SORT BY Relevancy
Article Five of the United States Constitution describes the process whereby the Constitution may be altered. Altering the Constitution consists of proposing an amendment or amendments and subsequent ratification.
"The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate."
Join us tonite as Andy Schlafly (against) debates Michael Farris ( For) article 5 of the Constitution.
This show sponsored by Ladylibertyinstitute
Subscribe to our youtube channel here and watch the show here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1UiBqrjHtQ
SAPA, Impeachment, Anti-Common Core, Convention of States, Right to Work, Marijuana Law. What do all these have in common? When you talk about them, you are talking about State Sovereignty. How did the latest General Assembly handle your State's Sovereignty? A review of the past legislative session gives us a keen insight into exactly what your lawmakers think of the status of our State in the federal cooperative and, by extension, what they think of YOU!
We will outline the details of the Million Dollar Message. REJECT Stanley Cox, SUPPORT Mike Moon. What's that all about. It's about sending the message. WE ARE THE PEOPLE and you support us to your own advantage or ignore us at your own peril. At the national level, this week's primaries reinforce the notion that only by retaking our STATE can we ever expect to make gains! Are you ready to replace words with action! Listen tonight on how you can join forces with 100,000 Missourians to send the message LOUD AND CLEAR.
Join us at 7PM Missouri Time. You can participate, air your own views, insert your own issues. The studio line is 347-677-1835.
Some who represent themselves as Conservative are embracing the leftist idealogy that says we can't have a Convention of the States because the left is just too powerful. One blogger who claims to be Conservative writes,
"First, liberals control almost everything. They lie, cheat, and steal at politics. How can you trust a Democrat who fights against voter IDs, supports killing pre-born babies, and has an unnatural support for sexually deviant behavior to follow the rules at a ConCon? Then there’s the problem of RINOs who often side with Democrats on important social issues and compromise an almost everything else. There are very few statesmen today who know enough about government to be trusted with revising the Constitution."
Tonight, Keith Carmichael, Coalition Director for Missouri Convention of the States, joins us again to help us sort out fact from fiction and fear mongering from reality.
Then, we will put the puzzle pieces together to show that "all this power" the Constitution gives our State is not a bad thing, but a good thing.
Join us at 7PM Missouri time for a large helping of TRUTH. Call and participate at 347-677-1835.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (86 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- MABIM (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- 64621 (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)