SORT BY Relevancy
Looking to expand? Looking to make a career change? Looking to move up where you're at? Or are you in the market for a job?
If so, Dr. Bob's coaching is something you don't want to miss.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob Wright has demonstrated success in a wide variety of areas. He is an outstanding radio and television personality. Writing books on purpose in business and people skills, his work has been translated into multiple languages and sold over 200,000 copies around the globe.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
in Self Help
There is a reason why we are driven to do certain things and it's not just about giving ourselves something but giving another something as well. As we give from our heart, we are filled with love. As we give, we receive. It is the most enriching experience, we give without losing and receive without holding.
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ~ St. Francis of Assisi
What do you have to offer the world? We all have gifts that another would cherish.
Join the Self Help Brothers Jerome and Jason Ratliff for another opportunity to move more fully into SELF HELP MADE SIMPLE!
Jerome & Jason of Self Help Made Simple broadcast weekly on Angel Heart Radio every Thursday 7 PM US CST.
If you haven't already, please LIKE them on Facebook Self Help Made Simple
Angel Heart Radio is Global Radio with more for you. More Inspiration, more support, more opportunities to feel heard and cared about. Why? Because you matter in the world.
Are you at wits end to help find ways to curb your migraine pain? Are you always popping pills in hopes of stoping the onset of a headache? What if you had a few simple tools to 'try first' before bringing in the pharmaceutical guns? Migraines are very difficult to treat and the pain takes on many different presentations.
My guest is Sarah Hackley, author of Finding Happiness with Migraines: A Do It Yourself Guide. A few of the tools you will learn are how your emotional and physical imbalances may contribute to the intensity or repeat incidence of attacks. While every headache is truly a different event, a box of tools that may help is a welcome gift.
For more information about Sarah Hackley, visit: www.sarahhackley.com To purchase the book, click here.
This week our topic is about creating conversations that have impact and influence. Understanding how to better position ourselves through conversation is critical for our career advancement and certainly has the potential to differentiate us in the workplace. How can you make a difference? How can you reach people and sell your thoughts and ideas?
Judith E. Glaser is the CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc., and the Chairman of The Creating WE Institute. She is one of the most innovative and pioneering change agents, consultants and executive coaches in the consulting industry – and refers to herself as an Organizational Anthropologist.
A best-selling business author, Judith is the world’s leading authority on WE-centric Leadership, Neuro-Innovation and Conversational Intelligence®. Through the application of neuroscience to business challenges, Judith shows CEOs and their teams how to elevate levels of engagement, collaboration and innovation to positively impact the bottom line.
Judith is the author of 6 books and an animated film on Leadership. Her latest book, Conversational Intelligence, was published last year. Judith was awarded Business Woman of the Year in New York City in 2004. In 2012 Executive Excellence 500 ranked Judith as one of the Top 15 Leadership Consultants globally, and as the #1 Woman in this category, and since 2006 she has been listed as one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders globally on the subject of Leadership.
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) - www.tcenow.com
Unemploymemt Data - www.dol.gov
As of June, 2014
Unemployment Rate: 6.1%
Initial Insurance Claims: 315,000
Payroll Employment: +288,000
STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams.
Programming: SweetBerry Designs
Ada Marie, a revolutionary seer, healer, life coach, and counselor, has been and continues to be available to help those who seek the truth. In her lengthy career, Ada Marie produced and starred in thirty-two television shows in the United States – relating to color, dreams, channeling and crystals, and appeared in six English television productions. In addition, Ada Marie was a featured guest on numerous radio shows in Texas, Florida, New York, and California. For seventeen of the twenty-eight years Ada Marie resided in the Los Angeles Area, she taught metaphysical classes and authored and self-published five books.
For the past twenty-five years Ada Marie hosted numerous seminars for students and corporations, and held retreats in the Sedona area, which has led to her present retreat center in Oracle, Arizona, The Golden Oracle. She has created a space for individuals who truly want to make a change in their life; a place for individuals to come and reconnect with their own personal being and leave with a sense of confidence, strength, and wisdom. The Golden Oracle provides the backdrop where Ada Marie also teaches people how to use their sight, and she holds separate special seminars for “seers”.
in Real Estate
If you are a homeowner or a landlord there is one type of predator that you should become aware of and that is the Career Squatter. Career Squatters earn their living by extorting money or staying in your house when they are not invited to do so.
