SORT BY Relevancy
Raising capital is a mystery to most, but is an attainable objective for the manager looking to start a small opportunistic fund.
Joining the broadcst today is Joel Block, CEO of Bullseye Capital. The Bullseye Capital Real Properties Opportunity Fund is a real estate focused private equity fund based in Agoura Hills, CA.
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending joins the broadcast to discuss five possible elements of housing reform. Legislation, Mel Watts, FOMC minutes and current homebuilder earnings are also examined.
Rebecca Regan develops and manages the Housing Partnership Network’s capital market relationships and oversees its neighborhood stabilization and foreclosure prevention initiatives. She also plays a critical role in leading business collaboration and peer exchange among the network’s high-performing affordable housing organizations. Previously she served as COO for Boston Community Capital as well as president of its Loan Fund.
Successful entrepreneurs knows that starting and sustaining a business requires financial capital. Most of today's businesses struggle to make it because ownership is unable to secure the capital needed. Which business fund-raising (crowdfunding) channels are available for today's new start-up entrepreneur? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Braun Jones served as the President of ACG National Capital in 2009 and 2010. Soon, it will be Jason Rigoli's turn at the helm. Braun, who is also a Partner with WWC Capital, and Jason, who is a Principal at The White Oak Group, recently sat down to discuss trends and the outlook for 2010 and beyond for ACG National Capital. Here's what they had to say ...
Angel Investors Network, raising capital, crowdfunding, free enterprise and capitalism
Have you ever wondered why America is great? You must meet Mr. Writer who gives you two reasons that will help entrepreneurs have a good life and achieve financial independence, and create wealth.
Mr. Writer is an executive with over 31 years experience in corporate finance, capital formation, executive level management, mergers, acquisitions, software development and sales/marketing.
At the age of 21, he was the youngest owner and operator of a full service investment banking firm in the history of the United States where he was directly involved in over $100 million in financings, dozens of IPO’s and mergers & acquisitions for early stage and start up companies.
He is a nationally known professional speaker/trainer and provides marketing/Internet Marketing and business consulting, specializing in business strategy, marketing, capital engineering and corporate finance.
He is the CEO & Founder Angel Investors Network, which is a syndicate successful entrepreneurs, investment bankers, angel investors, marketing & management experts, lawyers, and accountants who have built successful companies in a diverse set of industries.
They help assist entrepreneurs in the areas of capital formation, raising equity capital, crowdfunding and every facet of business management and marketing to help them acquire what they need to be successful and accomplish their dreams.
He is often referred to as the "Entrepreneurs best Friend".
Join my community www.matchentrepreneurs.com
in Real Estate
EZLandlordRadio's First episode Edited and Archived for your listening pleasure and education. Hear our special guest Leonard Armstrong break down capital gains, losses,depreciation and more about RE taxes for investors. Leonard has 10 + years of investor and accounting experience.
Rob Clare is Senior Vice President of Client Development for Banc of Manhattan Capital based in Woodland Hills, California. Centered in Chicago, Rob has been in the mortgage and real estate industry since 1987 and brings a broad prospective and experience that includes residential origination, mortgage operations, broker/dealer activity and whole loan capital markets transactions.
An annual Chicago event coming up at the end of August (August 25 to August 27) is the answer that many franchisors are looking for. Three years ago, a business-powerhouse saw a problem and did something about it by creating the Franchise Capital Exchange (FCX). Franchise Capital Exchange is the only event of its kind where franchisors present their business opportunities to potential investors in an effort to secure capital to fuel their future.
This event is a one-stop-shop where brands and capital partners come together and can pitch themselves to multiple parties. The event allows for cost and time efficiencies as well as encourages networking and learning opportunities.
The brain behind this revolutionary idea is that of Susan Black-Beth, Chief Operating Officer for Super Wash, Inc., who was literally born into the business world. Susan comes from a family of entrepreneurs and grew up in a family business and started working when she was 4 years old.
Susan bought her first business (Super Wash rehab) when she was 19 yrs old
Susan was a multi-unit franchisee for 9 years
She started a professional speaking business in 2010 (33 yrs old)
She started Franchise Capital Exchange (originally known as "Dealmakers' Summit) in 2012 (35 yrs old)
Overall, Susan started 3 companies by the time she was 35
In segment 2, you will hear Marty McDermott, the President of Franchise Interviews, on WVOX radio discussing franchising and branding.
Rael Gorelick, Co-Founder of Gorelick Brothers Capital joins the broadcast to discuss investment opportunities in the current evolving market. Rael discusses his firm’s methodologies and decision making process.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (52 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)