SORT BY Relevancy
Join us today on Women Leading Leading the Way Radio as Shawn Marie Turi, your host of Business IS Personal: What you do and WHY you do it... MATTERS!), interviews Shannon Anderson, CEO of Anderson Events.
Shannon started her career in the event business while working at a country club in Kalamazoo, MI. Once bitten by the event bug she worked her way through the social and corporate event industry in the greater Seattle area, sharpening her skills working with technical corporations and national sporting events.
After 10 years working in a boutique registration firm, it was clear that the industry was lacking affordable technical innovation, practical data application and highly experienced customer service. With this in mind, she gathered the best of the best in the industry to create a versatile and truly custom built registration experience, combining ground breaking technical event applications, maximizing data utilization and trusted professional customer support forming BlinQ Automation.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Barbara Eldridge, your host of Trend Setting Women, interviews Dominique Molina, Founder & President of American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches. Dominique Molina is the co-founder and President of the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches.
As the driving force and visionary behind the San Diego-based company, Ms. Molina set out to change the way tax professionals approach tax planning. In 2009, Ms. Molina began to create an elite network of tax professionals including CPAs, EAs, attorneys and financial service providers who are trained to help their clients proactively plan and implement tax strategies that can rescue thousands of dollars in wasted tax.
Her more than 12 years of hands-on experience in the accounting and business fields provide her with ample skills to accomplish this mission. Ms. Molina has successfully licensed tax professionals as Certified Tax Coaches across the country, creating a national network of highly qualified professionals who provide proactive service for their clients.
When not solving the challenges of America’s taxpayers, Ms. Molina loves being a wife and a mother. She spends her free time with her family enjoying San Diego, surfing, tennis, reading, traveling and running. Ms. Molina is also a classical pianist.
Join us today for Women Leading the Way Radio as Deanna Potter, your host of Sassy Sales and Biz Development, interviews Lisa Schulteis, Owner and Founder of ElectraLime Marketing.
Lisa will share with us her experience, techniques, and philosophy on how she mastered the world of virtual client care and cultivated relationships that continue to roll in the revenue. She will reveal her learning’s, her past struggles, and what it takes to continuously sell and satisfy your clients virtually in today’s demanding market.
Today’s business takes place in your own backyard and across the miles. So, it’s important for you to understand what it takes to satisfy your client’s needs when the relationship is remote. Today’s guest will share with you strategies on how to master the world of virtual sales and customer satisfaction so that you increase your profits and improve your bottom line.
Author and Publisher Bart Jackson introduces you to several of the most effective business leaders, and reveals several of the tactics of their mastery. This is an excellent show for managers and executives aiming for the big chair, or for simply seeking more business success and satisfaction.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Barbara Eldridge, your host of Trend Setting Women, interviews Judy Lawton, Founder and CEO of The Lawton Group.
Judy Lawton first opened her doors in 1985 as TLC Staffing. She had big dreams of creating a better kind of staffing firm; an organization that would deliver a higher level of service to both employers and job seekers.
Over the years, we have served hundreds of employers, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, and we have helped nearly 30,000 people to find rewarding employment. But in today’s market temporary staffing is not enough.
Today, the Lawton Group is an organization providing consulting, training, recruiting and staffing services to employers throughout Southern California, North Carolina, SW Florida and beyond. Today, we deliver creative solutions to our client’s people related business challenges.
Join The KS Show for two great segments starting with a Tiger Woods Impersonator, followed by the CEO of Amani Unlimited Mr. Lewis Draz Asbury and ending with relationship fun facts and advice with your girls Sunsmile and Nicole!!!! Call in (347) 945-7271 @ 730pm CST
For over 25 years, professional speaker and wellness consultant Brian Campkin was like every other corporate employee…he got out of bed, grabbed a cup of coffee and went to work. He spent his free time with his family and participating in numerous physical activities like tennis, golf and a charity walking team. Work was stressful at times, but Brian kept a positive attitude and took things day by day.
All of that changed in January 2007 when a routine game of tennis set in motion a series of events that would transform him from Brian the corporate employee to Brian, “The Tin Man.” At age 46, Brian was diagnosed with heart disease and underwent emergency triple bypass surgery. His constant “glass half full” mentality was the driving force that got him and his family through the most challenging time in their lives. Brian never viewed himself as a victim and instead, even as the doctor was delivering the fateful news, he saw himself as a survivor. It was at that point that Brian realized that attitude is everything.
Since then, Brian has used his second chance at life to engage with employees and corporations across the country about the importance of corporate wellness through speaking engagements and workshops. Employees are the heart of any corporation- and their most important asset. Because of this, they should be encouraged and motivated to take care of themselves, mind, body and spirit. Healthy employees lead to a company’s healthy bottom line. Whether he is sharing his emotional, motivating story of survival or leading a goal setting workshop, Brian’s enthusiasm and zest for life is utterly contagious. Due to his passion to always be striving for that next milestone in his life….to many Brian is known as the “Goal Guru”.
A show that interviews people who have been successful in some way in their lives and are willing to share their success stories with others. It also includes people who have something worthwhile to share with others that will help them become more successful. Guests have included authors, business owners, coaches, speakers, athletes, self-help gurus and more.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Barbara Eldridge, your host of Trend Setting Women, interviews Susan Gibson, President and Founder of Gibson Communications Group.
Susan Gibson has orchestrated public relation campaigns and events within the fitness, nutritional, alternative health professional, medical, home video, audio, publishing, personal improvement, telecommunications, radio and television production and non-profit industries since 1988. Prior to forming her own company, Gibson spent four of those years as Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Webb International Inc., receiving numerous awards, including employee of the year.
Gibson Communications Group has formed a network of affiliates around the nation as a virtual agency. Her associates are seasoned, independent professionals who share our vision. Each one brings a unique background to the mix. Consequently, she can provide account teams, which offer a breadth of experience - - rather than just focusing on a specific discipline - - and also provide geographic reach. Associates are located in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Phoenix, Sacramento and San Francisco.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- The Portal (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)