SORT BY Relevancy
In Home Skilled Nursing Coronado - Best In-home Care in Coronado including Homecare, Home Nursing, Caregivers, Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92118
Is Healthy Aging Possible?
No matter how hard you try, some things about your body are going to change over time.
It's never too late to start making positive changes that lead to better health. Let's take a look at the major areas where you can make lifestyle improvements that will help you to have a high quality life as you get older.
When you eat healthy foods, you give your body what it needs to get strong and to heal. Nutrition is critical to keep your memory, muscles, and bones strong.
Weight bearing exercise helps to keep muscles toned and your bones strong. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
You should have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked. Knowing your current health status can help you to make changes to improve your health as you age.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free report "Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call at 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
In Home Skilled Nursing Coronado
Tonight at 8 pm eastern .. We will be having an update in the 2nd hour from Rachel with Wolves of Douglas County and Rod from The Great Lake Wolf Patrol ,, as for the first hour ? well you will have to listen in :)
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this episode of Big Blend Radio’s EAT, DRINK and BE MERRY show, airing live form the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona. Featured guests:
- Chef Ivan Flowers, the Five Star Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, CA discusses using fresh herbs in cooking, and shares his recipe for Tomato Confit with Thyme.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, husband-wife food and wine experts, with Ruth the author of 'Cooking with Love: Ventures Into The New Israeli Cuisine', discuss wine storage, serving wine, and wine tasting parties.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’ will discuss his recent visit to Guanajuato, Mexico. Henry is a world traveler to over 130 countries, an airline captain and line check airman, and author of the novel ‘No More Heroes.’
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ will share tips on organizing your kitchen and garage. Regina has been organizing clients for over 20 years, and is the author of 9 books on the subject including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’.
- Richard Stamp & Espy Matlock will discuss the Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardens in the West Wetlands Park in Yuma, Arizona.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s special Garden Gossip Home & Garden Show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Culinary Tricks with Utensils – Chef Jeremy Manley, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian
- Herbs that Cleanse – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Flowers in Art – Artist Victoria Chick
- Roses – Chris VanCleave ‘Redneck Rosarian’ and Teresa Byington, Rose Chat Radio
- Garden Events in Central California – Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Stephanie Cortez – Porterville Chamber of Commerce
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s ‘Garden Gossip’ home and garden show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Storing Wine at Home – Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of Gourmand award-winning recipe book ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Cooking with Fresh Herbs – 5 Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Top of the Market in San Diego
- Organizing Your Kitchen & Garage - Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’, best-selling author of ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ series
- Vegetarianism - Author James McWilliams will discuss his book ‘The Modern Savage: Our Unthinking Decision to Eat Animals’
- Animal Friendly Home & Garden – Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA wildlife conservation organization
- Hummingbird & Butterfly Gardens in Yuma – Richard Stamp and Espy Matlock, City of Yuma, Arizona
- The Fabulous Fudge Fan Club - Donna George, The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- OPEN SESAME: The Story of Seeds – Award-winning filmmaker M. Sean Kaminsky discusses his new documentary.
- Norfolk Gardens Destinations – Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours in England
- Ventura, California – Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Presidio in Tubac AZ – Shaw Kinsey, Director of Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Events in Yuma AZ – Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, and Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center
- Alice Sweet Alice - Kansas City based alternative rock band.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
http://InHomeCareCoronado.com - In Home Care Coronado, Coronado Home Health Care Agency - Best Home Health Care in Coronado, Homecare, Home Health, In Home Care, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses In search for In Home Care in Coronado? If you are selecting In Home Care, Home Care or a Home Health agency in Coronado, CA. then the information here should be very useful for you. Firstat provides many in-home nursing, in-home care and In Home Care services including wound care, personal hygiene, meal preparation and light housekeeping. Our Coronado Home Health Agency provides nurses and staff that are trained, skilled and friendly as well as compassionate and attentive to every patient need. We train our home health nurses in Coronado to provide the right support, respect and dignity to all types of patients. Our company's home nursing philosophy "Where Care Comes First" is exhibited every day for every patient whether it be in the home or on-site at assisted living facilities. To Learn More, Pick up a Copy of Our Free Report: "Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just Go To http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com or give us a call 619-220-7600 To Learn More, Pick up a Copy of Our Free Report: "Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just Go To http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com or give us a call 619-220-7600 In Home Care Coronado Coronado Home Health Agency
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- How to Write a Memoir – Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’, LWS Literary Services
- Food, Wine & Travel Writing – Linda Kissam, President of International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association
- Rock Art & Petroglyphs – Victoria Chick, artist and collector of early 19th & 20th century prints
- Tubac, Arizona – Patti Todd, Tubac Golf Resort & Spa and Tubac Chamber of Commerce
- Creme Brulee Recipe with Chef Thomas Wright, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates for Valentine's Day - Debbie Mansheim, Basket Creations & More and Bard Date Company, in Yuma, AZ
- Valentine’s Day Recipe – 5-Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Top of the Market in San Diego
On the second edition of the Pac-12 Networks Basketball Podcast, hosts Mike Yam and Kevin O’Neill discuss their random run in at the gym at Coronado Beach, what UCLA needs to do to turn their season around and KO shares some personal stories.
There’s never a shortage of entertaining stories from Kevin O’Neill, but this week he brings his A game. KO tells us about the time he took on Stanford and was so infuriated he had to do everything he could to restrain himself from tackling the Stanford Tree.
The final 20 minutes of the podcast are dedicated to “The Recruit”, a weekly chronological tale of how KO landed Arizona basketball star Matt Muehlebach during his as an assistant coach at Arizona. This week, both parties share their versions of what exactly went down on the home visit with Lute Olson.