SORT BY Relevancy
Join Center Court with Tiny & MooMoo host Tiny Adams Sun Dec 29th 5:00 est as she connects Brooklyn Diamondz and Bosnia KK Play Off!!!! The Brooklyn Bosnia Connection Live! Call in at 773-897-6301 to kick it with Tiny Live.
log onto http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lightscamerafashion/2013/12/29/brooklyn-bosnia-connection-on-center-court-with-tiny-moomoo
A Lights Cameras Fashion Radio / Brooklyn Diamondz Production
On today's show we looked back at Argentina 1-0 Iran, Germany 2-2 Ghana, and Bosnia 0-1 Nigeria. We previewed today's fixtures of Belgium vs. Russia, Algeria vs. Korea, and USA vs. Portugal.
Join me and my panel as we discuss the friendly match between the USA & Bosnia-Herezgovina in the afternoon.
Izzy Clark is the Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator at Women for Women International, an organisation that supports the most marginalised women in countries affected by war and conflict, helping them to rebuild their lives and play an active role in their communities.
Through a year-long training programme, women develop skills to earn and save money, improve health and wellbeing, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect with networks for support. Izzy has travelled to Afghanistan and Bosnia-Herzegovina to visit WfWI’s programmes and meet women participants and graduates, seeing the impact of the training at first hand.
This program broadcasts from the UK and is hosted by Suparna Malhotra.
Did Martians come to Turkey? What are the secrets of the Bosnian pyramids? What was the purpose of the vast underground cities found in Turkey? Vanda Osmon, a sacred site researcher and Jonette our ‘Spiritual Indiana Jones’ will discuss the secrets that are turning our view of human history on its head. We should be looking at the stars and past advanced civilizations on Earth for our heritage. Jonette will do an on-the-spot Oracle reading to answer some of the questions Vanda poses about these mysteries. (Jonette and Vanda will be leading a sacred journey to Turkey in May. www.JonetteCrowley.com )You must see this short video on Gobekli Tepe in Turkey! http://www.wimp.com/unexplainedstructure Astounding photos of underground city of Derinkuyu! http://www.topdreamer.com/derinkuyu-underground-city-turkey/
La selección de fútbol de Bosnia y Herzegovina superó al Club nacional de México 1-0 en el Soldier Field de Chicago, que marca la primera derrota del Tri bajo el nuevo entrenador en jefe Miguel Herrera. Extremo Alero Izet Hajrovic lanzó el único gol cuatro minutos corto de medio tiempo. Edgar Herrera le trae el momento más emocionante del juego-como portero del Dragón, Asmir Begovic, para un disparo de Javier “Chicharito” Hernández—en la jugada de la semana que excita presentado por Nissan. Para dar rienda suelta a su pasión por el fútbol este verano, vaya a facebook-punto-com-diagonalnissanespañol. Nissan la marca de automóviles más excitante celebra el deporte más excitante del mundo—hasta el mundial de brasil.
Do you believe it is impossible for one so-called “ordinary” person to have a major impact on the world stage? If so… think again!
Join us as Magnus MacFarlane-Barrow shares the inspiring story from his book, The Shed That Fed a Million Children. As a young man growing up in rural Scotland, he had no concept about what life held in store for him and his family. One day, while sharing a pint with his brother, he decided he wanted to do something to help the children of war-torn Bosnia. From this first idea a movement was born.
If you care about the children of the world, you won’t want to miss this account of inspiration, love and the power of hope.
One of the greatest questions people have is, "What happens to us when we die?" Even though we have that question, we don't often talk about it.
There is a lot of confusion in the Christian realm about what transpires when we face that final moment of our earthly lives. Please listen as Mark Joneschiet, The Running Pastor, sets the groundwork for the answer to this important question.
I. Preparing for the Worst, Hoping for the Best- Philiosophy
A. Preparedness-It's not always worst case scenario- loss of job, disability-
1.It's a physical savings account of goods,
2.The mental restraint to "Lose It" when bad things happen, being your own source of calmness in a storm.
B. Getting in the mindset- resourcefulness, awareness, problem mitigation
1. But we need to consider the worst case, and prepare as much as we can
2. It is NOT giving into the urgency that the sky is falling tomorrow.
3. An example of being resourceful- mulitple use items, more than one way to complete a task
4. Awareness but NOT Paniced-watching the news and even questionable sources of information
a. Consider all posibilites do exsist
b. Keeping your not so favorable opinions in check to gain credibility
c. Example of mitigation-
II. Short Term Vs. Long Term
A. Job loss, hurricaine 2 weeks- 6mo,
1. Bugging IN- very short definition
2. Expecting Help- When? And Who?
3. What have you experienced?
B. Long term
2. Bugging OUT- very short definition
3. Survivor Of Bosnia (link)
4. Post WWI Germany- Philipp's part
III. Levels of Prepping
A. Level 1 thru 5 - emergency planning with you, and family is aware, calling tree, 1 mo. food
Historian Heather Voight talks about her new book, "Passionate Crusaders: How Members of the U.S. War Refugee Board Saved Jews and Altered American Foreign Policy during World War II."
About Passionate Crusaders:
Passionate Crusaders tells the gripping story of a few righteous Americans who sought to do what many thought impossible in 1944--save Jews who had not yet been murdered in the Holocaust.
By January 1944, Treasury Department officials Henry Morgenthau, John Pehle, and Josiah DuBois had already convinced President Franklin Roosevelt to create the War Refugee Board, an agency with the authority to provide rescue and relief for Jews and other groups persecuted by the Nazis.
Scholars have criticized the Board for its inability to save more Jews and maintained that the agency should have been created sooner. