SORT BY Relevancy
How can we reconcile our broken dreams with reality and keep going? And not just keep going, but actually find success, personal fulfillment and happiness?
Is it possible for us to we take our talents and passions and find new avenues of expression that will be artistically pleasing to us, where we can actually make money using our skills without having to forgo all our creative joy? We’ve all got to live, but is it possible to live well by reinventing ourselves and using our talents with we’re really good at and what we love doing?
Some about me, and of Nathan's story
Power of prayer
Getting a diagnosis, espeically a chronic, genetic or life altering or terminal diagnosis for for your child.
Support Networking & Seeking in difficult times
Disagreements with in care teams, or care plans
When to get a second opinion
Fundraising and community support
When you have done ALL to stand the Apostle Paul said ... STAND. Sometimes life can really throw a few curve balls and some fast balls as well. But in order to be able to hit a homerun and make it to home plate you have to hit that ball (trouble) hard with the word of God make sure to place hit at the area in focus the run with all fire and vigor through the bases (the Bible) until you make home.
You may get stuck on base, strike out or even get put out. But you don't give up you step up to the plate and you swing hit again until you have overcome that obstacle or you loose the game.
.Life is not about giving up... it's about winning and you can only win in God. When others see you as a loss God sees you as a win win. Whatever is broken if you break your bat, pick up a new one start over in God and push it to the limit. You will find there is No Limit in God. He will carry you on to home plate by His Angels that are in the Outfield.
Allow the word of God to rebuild in you what you seem to think as lost in HIs word.
Please Tune In Thursday Jan. 29th To Spices Of Life As We Discuss Organized Action: Making Your Dreams Your Reality!" Are You Taking The Right Actions And Making The Best Moves In Order To Make Yoiur Dreams Come True? What Does It Take To Become Organized? What Is An Action Plan? How Do You Develop An Action Plan? We Will Answer These Questions And Many More! This Week's Special Guests Will Include Anthony Collins, Martez Layton, Shaun Upshaw, & Trent Williams! Tune In To Find Out How These Innovative Black Men Are Making Their Dreams Become Their Reality!
We all have dreams. We remember some dreams, we think we will never forget some dreams and then we wake up and cannot retrieve the information in an instant! We are always wondering what our dreams mean and we go to intepreters and we want so badly to understand why we had the dreams we do and that we did have. What do our dreams try to tell us and how is it that our dreams are clear and detailed and break all the boundaries that our minds would normally have all at the same time? Tune in and join the conversation Tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM, PST! :)
YOU MUST LEARN WITH LAMAR WILLIAMS & BRO MILTANT MIND
Cassandra has a heart for inspiring women to never give up on their goals. She is the Founder of Thoughtfulinspirations.com. Her "Focus Cards" and books like "Never Give Up" help women achieve their most outrageous goals. She inspires women to make their dreams happen and shows them they have the courage to go after their wildest dreams. With a successful family of six, an amazing business, and a Master’s Degree; She is proud to be able to successfully show women that you can be a great mom, wife, and live your dreams. She helps women find the inspiration to believe and to act on achieving the things they most desire. The time to start living is now! Make it happen.
Award -Winning Author Sandra Elaine Scott is a Transformational Speaker, Corporate Trainer, and Life Coach who specializes in helping individuals turn their someday dreams into Today's reality. Sandra has an extensive background in strategic planning, management advocacy, fundraising, event planning, and corporate training. A gifted trainer, her stories are powerful and make a point that helps make a provocative idea unforgettable.
Find out exactly what your dreams are trying to tell you. Get a reading from Medium Eshne and Comfy Crystal.
JOIN US, Latisha and I, @ 7:00pm EST 6:00 pm Central as we discuss and share some ideas for dealing with the PAIN of INTIMACY... AFTER The BREAK-UP!
You risked your heart while sharing your life. You bought the gifts, made the memories, took the vacations, and dreamed your dreams together — and it all came to an end. Now, you find yourself back at square one in the quest for someone to share your life with, and it feels lonelier and further from the altar, and you find yourself pondering all that you’ve previously shared and lost.
Most of us are wired to share our life with someone with the anticipation of a wedding day. We’re looking, sometimes it feels frantically, for love and loyalty, security and companionship, commitment and intimacy. However, most of us have not gotten over the bitterness of our previous relationship, the pain, the shame, the embarrassment, and the hurt...we need healing, forward thinking, and encouragement.
In today's show we'll be discussing the crucial things to remember after the break-up. Our decision-making process, especially in an emotional crisis, can be a lethal weapon that Satan leverages against us. Jesus went before the broken-hearted to pave the way for joy in pain. We live, survive, and thrive by looking to Him, “who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross” (Hebrews 12:2).
JOIN US as we discuss and share some ideas for dealing with the PAIN of INTIMACY after the BREAK-UP!
Rob talks about our dreams dare people to expand out of their comfort zone. How our struggle are to fissure our attachment to our comfort zone of cloned conditioning to stay on the same trail as everybody else. How I taught myself to unfollow the herd,
With Unselfish Love Flowing From My Heart I Am Beaming a Sassy Smile From My Soul
Robert A. Wilson
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (24 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (13 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)