SORT BY Relevancy
Todays show features guest Tara Koval journalist and coordinator for the rally coming up in Scranton. Tara will talk about the guests, bands, groups and speakers plus all the activities scheduled for that day. She will also discuss her recent article on Gag Orders and what she learned through her investigations and speaking with those affected by such orders.
Lame (Duck) Government in Camden County....we talk Lord Sausage's disappearance act and Bev Thomas, 'The Invisible Woman' conspicuous absence in the courthouse....
Vicki Hartzler and the EPA.....
Martial law in Ferguson and rallies in Warrensburg.....
All this and a small town fair.....
Call in and join the conversation. 718-664-6859
ReShawna Leaven interviews Rose M. Price, Branch Manager of VLP Financial Advisors on estate planning. If you are curious about planning your estate, this is an epsiode that you don't want to miss. Rose shares her insight and expertise on the world of estates, wills, POAs, living trusts and much more.
Rose M. Price, CFP®, AIF®
VLP Financial Advisors
8391 Old Courthouse Road, Suite 203
Vienna, VA 22182
tel: 703-356-4360 ext. 702
Please join host Bernice Alexander Bennett and her special guest genealogist, family historian & host of Nurturing Our Roots Educational Television Program. Antoinette has conducted African American genealogy research at the St. Helena Parish Courthouse for the past seventeen years. Please join my special guest as she discuss the type of documents she found inside the St. Helena Courthouse vault.
Ronnie Wallace Long, whose racially-charged conviction triggered a riot in the mill town in 1976, is still incarcerated. It has been 36 years. Long has maintained his innocence while serving one of the longest sentences for rape in the state. An all-white jury convicted Long more than 30 years ago of the rape and burglary of a prominent Concord widow, whose husband was an executive at Canon Mills. The prosecution presented a smudged shoe print but no blood, hair, paint, fiber, fingerprints or semen linking Long to the rape. The conviction was based on the eyewitness identification of the victim who pointed out Long to officers in an unusual "lineup" when police brought the victim to court to see him.
All-white police officers lined the Concord court when the verdict was announced in 1976. After the verdict, protesters chanted outside the courtroom and news video shows officers clearing the courthouse swinging batons. Protesters set two homes on fire the weekend after the verdict. "What kind of justice could I receive, you understand what I'm saying, under these type circumstances," Ronnie Long told WCNC-TV in a 2007 prison interview.
Nobody will ever change the condition of a people until they change within themselves. Family the burden is on us to change our behavior; to build love, trust and confidence in each other and in our people for us, then, 95% of our problems will be solved. We, as leaders must declare that we will never sell out the aspirations of our people for personal wealth, position and advancement in the society of our former slave masters and their children. We must make a covenant with our people to work and sacrifice and be willing to be the good shepherd (leaders) who will lay down our lives for our people. Let us accept our responsibility and change our behavior to that, which will make us more than comrades and brothers and Sisters!
What comes to your mind when you think about the 4th of July? For most of us it's fireworks, parades, a day off work and backyard barbecues. But Freedom is not free. The origins of our country began with war. It was inspired by the greater good of obtaining our freedom from Great Britan. The Fourth of July has been celebrated by public readings of Declaration of Independence from the courthouse steps ever since. But not everyone does this still today, so in case nobody's reading it at your court house, I will read the Declaration of Independence to you or you can play this at your own courthouse. In this special Independence Day edition of Home Front, we start by talking with a Vietnam Veteran and then stay with us for the Declaration.
Colonel Quincy Collins was Born on the 4th of July in 1931, He graduated from the Citidel and became a flight commander with the Air Force as a Second Lieutanant. He was shot down over Vietnam which left him as a prisoner of war for the next 7 1/2 years and provides us with a perspective on freedom and war from one who was on the inside.
Join us for a journey you won't soon forget with freelance writer, photographer, and musician Tui Snider, specializing in offbeat sites, overlooked history, cultural traditions, and quirky travel destinations.
