SORT BY Relevancy
Attorney Sarah Steele and writer Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Steele is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we discuss tort litigation in America today. A pair of plaintiffs have claimed that Arwa Damon, a reporter for CNN, bit one of them and threatened both during a drunken frenzy at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. CNN America, CNN Productions and Damon have filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit. Are corporations, as well as individuals, getting tired of our highly litigious society? Tune in to hear the hosts discuss this issue.
Thursday 9pmest CNN legal analyst, New York Defense Attorney someone who holds nothing back I'm talking about Richard Herman we will talk about these latest molestation accusations all women claim they were sexually abused by Bill Cosby decades ago is it true?Richard Herman who can be seen Saturday Afternoon on CNN will aslo talk about
Jamis Winston. Adrian Peterson. Ray Rice and Ferguson Herman who Holds Nothing back You Dont wanna miss his take on Disgraced former comedian Bill Cosby ,plus Jamis Winston. Adrian Peterson. Ray Rice and Ferguson
Follow The Show @MrKingJordan Facebook.com/kingjordanRadio
Susan Constantine &CNN's Richard Herman discuss the Jodi Arias re-trial
More Propaganda To Trick Us Into War!
Carla B.'s '5 Minute Rant'
A former CIA officer said Thursday he has no doubt Islamic State (ISIS) sleeper cells are already planted on U.S. soil.
According to CNN, "There’s already an indication of ISIS sleeper cells in Europe that could target U.S. embassies and other American interests."
But former CIA officer Bob Baer told the network ISIS is already on this side of the Atlantic.
“I have been told with no uncertainty there are ISIS sleeper cells in this country,” he said.
Though CNN said 2 U.S. officials had refuted the claim, they’re worried ISIS militants with passports might travel to the US to launch attacks on American soil, CNN reported.
One ISIS fighter already has hinted as much.
In several telephone conversations with a Reuters reporter over the past few months, Islamic State fighters suggest their leader, Iraqi Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is planning something for the West – and that attacks could take place through sleeper cells in both Europe and the United States.
“The West are idiots and fools,” one fighter taunted, according to Reuters. “They think we are waiting for them to give us visas to go and attack them or that we will attack with our beards or even Islamic outfits. The Islamic State, formerly ISIS, has abducted more Westerners.
The Obama administration announced Friday it plans to conduct military operations inside Syria. Benjamin J. Rhodes, a top Obama national security adviser, said the United States will “do what is necessary” in Syria following the unverified murder of freelance photojournalist James Foley. During a CNN interview last night in Ferguson, Missouri a protester held up a sign declaring “ISIS is here.”
Journalist and HLN Host Jane Velez-Mitchell talks with her long-time friend and colleague, Rolonda Watts, about the big shake-up at HLN and CNN that landed her and her six year old news show under the ax. Jane talks about the power of change and what's next for the author and news star.
Plus -- Jane reveals the truth behind her drastic decision to go Vegan and how her tremendous love for animals led her to it. Jane also talks openly about coming out of the closet and finding the love of her dreams, and what her long path as a recovering alcoholic has taught her about life. Jane tells all in this editon of "Sundays with Rolonda."
Jane's book EXPOSED is a New York Times Bestseller and worth a read with the Jodi Arias trial starting up next week!
Tonight on the GetAtMe3PcSnack we play music from JCole "FireSquad" (controversial new cut from JCole where he disses certain white rappers), we hear Gauge Money's "IAmMikeBrown" ( a Mike Brown record you gotta hear) and we once again bring you Rah Diggas "ThinkinOutLoud" (great lyric and very timely record). We are playing these songs tonight as we discuss, "Is HipHop still the Ghetto CNN." Are hiphop artist still in the center of urban issues or are they missing now from the discussions. Where is the big hiphop movement when it comes to certain issue in our community today. Call in tonight and join the discussion (347) 826-774
2013 CNN Hero, Robin Emmons, is an inspiring community crusader. She is the founder of So Much Good, a non-profit created to eliminate socio-economic, racial and ethnic disparities that result from lack of access to nutritionally dense food products in marginalize populations. This weeks word is HERO.
CNN/HLN Defense Attorney Legal Analyst Joey Jackson on Tracy Morgan & more on KingJordanRadio Thursday June 12th 9pmest Tracy Morgan remained in critical condition early Monday following a weekend car wreck, but the actor's publicist said he's showing signs of improvement.The truck driver charged in the crash turned himself in to police, and was released on a $50,000 bail Saturday night,The driver, 35-year-old Kevin Roper, is charged with one count of death by auto and four counts of assault by auto, the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office said. Joey Jackson will explain The Legal point of View for Mr Kevin Roper
Joey Jackson CNN Analyst on KingJordanRadio
Tuesday's 8pm est WWE /Wednesday 9pmest Legal Cases /Thursday Sports
Disgraced Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius will face a judge and jury — and millions of viewers — when his murder trial begins in South Africa this week
“There is a huge amount of interest in the Oscar Pistorius trial, both in the sports world and in the news around the globe, and we saw an opportunity to deliver live coverage on ESPN3 in the US,
”Pistorius’ trial has enough similarities to O.J. Simpson’s to safely be considered eerie: A beloved and accomplished athlete, popular enough to have crossed-over from the sports world to popular culture, allegedly murders his significant other to the shock of the public and ire of the media — who suddenly feel misled for all of the squeaky-clean positive career coverage. For the Pistorius trial, there are 107 witnesses listed, ranging from family members, ex-girlfriends, neighbors, police, forensic psychologist and experts, weather forecaster, friends, paramedics, a ballistics expert, and more,The Other Hi Profile Story Joey Jackson and I Will talk about ,The other big story is Hours after his team's loss to the Dallas Mavericks .Raymond Felton Felton, 29, was released on $25,000 bail Tuesday night after he was charged with two counts of felony weapons possession stemming from a lawyer for his estranged wife turning in a loaded handgun to police. The case has been adjourned until June 2 without travel restrictions,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (96 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (14 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (14 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- RefJeremy (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Scott Wiernik (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- David Coney (0 chatters)