SORT BY Relevancy
The Basics for starting a business.
Join Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien on TBFS Radio Network as they discuss ROBS - Roll Over Business Start-ups.
A Proper ROBS Structure:
ROBS arrangements typically involve the following sequential steps:
Establish a new corporation;
The corporation hires the entrepreneur as an employee;
The corporation adopts a 401(k) plan that specifically permits plan participants to direct the investment of their plan accounts into a selection of investment options, including employer stock;
The entrepreneur as employee initiates a direct rollover or trustee-to-trustee transfer of retirement funds from another qualified retirement plan into the newly established plan;
The entrepreneur as employee then directs the investment of his or her 401(k) plan account to purchase the corporation’s stock at par value;
The entrepreneur personally acquires corporate stock in exchange for direct investments into the corporation, assets transferred to the corporation, or as reimbursement for start-up costs; and
The company utilizes the proceeds from the sale of stock to purchase an existing business, fund an existing business, or begin a new venture.
A wise entrepreneur will understand what the promoter is doing for them versus what they still need to do for themselves. In general, a ROBS promoter creates the corporation, registers the Plan, and provides documentation to their clients that cover the adoption of the Plan by the company and issuance of the stock to the entrepreneur and the Plan. Since the client is, typically, the Plan Trustee, the Board and Officers of the Corporation, the excuse “I thought they were going to do that” will not work.
Corporate Talk with Charlie and Eva with their guest with their guest Karmen A. Booker
Compu-Perfect is the key to your exciting and rewarding future as a successful entrepreneur. Since 1994, Karmen A. Booker has helped many aspiring entrepreneurs turn their dreams of running a business into a reality with ease and perfection. We provide professional hands-on guidance to help you build your unique business from the ground up
Compu-Perfect Professional Services is a business consulting firm that specializes in business registration and incorporation, copyright / trademark search and registration, estate planning, and 501(c)(3) federal tax exemption applications, writing and reviewing contracts, and asset protection.
Compu-Perfect is represented by professionals that are Attorneys and Accountants, and Financial Planners. They bring 15 years of combined experience in providing uncompromised professional services that are designed to meet your vision and specialized goals at reasonable costs. Thereby, Moving You on the Road to Greater Business Success.
With Baby Boomers starting new business and transitioning to new careers, it has become nessesary to have experts to help them avoid the pitfalls of business formation and developement.
Join Sandra Holtzman as we discuss the hot spots and identify the most common mistakes new business owner make when getting started.
Some confuse tactics with strategy. Just exactly what is strategy? Strategy is deciding upon the territory and environment in which your tactics can be most successful. -Stephen J. Blakesley Improving the success ratio of business start-ups is an important goal that deserves a strategy. Currently only 3 of 10 start-ups last 5 years and most of those have no employees. If Entrepreneurs and new business start-ups are to contribute in a major way to increasing the number of new jobs, then major improvements will need to be made to the success rate of new businesses.
Certainly, a strategy that brings about success in a new business is of major importance. Perhaps only second behind vision. Strategy is all about creating an environment where your short term actions will lead to long-term success.
Listen in as Stephen J. Blakesley, author of The Target, Strategic Hiring, and the upcoming "The Entrepreneur Next Door" presents and develops this important topic. If you have a new business, are thinking about having a new business, or know someone with a new business, you will want to tune in to this enlightening and informative discussion of FIVE STEPS TO GOOD STRATEGY.
For you free copy of Stephen's most recent article on Good Strategy click: here
There are 3 major mistakes that devastate small business start-ups and we want you to know them all. Listen in as Monica Mulholland shares theses mistakes on Let's Talk Strategies with Danette Moss at 11:30 AM/Eastern. Be sure to take advantage or your opportunity to call in and ask Monica how you can avoid making theses mistakes in your business.
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Join the conversation online: http://blogtalkradio.com/letstalkstrategies
By phone: 1 (323) 657-0935
For more information about Monica visit: http://www.prosourcecoaching.com
Join host Kelly Galea for this episode of "From Corporate to Creative" with guest Fran McCully of Your Administrative Solutions. We'll be discussing:
Why using a QB software is important from the start QuickBooks vs. Quicken Personal Funds vs. Business funds Electronic Banks vs. non electronic Business Structures
Fran McCully has over 30 years of combined experience as an administrative and executive assistant, in finance and budgeting, and in general business. This includes experience gained as a long-term 20 year employee at Washington State University, in Pullman, Washington. In 2004, she decided to consolidate her work skills and life experiences and launch Your Administrative Solutions, a virtual bookkeeping company.
Your Administrative Solutions specializes in bookkeeping / accounting, database and business-plan development, and human resource services. Fran partners with small business, micro companies, solo-preneurs, and individuals.
She holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Idaho and is a graduate of the Virtual Assistant Training Program (VATP), a comprehensive program learning how to produce virtual work for clients using the latest technology. Her personal affiliations include International Virtual Assistant Association (IVAA), SCORE counselor for the Small Business Development Center on the Palouse in Idaho.
Currently she is the Vice President of the local Palouse Networking Alliance group located in Moscow, Idaho. She is also a founding member of the Inland Virtual Assistants Alliance.
Home Based Business University Radio Show is here to promote opportunities both domestically and internationally. We will hear from Entrepreneurs from all countries around the world. We will learn about new and exciting business opportunities as well as innovative products and services which will help us make for a Better World.
Systems and strategies are a key component to any successful business. It's also one of the most misunderstood, and underutilized component.
Who has time to create systems?
What exactly is a system anyway?
Kim Beckers is a systems and strategies expert. She's going to let us in on:
Why we need systems in our business
How easy they can be to create
How to effectively implement them in your business
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What Is Really A Business Problem?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (0 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (0 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (0 chatters)