SORT BY Relevancy
Join us tonight at 7pm CST (until 9pm CST) and voice your opinion! Did the NFL/Ravens overreact in suspending Ray Rice indefinitely/terminating his contract? Where should the Bucks build a new area? Was Hawks' co-owner Bruce Levenson's e-mail racist? Were the Seattle Seahawks that good, or were the Green Bay Packers that bad? Listen live at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports or by dialing (347) 945-7002 where you can listen through your phone if you don't have computer or internet access. Press nothing to just listen to the show after dialing the number above, OR if you have a comment and want to join us live on the air PRESS #1. Like/Share to spread the word and let your other sports friends know. Talk to you at 7!
Tonight at 7pm CST, please join us for a monumental show. It will be our one year anniversary and our 50th episode! We'll be joined by ESPN 540's Steve Haywood to discuss Packers/Bucks! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time out to share our statuses and invite friends to listen, to help us get the word out and grow our listening audience. We're nothing without you. Continue to SHARE and spread the word, it only takes a second. Everyone knows someone who loves sports! Listen live on Wednesday at 7pm CST atwww.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports or by dialing (347) 945-7002 if you don't have Internet access. Press 1 at anytime to join us on the air!
Listen live at 7PM! www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports. If you aren't around a computer, no problem. You can call (347) 945-7002 and press nothing to listen and press #1 at any time to join our discussion! Tell a friend and SHARE! The show starts at 7:00 p.m.
Should professional athletes speak out on the Ferguson situation?
Should high school athletes be drug tested?
Should sexual preference play a role in sport?
Is Hunting a great sport or an inhumane practice?
Tonight will be a Milwaukee Bucks fueled show you DON'T want to miss. Are you ok with Larry Sanders' recent Twitter rant? Do you think new Buck Jared Dudley owes Bucks fans an apology over comments he made about the franchise last year? How deep can the Milwaukee Brewers go in the 2014 MLB Playoffs? Who are YOUR top 3 QB/WR duos of all time? Listen live atwww.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports from 7-9pm CST. If you don't have internet access, no problem. Call (347) 945-7002 from any phone to hear the show through your phone. At anytime, press 1 if you feel the need to join us to let the world hear your opinion! Lamont and Eugene look forward to hearing from YOU tonight! Show some support and help us continue growing be SHARING this status with other sports fans!
Join Eugene & Lamont this evening for another great show! We'll discuss the Ray Rice situation, and ask our listeners if there is ever a situation in which it is ok for a male to hit a female? We'll also touch on Stephen A. Smith's suspension by ESPN, if Bucks fans are ok with Gary Payton being an assistant coach to Jason Kidd, if Native American/Indian team mascots and team names racist, and who are your top QB/WR duos of all time? Join us live from 7-9pm CST!
Two hours of the best sports talk in the world with Eugene & Lamont tonight from 7-9pm CST! Should Tony Stewart be banned from racing? Can female coaches succeed at the NBA level? Should NBA players not compete in games during the summer/offseason to avoid injury? Should high school athletes be drug tested? Listen live atwww.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports. If you aren't around a computer, no problem! You can call (347) 945-7002 and press nothing to listen and press #1 at any time to join our discussion! Tell a friend and SHARE!
Make sure you don't miss tonight's show, as we'll move our HOT Facebook debate of Favre in his prime vs Rodgers in his prime to tonight's show! We'll also discuss Paul George's injury and if NBA players should be competing internationally increasing chance of injury. Are Native American/Indian Mascots offensive? Also, we'll talk about female coaches in the NBA and can they succeed? Join us LIVE from 7-9pm CST at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports or by dialing (347) 945-7002 to listen through your phone. At any time while listening through your phone, press 1 to join us on the air to let your voice be heard!
Small claims court has many different rules and procedures than other courts. It has many more of the elements “as seen on tv,” as very little is documents or correspondence is exchanged between attorneys, or the plaintiff and defendant. Usually attorneys are retained on a flat fee basis, and work is not performed hourly. Discovery rarely happens because the court wants to keep everything moving. A defendant does not even need to file an answer or disclose witnesses in small claims court. If a defendant chooses not to file an answer, the court will assume all allegations are denied. You are allowed to file additional pleadings, such as a counterclaim, but must ask the court for leave to file it. Many surprises can happen the day of trial, since both sides are uncertain as to who will be called as a witness and what evidence will be presented. Both parties will see all documents each side will offer up for the first time at trial. All rules of evidence do apply in small claims court, but in order to enhance efficiency, the court and counsel are usually more relaxed on objections when a witness is testifying or when a document is being requested to be admitted into evidence. Although small claims court is in the same court as all other litigation, it truly has its own policies and procedures.
Be sure to join us tonight, as we've got another great so planned for you all. We'll talk NBA Finals, if you were the GM of Oklahoma City Thunder, which moves would you make to push them to the next level?, how would you make them better? Also, was Colin Kaepernick paid too much? We'll also talk to Home Court Sports Talk Show's very own Lamont Westmoreland on his recent audition and making it as a semfinalist on Time Warner Cable Sports 32's Talking the Talk
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (287 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (12 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (0 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (0 chatters)