SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL GUEST: Democrat Tim Sheridan. He's running in Congressional District 42, California and hope to represent them in the next Congress. Join us as we talk and he takes your calls on issues affecting America and his District.
Often imitated but never duplicated, this is
Kitchen Politics 123 Radio Show with Dave & Lori
"We're Not Anti-Social, Just Anti-Stupid---LET'S GET COOKIN'!"
REMEMBER TO SAY FIRST NAME & WHERE YOU'RE CALLING FROM?!
Thanks for liking and sharing all across the Social Media Networks
My name is Anthony Roy Pearson IV I am a 36 year old truck driver. I have found my self more motivated than ever to stand up and make a change and maybe inspire others to do the same. I believe in an extremely limited federal government and personal responsibility. We need to return to a true representative republic made up of real working class citizens and not life long career politicians.
Anthony Roy Pearson IV is a 36 year old truck driver, who has found himself more motivated than ever to stand up and make a change. So he is running for the California 16th Congressional seat currently held by Jim Costa. Roy will be on with us to talk about his campaign.
Websites of interest:
Josh Ramirez joins Modern Whig Party Radio to talk about his campaign for U.S. Congress. Josh Ramirez is running for U.S. Congress from Washington's 4th District.
Hear from the only woman ever elected by the United States Senate to be the U.S. Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Congress College airs twice weekly @6:30 pm on Mon & Fri. All shows are archived on GradeGov.com.
It's been awhile since The #SocialSpitballShow visited the Lone Star State, so with the help of Texan Barry Sensa of Facebook (as well as Robin Conrad & Crystal Stephens), we were able to make this a Lone Star Show.
Our first guest from Texas is Dr. David Alameel, who won a March Democratic primary to run against U.S. Senator John Cornyn. The Texas primary was so contested, that there was a need for a primary runoff. That just confirms the great worth of Dr. Alameel as a candidate for U.S. Senate. Alameel is ready to take on Cornyn and fight for the people of Texas who deserve (at least one) sane representative in the U.S. Senate. Listen for Dr. Alameel's conversation with us shortly after the start of the show: http://alameelforsenate.com/
Our second Lone Star candidate is Louie Minor, who is running for Congress from Texas' 31st district. Louie is an Iraq combat veteran, a current Captain in the Army Reserves and a third generation Latino-American. As he says on his website, "Like the rest of the country, I am dissatisfied with congress. Our government, our economy, and our families are hostage to inaction. Elected officials place their personal beliefs and their party above the people they serve, and it’s time for that to change." Catch his conversation around quarter to 8pm Eastern: http://www.louieminor.com/
Our last Texas guest is Kathy King, who is running for Texas Board of Education, District 7. Kathy is running to provide a voice for quality education in Texas. This means factual text books for history and science and increased support for Special Education. Tune in to hear Kathy's fight for good education after 8pm Eastern: http://www.kathyking2014.com/
Let's get this Lone Star conversation going...
We will look at Labor Day 2014, the crisis in Iraq plus a few thoughts about Ferguson,
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Enhance your experience if listening live to this episode ... Follow us on twitter @pulpnpaperradio for live tweets with more information during the broadcast.
In the news: Worker killed in accident at mill; Weyerhaeuser moving headquarters; Mondi to idle machine at mill; Fortress Paper says it is selling bank note security division; Company closes down mill; Update in fire at facility; Burrows Paper Corp. Chairman and CEO passes away; Sonoco signs an agreement to acquire packaging company; BillerudKorsnäs to invest $129 million at mills; Asia Pulp & Paper Group opens new sales office; ABB to divest Full Service business; and much more!
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Listen live at 7 a.m. EDT on Monday, 1 Sept 2014, or anytime afterward!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (103 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- 64452 (9 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Autistic People (5 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Business on the Edge (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Dr C Robert Jones III (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)