SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I will have a very special guest Katie Neu. She is the Co-Founder / Co-Executive director of the anit-bullying movement in Canada.
She is here to answer your questions and talk about what bullying is and isnt . She will explain prevention and what she does to help.
She will share her lifes passion with helping others achieve safety and in doing so builds their self esteem.
Her website information is at www.bullyingcanada.ca
Every day, thousands of children, teens, and young adults around the country are bullied. Estimates are that nearly one-third of all school-aged children are bullied each year – upwards of 13 million students. With the popularity of the internet and social media, bullying has taken on new meaning. Students involved in bullying are more likely to have challenges in school, to abuse drugs and alcohol, and to have health and mental health issues.
Bullying can have destructive consequences for our young people. And it’s not something we have to accept. As parents and students; teachers and communities, we can take steps that will help prevent bullying and create a climate in our schools in which all of our children can feel safe. As kids prepare to go back to school this episode will explore how teachers, parents, and other adults can recognize the signs of bullying and what they can do to help prevent bullying against the children in their lives.
Tune in Wednesday August 5, 2015 @ 9 pm (EST) to listen or to join in the discussion.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Dr. Shimi Kang, author of The Self Motivated Kid: How to Raise Happy, Healthy Children Who Know What They Want and Go After It, shares why free time isn’t a waste of time. Spotlight on Moms features Dawn Tinnirello of WhatsUpWithTheMouse.com. Travis Brown, America’s Anti-Bullying Coach, shares tips for what students should do when they are being bullied. Tyler Durman, author of Counterintuitive: What 4 million Teenagers Wish We Knew, shares why it’s important for teenagers to feel like they’re influencing their freedom. Dr. Dana Suskind, author of Thirty Million Words: Building A Child’s Brain, shares tips for communicating with your children.
Listen as Christopher and Trish lead another discussion about bullying. During this show, listen as Christopher & Trish talk about social media bullying and online trolls, and how to protect yourself and your children against online bullying. This remains an important, ongoing issue with teenagers and young adults, although online bullying does not recognize any particular age. Learn how to heal in the aftermath of such bullying and ways to prevent future online bullying. It's always a powerful show when Christopher and Trish get together, and this show will be no exception!
Visit Christopher online to book readings, view tour schedule, prayer and healing center, and much more at http://www.reburn.org
Become friends on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn
Learn more about Trish Bishop at http://www.questionjourney.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (0 chatters)