SORT BY Relevancy
Buddha means “Awakened One”, someone who has awakened and sees things as they really are. According to AboutBuddha.org , a Buddha is a person who is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions. Because he has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and has removed all obstructions from his mind, he knows everything of the past, present, and future, directly and simultaneously. Moreover, Buddha has great compassion which is completely impartial, embracing all living beings without discrimination. Another important fact...The Buddha always drank coffee!!!
Sounds to good to be true. Why don't you give us a call and talk at 646-595-3275
in Self Help
Fear. It is a normal, natural part of life. For some, it is a giant STOP sign. For others, it is a challenge.
Listen to this episode of The Ordinary Buddha and find unique ways of fear with and conquering your fears.
9 minutes can change your life!
Tonight, Rashmi Khilnani returns to Guy's Guy Radio to discuss her third channeled book, Buddha Speaks: To the Buddha Nature Within. A renowned global metaphysical teacher and international lecturer, she has taught Reiki Masters, doctors and scientists around the world the secrets of the Mystery School teachings.
Join Robert Manni, author of The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love as we discuss life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to Guy's Guy Radio on iTunes!
Buy The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love now!
Wednesday, May 14, 6pm EDT: Mitchell's guest this evening is Buddha Maitreya the Christ, is said to be the American-born reincarnation of the Avatar, born in Oregon in 1951. Enthroned and given ceremonies of recognition within all the major Tibetan Buddhist lineages, his recognition process began when he was 9.
Buddha Maitreya is a meditator and healer and suggests simple meditation and living a life of harmlessness as his main teaching.
Since 1975, he has offered healing centers in the West providing meditation and self-healing through energetic medicine. This includes his own Shambhala HealingTools which radiate his Monadic, Soul-filled blessings - making it easier for people to gain the benefits from self-healing and meditation.
In 2006, together with his wife, Mandarava Tara, he founded the Buddha Maitreya Shambhala Vajradhara Monastery in Lake County, California. A Planetary Healing & Wellness Center designed with sacred geomancy..
Buddha Maitreya provides weekly OM Pyramid Meditations live online from the monastery.
Purchase Buddha Maitreya's Statues, Jewelry, CDs
Tune in to hear what will be one of the first broadcasts made by Buddha Maitreya on the public airwaves as he speaks with Mitchell about what the world needs now to heal and transform into humanity's next level of its evolution.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a powerful dharma teaching in simple, straightforward language.
You can Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv
Or listen by phone! 602 753-1860
Rashmi Khilnani, author of Buddha Speaks
Designed to provide powerful transformational healing through the words of the Buddha the Indian spiritual leader who lived more than two thousand years ago this book explores how the wisdom of the past can be understood and applied in the here and now, providing important insights into our world. Author Rashmi Khilnani, an expert on the Ascended Masters, emphasizes many of the historical Buddha's teachings on detachment and the causes of pain, suffering, and ignorance, placing them in a contemporary context for the modern reader. Topics include bringing meditation into every aspect of your life, including eating, sleeping, and waking; and becoming centered in detached awareness. Buddha Speaks is a simple, highly accessible, down-to-earth roadmap for everyone who seeks spiritual wisdom.
To purchase Buddah Speaks from Amazon.com, click here
For more information visit: www.RashmiKhilnani.com
Theresa Maher's’s life theme has been that of change and a continuous evolution. Through this profound way of life, she was exposed to the experience of living in every situation imaginable from homelessness and poverty in childhood to wealth for a period of time, and just about else everything in between.
Variety has also penetrated the roles Terri has experienced in life. She has walked the path of pain, loneliness and depression, but also enlightenment and that of an inner, peaceful spirit. Her roles in life have covered a broad spectrum ranging from wife and mother to that of a struggling single empty nester. She has been a performer, writer, subordinate and leader. As a nurse she felt privileged to love people through their last breaths, and as a teacher, help adults raise self-esteem through finding their fullest potential. Pursuing the bulk of her higher education later in life, she is presently completing a second master’s degree in preparation for licensure to practice psychotherapy. In the meantime, she volunteers educating the community about Alzheimer’s disease, running support groups and volunteering in community organizations with the intent to help work towards alleviating hunger.
Spiritually, Terri claims no religious affiliations, but strongly embraces the teachings of Christ and Buddha. She is a sensitive, but chooses not to pursue an external metaphysical focus except for encouraging people to find and exist through their own spirituality.
The life of the Buddha has been a teaching story for centuries, but one of the most important lessons that his life offers us is often overlooked. If you closely examine this story you can begin to see that his awakening directly correlates to his willingness. His willingness to try different methods and practices until he finally was willing to stop.
Kosi and Francine will explore the Importance of Willingness. If you want to live a happy and fulfilled life, it all begins with the Williingness to stop, open, question, take responsibilty for your life, and deeply examine what it is that your truly want. Ultimately, it is the willingess to not know anything and examine the nature of who you think you are that opens the door to the most profound happiness and fulfillment in life.
Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Noah,Mohammed How do we know any of these figures existed. What makes your religious belief the right one? How do we separate Allegory from reality?Come Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Join us for the best variety talk show on Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. Plus business opportunities and every day life topics in general...You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm.
Psychic Medium Melinda is joined by Author & Channel Cindy Riggs "Buddha - Channeled Messages & Intense Healings".
The Buddha will speak and then provide healing energy transmissions for each participant. Cindy has encountered and channeled Buddha on multiple occasions for more than 15 years. Siddhartha Gautama (The Buddha) was a sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. Buddha means "awakened one" or "the enlightened one." Tonight he will speak through Cindy to YOU - giving you messages & intense healings. God returns to Positive Perspectives - in the form of Buddha. Plus Cindy will discuss & perform Soul Retrievals - positive shifts on many levels of your being, and therefore a quickening in your Soul’s evolution.
Cindy Riggs is the author of "Vishnu Speaks", a Reiki Master/Teacher, certified Hypnotherapist, a Psychic Channel & Ghostbuster. She has channeled Vishnu, Buddha, Mother Mary, and many others. Cindy is available for private readings & healing sessions.
Writer, Producer, Director Joel Lesko joins the program today to present his documentary film, Tears of the Buddha: Spirituality & Emotion which explores the field of spirituality through the lens of emotion. Several modern spiritual teachers were interviewed to create this amazing film and the finished product caught the attention of Tricycle Magazine and BuddhaFest and is one 6 featured in the BuddhaFest on-line film festival! In fact, go to this site and watch the trailer: www.brightagefilms.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)