Tui's book "Unexpected Texas" , is on the Amazon Best Sellers List! And is described as things you can't make up. Actually you can... But here in Texas, you don't have to! Not only does Tui Snider explain the stories behind these offbeat & overlooked sites, but she also gives directions to a bunch of quirky Texas places, including the: * Gravesite of an Alleged Space Alien * Courthouse Displaying a Dead Lizard * Statue of Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots * Rope used to Lynch "Santa Claus" * Building Made Entirely of Salt * Wax Replica of Da Vinci’s Last Supper * 65 foot tall Eiffel Tower Replica * Petrified Wood Motel & Cafe * World's Smallest Skyscraper * Only Michelangelo Painting in America ... and much more!
Austin Barbour of Cochran campaign started the conference call, after a few minutes of talking about working with McDaniel volunteers in the Hinds County(Jackson) courthouse reviewing ballots The call then continued as various people engaged about whether the man who interrupted the call was a Cochran plant or “maybe Obama” . Then a caller referred to African American voter as "cotton pickers for Cochran, They darkly noted that whoever asked the question “wasn’t doing McDaniel no favors” and suggested that it was part of a plot to get the national media to say that McDaniel supporters think African Americans are “cotton-pickers.” Another woman on the call was confused about the harvesting cotton reference, after all she was a 36-year-old white female who had harvested cotton too. The Daily Beast
CAROL AND RENE' WELCOME THEIR CO-HOST YUSEF EL and THEIR GUESTS DR. ANDREW HUNT (runnning for GOVERNOR of GA) AND JASON PATRICK TO THE SHOW TO DISCUSS THE NO KNOCK WARRANT ISSUED BY HABERSHAM COUNTY SHERIF THAT HAS LEFT BABY BOU BOU CLINGING TO LIFE.
On Wednesday, May 28, 2014, while preparing to execute a search warrant, law enforcement agents acting on behalf of Habersham County threw a stun grenade into a 19-month-old child's crib. Bounkham "Bou Bou" Phonesavanh was critically injured and remains in a medically-induced coma with a 50% chance of survival. The scheduled surgery has been postponed as we go to advertise this show as little Boo Boo has taken a turn for the worse.
There will be a mass petition for redress of grievances held at the courthouse in Habersham County. At 11 am and at 1pm sharp, we will march from the courthouse to the Habersham Sheriff's office to turn in our demands directly to the Habersham Sheriff.
Dr. Andrew Hunt is running for the Governor of Georgia and is the man to bring the change needed to the state! Jason Patrick is a Live Streamer/Reporter and Patriot who is participating in the meet up and organizing other groups to assist him in giving help to the family. CALL IN AND LET'S STOP THIS MADNESS!
ANDREW YOUNG FOR GOVERNOR OF GEORGIA: andrewhunt.org
Jason Patrick: https://www.facebook.com/jspsr?fref=ts
Do you have a story to tell? Let Two Moms know.
Prerecorded... no calls please.
The Cherokee Elders Council (website)(LEFT click only) was founded by Paul Thomas in Pryor, Oklahoma on July 9, 1996.
Paul Thomas was a larger-than-life person.
A military veteran, he dedicated his career to Law Enforcement, and after retirement he organized and ran a rehabilitation program for ex-offenders.
A tribal historian, he was also a "true gentleman." He was in the melee at the Cherokee Nation courthouse... photos exist of him swinging his cane during the riot incited by Chief Joe Byrd's supporters.
He passed away Sept. 21 2006 of natural causes. He was 87.
He was a man with the gift of Charity.
When Will Blueotter's family was in transit from a Cherokee Gathering at Wilson's Creek Battlefield, they heard of the disaster while Passing through Pryor, OK, Paul's hometown. Paul and his wife took them in the middle of the night in the aftermath the F6 tornado in Oklahoma City in 1998.
Your outspoken host questions the ability of the Supreme Court to extract its collective head out of its collective ass. Founded by the desire to break free from the bonds of the Catholic Church, the Court now takes revenge on the Founding Fathers in their quest to bring a country that is free of religious rhetoric...not. Also, the all important question always rotating about during the NFL draft...who will be the 1st middle-aged, overweight, slow white guy to come off the board? This and more questions about prejudice and equal opportunity in today's NFL.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (43 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- thedean (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- Angel Amy (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (4 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (0 chatters)
- Twin Radio (0 chatters)
- W E Radio (0 chatters)