SORT BY Relevancy
Join Christy Demetrakis and her guest Dawn Mitchell, owner of The Corporate Couch for "From Corporate America to Entrepreneurship" On this episode of the "Sell your Message, Dawn Mitchell will share insights on her transition from Corporate America to owning her own business. She will also provide a preview of what she will share at the upcoming "2nd Annual Faith to Conquer Fear: from Dreams to Purpose to Reality" Conference.
About nine years ago, she quit her corporate job. She had just bought a house, just bought a car, and had no money saved in the bank. In fact, she had no plan at all. So what in the world was she doing and why? She was obediently listening to the leading of the Holy Spirit, stepping out in faith, and walking into a destiny that she never dreamed possible. Meet Dawn Mitchell…an entrepreneur, writer, and speaker with a passion for encouraging and inspiring people who feel trapped within the confines of their job, to identify and walk in their purpose. As founder of The Corporate Couch, her vision is to give individuals, employees, and businesses, the spiritual tools necessary to create an empowered global workforce.
In taking on a more dominant role in Corporate America as more women confidently climb their career ladders and step into important roles and leadership positions, the experience in Corporate America is shifting and tilting the power balance in their direction. With more women in the U.S. workforce than men, this provides an opportunity to take a stand on some important issues that continue to impact women in their multiple roles as career woman, wife, and mother.
While the glass ceiling clearly has large cracks and even holes, there is more work to be done to truly leverage the earning potential and talent that can catapult Corporate America toward greater success and help women in the process.
Michelle Patterson shares tips for taking charge of these issues and shares ways to turn the tide on long-ingrained Corporate America barriers.
A recognized visionary and lauded business accelerator, Michelle Patterson is a sought-after expert on such issues as the women’s economy, professional development, networking, and business growth. She is a written contributor and guest on media outlets including The Huffington Post, CNBC, Fox Business News, Bloomberg, and over a dozen TV stations in California.
Patterson successfully oversaw the California Women’s Conference, continuing the tradition of this historical event that has featured thought leaders and A-list celebrities such as Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda, Goldie Hawn, Gayle King, and more. Under Patterson’s leadership, the newly revived conference received critical acclaim and was covered by the largest media outlets in the world.
Join The Staff Of "The Candy Shop" For Another Edition Of The Infamous "Co-Host Monday". @KenyaTST & The Gang Tackles Corporate America With Counselor, Mrs. Taylor. Plus, DJ BobbyQuest Stops By With A Smooth Live Mix.
Of Course, Benji Vanderpump Has Your "Fashion Talk", DJ Stops By For Some "SportsChat" & J-Write of BE Magazine With The "Entertainment Rundown".
Get Your Sweet Fix Here!
in Real Estate
Are you ready to build a real estate portfolio and say goodbye to your boss? If so, join us for this exciting interview with our Realty411 cover feature: Ms. Missy McCall Hammonds, CEO of RetirewithRealEstateBiz.
Missy currently owns a massive portfolio of single family houses in Ohio. She is a frequent public speaker and has helped educate many investors on real estate investing.
We have the pleasure of learning directly from Missy today! In this Phenomenal Interview, you will learn:
1. How to get started in real estate investing.
2. How to transition out of Corporate America.
3. How did real estate help Missy transition from working for a company to working for herself?
What tips does she have for other entrepreneurs?
4. Learn why Missy says Ohio is a great place to invest long term.
5. Why are so many Californians attracted to investing in Ohio and out of state in general.
6. What's next for Missy McCall Hammonds?
7. What Tips does Missy have for others who want to expand their portfolio?
Don't miss this fantastic interview - Download this show today!
Corporations no longer care about their workers and it is showing all across middle America. Low wages, unaffordable benefits, longer hours and unfair hiring practices are allowed and workers go unprotected. We need change and tomorrow night were going to open up on this topic
Since the Reagan era we have had over 3 decades in decline for the middle-class and true working class Americans. It's seems that the corporate world was launched back in the 80's and since that time they have never looked back. Sending jobs oversea's, closing down hundreds of thousands of plants, while gaining tax breaks and access to corporate welfare. Well the people of the state are fed up and are fighting back, and it's time for us to stop believing in what we see and start acting and moving into what we can create....by faith
Join me every Tuesday at 10:00 am PT on Energy Upstream Radio. This is the place to be for discussions on personal development, abundance, creation, energetic health, and so much more.
Be a part of the conversation by calling (347) 826-9337.
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "Mean Business: How I Save Bad Companies and Make Good Companies Great" by Albert J. Dunlap with Bob Andelman from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1sVndlE
Watch the new book trailer for "Mean Business": http://youtu.be/Ying0AoUjbc
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
Or listen on Stitcher via your iPhone, Blackberry or Palm Pre: http://www.stitcher.com/mrmedia
Start Maintaining an Attitude of Advocacy while Leading in Corporate America
Join us on Monday, June 2nd for our lunchtime speakers on BlogTalkRadio in a dialogue with Ms Lisa Lennon< Director, Research and Development, Procter and Gamble. Learn how to remain committed to the development and advocacy of emerging leaders – women and minorities in leadership, while leading your own strategy for growth. She will share how the role of mentorship serves everyone and specifically what lessons whe has learned and challenges you can expect.
Ms. Lisa Lennon from Procter and Gamble Co., Research & Development , has worked for over 25 years with that company. Currently she works as Director Package Development for Paper Sector, Flexibles & Decoration & Upstream. Ms. Lennon has developed and launched major Innovations & technology platforms in FemCare. Procter and Gamble Company, Business Unit Women as a Network Leader.
And as if that is not enough, as a Cincinnati Scholarship Board Vice Chair (2012+) $4.3 Million foundation for College Scholarships for Cincinnati underserved ; also support college prep in High school Finneytown. Ms. Lennon serves as a Superintendent Board Member (2011 - 2013) and Cincinnati Chapter of GirlFriends, Inc. (social & civic org. +20 years), Past positions: President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
This week your host Brendan Major is joined by Tom Lindberg, President & Co-Founder of Sir Grout Franchising LLC. Tom will be talking about his transition from the corporate CPG world to the world of entrepreneurship and franchising. He'll give into his strategy of "winning with winners", how Sir Grout creates a winning experience for its customers each and every time, and the ways digitization plays a part in the day to day operations of any business. Don't miss this great guest!
About Our Guest
Currently Mr. Lindberg is building a unique service model organization that restores tile, grout, stone and wood and has begun franchising it throughout North America and Asia. As of March 2014 the enterprise had 35 locations in 16 states including a location in Singapore. Rewarding its best growth year yet the January 2014 edition of Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 ranked Sir Grout in the Top 500 franchises. Sir Grout's nearest competitor(s) have fallen off the list entirely. He spent nearly 20 years, in the consumer automotive aftermarket. Most recently he led Interdynamics, Inc as President and CEO, served on the Board of Directors and led a rapid turnaround of a previously family owned company. It's brands and product enjoyed a 50%+ share of market.
Before that, as Vice President, International and member of senior leadership team for Honeywell International’s CPG Group he was responsible for all its brands and 13 overseas business units across Asia, Europe and Mexico. He worked on well known brands such as Prestone, Fram, Autolite, Simoniz & Holts. Prior to that Mr Lindberg held various roles in sales and marketing with Union Carbide, First Brands, Prestone Products and AlliedSignal Corporations, including Prestone and STP Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, National Accounts and Director of Int. Marketing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (76 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (14 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- SSRN (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)