They are known as House Hijackers or Building Hijackers, but legally speaking they are "trespassers" and maybe more (criminallly speaking).
In this podcast of "It's My House" we shall profile a few squatter cases and learn how to turn the tables on them.
This is a study group and we give no legal advice.
A&S Promotions is promoting the BEST in you! We deal with real life issue, and while through the day, play your favorite and new and upcoming gospel artist. If you have a business and want to promote or looking for employess, this is the station. If you have a question you are afraid to ask or unable to get an answer, this is the station. If you just have a song you wanna hear and can't find it, this is the station!! We promote the BEST in you, because this is the Station To The People, From The People.
in Self Help
Our equine friends open us to new possibilities and help us discover and awaken our own power and freedom. They offer a safe and playful environment to discover previously unknown aspects of ourselves.
Whether it’s going through a life transition, making big decisions, feeling stuck, lost or trapped, dealing with relationship challenges, mending a broken heart, working through health opportunities, developing self-confidence & leadership skills, starting a business or simply yearning for something deeper, the horses can help you.
Jennifer shares: “Working with horses has opened my life in ways I could never imagine. I feel so much awe and respect for these gentle yet powerful creatures through which we can learn so much about ourselves, each other and the world.”
Jennifer is a Registered Counsellor, Life Coach and certified Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning Practitioner who offers equine-assisted self-discovery as an intuitive new approach to energy healing, skill-building and personal development. Her mission is simple: To help others stop living in their head, and start living in their heart.
Since horses are so attuned to non-verbal cues, Jennifer believes they act as human mirrors, providing transparent, immediate, and non-judgmental feedback on how we’re relating to ourselves and our environment. In guiding us to this place of self-awareness, horses can teach us how to rebuild trust in ourselves and others, communicate honestly, create healthy boundaries, develop confident leadership skills, and nurture our deepest passions. www.unbridledexperiences.com
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Marsha Reeves Jews, CEO of the Bissell Street Group, noted Speaker, Talk Show Host and the Director of Events for the Herbert Bearman Community Art Gallery.
This Week’s Message: An event planner is, quite simply, someone who organizes an event. When we think of an event we may think of something spectacular, such as the Super Bowl, the Presidential Inauguration, New Year’s festivities in Times Square, or any of the other major events we hear about or see on television. Of course, event planners are needed for all these events. However, event planners also work on thousands of smaller events. Any time people gather together for a purpose, whether it is for a wedding, a conference, a festival, a formal dinner, or the grand opening of a new store, someone is needed to oversee all the details to ensure the event happens and that it is a success. Can you juggle many things at once without missing the details? Are you results oriented but always cautious of the bottom line? If this describes you, then you might have what it takes to become an event planner.
For over 20 years, Marsha Reeves Jews has successfully led her consulting firm, the Bissell Street Group, to international prominence in Business Development, Marketing, Trade Show Management, Awards Ceremonies Production and Events/Meetings/Conference Planning. She has worked with a myriad of companies and in diverse leadership capacities. Her leadership roles have included: Owner of ZZAJ Art Gallery in Harlem; Vice President of Operations for the Modern Day Marine Force in Readiness Exposition; Executive Director of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre Foundation of Maryland; President/COO/Associate Publisher of the Hispanic Engineer and Information Technology Magazine and the Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine; and Producer of the Black Engineer of the Year Awards Conference.
Do you have an "Energy Emergency"? Do you feel like "Something has to change?", "Something's in the way?", You're "stuck in your head"?...Please call in -- the worst that will happen is you'll feel better!
You might be shocked how much help one can get in just 5 minutes on this show! If you've experienced energy work - or if you've NEVER experienced Energy Work - Spiritual Triage is a perfect place to see what's it's all about and experience it. So many people can use help but can't afford it. We hope you'll help us spread the word and we hope you read the testimonies from people who found us and called in....and from people who listen faithfully.
Are you looking for healing work?...Clarity?...Direction?...a Message? Solutions? Please let the people you love know that twice a month - they can get great help - for FREE!! and by all means - please check us out!
Andi Feinberg: EnergeticAdvantage.com (480) 442-6349, EnergeticAdvantage@gmail.com
Mary Canady: EmbracePainfreeLiving.com (623) 824-2777 Mary@EmbracePainfreeLiving.com
AUGUST SHOWS: 7th & 21st
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)