SORT BY Relevancy
"We should be focusing on total equality which doesn’t mean just marriage equality but the federal guarantee of equality for everything; jobs, housing, healthcare, senior citizen homes, Internal Revenue Service, health insurance, dignity and finally marriage equality."
Guest Stephanie Donald of LGBT-Today magazine will discuss the state of LGBT civil rights and the departure of groups such as the Human Rights Campaign, who have betrayed the community they're sworn to serve and also betrayed the gay pioneers who founded those organizations.
About our guest:
Stephanie Donald is a journalist and prominent LGBT civil rights activist. She has worked as a freelance journalist and later at the Kennedy Space Center and in 1984 was nominated by NASA for the Journalist in Space for STS 51-M. She founded LGBT-Today in order to continue the work that her late mentor Jack Nichols and many others before her had started.
Read Stephanie's full bio HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (21 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- demon paranormal hunters Radio (4 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- babycoaldust (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (3 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (0 chatters)