SORT BY Relevancy
As an Internationally known keynote speaker and author, Mark Victor Hansen focuses solely on helping people from all walks of life reshape their vision of what's possible. Creating powerful change in thousands of organizations and millions of individuals worldwide for over 30 years, Mark delivers proven messages of possibility, opportunity and action. As co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, Mark and his business partner Jack Canfield created what Time magazine called, "the publishing phenomenon of the decade," with over 110 million books sold worldwide - one of the most successful publishing franchises of all time. Through his library of audios, videos, and articles in the areas of big thinking, sales achievement, wealth building, publishing success and personal and professional development, he continues to create a profound influence. Mark works tirelessly for organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross, March of Dimes and Childhelp USA. He firmly believes that giving back is paramount to his own personal happiness and success. You can learn more about Mr. Hansen HERE and follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Melissa Cronin was strolling through the Santa Monica Farmer’s Market when an elderly man lost control of his car and barreled into the crowd. That changed her life forever. Now Melissa lives with ‘invisible bruises.” But Melissa picked up the pieces and is embarking on a new career. Read her interview on Surviving Traumatic Brain Injury to find out what it is and check out her story, “Invisible Bruise” in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Every TBI survivor and caregiver has encountered a fork in the road that has diverted his or her life-plan. A car accident, a fall from the roof, doing one more chin-up, or a door literally slamming one in the face are just some causes of traumatic brain injury. College plans, walking down the aisle in the perfect dress, or the coveted job quickly slip from reality as dreams turn to struggle. These unexpected life-happenings that divert one from his or her chosen path in life can be devastating. But as Yogi Berra once said, "If you come to a fork in the road, take it." Life is all about choices!
To learn more about me, please visit my blogs.
Survivng Traumatic Brain Injury Blog: survivingtraumaticbraininjury.com
Donna's Blog: donnaodonnellfigurski.wordpress.com
Amy Newmark from the ever popular Chicken Soup for the Soul books has some very big announcements! And, you can win one of the new titles.
Dawna Stone has a 14 day health and wellness plan that can finally get you in a place where the fat stays away for good!
And what can we learn from a support group for ladies who are breast feeding? Plenty!!
Tonight at 10pm for 3 hours, Fantastic Frank interviews several authors from the book: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injuries: 101 Stories of Hope, Healing, and Hard Work. The book is set to release tomorrow, June 24, 2014. Some of the authors are Kay Ward, Peter Daigle, Angela Leigh Tucker, and Celeste Palmer, Patti Foster and Paul Cerreto.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injuries: 101 Stories of Hope, Healing, and Hard Work, Whether you are recovering from a traumatic brain injury or supporting someone with a TBI, this collection of 101 inspiring and encouraging stories by others like you will uplift and encourage you on your healing journey.
Order it today at tbisoup.com
In honor of Independence Day, we're going to talk about how to create your own independence!
I’m talking about living successfully, which means independence from the chains that bind you in life and love.
I can't think of anyone who is more qualified to talk about success than Jack Canfield.
It is my great honor to introduce you to Jack Canfield, the driving force behind the development and delivery of more than 123 million books sold through the Chicken Soup for the Soul® franchise (and over 500 million copies in print worldwide) the inspirational anthologies that have grown to a billion dollar market.
Affectionately known as "America's #1 Success Coach," Jack Canfield has studied and reported on what makes successful people different. He knows what motivates them, what drives them, and what inspires them. He brings this critical insight to countless audiences internationally---sharing his success strategies in the media, with companies, universities and professional associations.
Jack and I will be talking about his success principles for improving and mastering every aspect of one’s life and relationships including how to transform our lives by completing the past and embracing our future, cleaning up our messes, being in the now, rejecting rejection, embracing change, transcending our limiting beliefs, and much more.
Tune in to this week’s show and hear all about Jack’s success principles for improving and mastering every aspect of your life and relationships!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Melanie Adams Hardy, Barbara Davey and Karen Ekstrom to Conversations LIVE to discuss their inspiring stories that are a part of Chicken Soup for the Soul's FROM LEMONS TO LEMONADE.
Just imagine all the creamy tasty goodness of chicken alfredo placed between a slices of rosemary garlic bread and grilled to perfection next to a steaming bowl of cream of chicken soup. Definitely one of my go to comfort foods on a cold winter day.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is a series dedicated to Mom's favorite soups and breads. Each week we will feature a wonderful soup that can be enjoyed as light lunches or hearty dinners. Mom will also share a recipe for a wonderful accompaniment to go along with her soup such as fresh baked bread recipes, salads, and sandwiches. Since Mom has a passion for paninis there will certainly be some warm and tasty grilled sandwich recipes from time to time as well. Enjoy!
www.blogtalkradio.com/My Mothers Secrets
Autism Spectrum Radio is continuing our discussion of a wide range of topics that relate to the autism community. One thing that every family touched by autism needs is hope. Encouraging words and stories of another’s success can go a long way in helping a parent ready themselves for new challenge and another day. This week, Rob is excited to welcome author Nancy Burrows to our show to share stories from the latest edition of the Chicken Soup series which was written for the autism community.
Nancy Burrows is a freelance writer who lives in Baltimore, MD. She has an 11 year old son, James who is on the spectrum.
Nancy is co-author of "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Raising Kids on the Spectrum", published in April, 2013.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Ruth Smith to Conversations LIVE to discuss her contribution to the Chicken Soup for the Soul anthology FROM LEMONS TO LEMONADE.
June 28th marks the twentieth anniversary of Chicken Soup for the Soul. To commemorate this auspicious achievement, Chicken Soup is releasing two special anniversary editions. First, the original book continues to open the heart and rekindle the spirit. The twentieth special anniversary collection includes inspirational and personal stories of how Chicken Soup for the Soul changed lives, paired with the life-changing story itself. Second, this special twentieth anniversary collection celebrates the power of storytelling. Readers share their inspirational and personal stories about how a Chicken Soup for the Soul story made a difference in their lives, paired with the life-changing story itself. It’s a double dose of inspiration.
Join Amy Newmark, Chicken Soup’s publisher and editor-in-chief, and me on Tuesday, June 25, 10-11 A.M. US., as we stroll down memory lane to discuss Chicken Soup for the Soul yesteryear and the company’s future.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Jayne Thurber-Smith to Conversations LIVE to discuss her contribution to the anthology by Chicken Soup for the Soul FROM LEMONS TO LEMONADE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (196 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)