingwealthyradio.com.
Everyone!! Listen to this show.This isn't your average financial show. We're going to have some fun. Ash Cash is an Motivation Speaker and a Financial Expert. He's been featured on New York City HOT 97 radio station, BET, New York One & more discussing finance to our generation.
Our Consciouspreur Lapreia McItyre is a credit repair specialist, who empowers her clients to improove thier creditscores and to improove their lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Midrats (13 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (11 chatters)
- latinaafrican (7 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (5 chatters)
- VernonHale (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Busted Pencils (2 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (1 chatters)
- Michelle Cromer (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dianne T (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Interior Alignment (1 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (0 chatters)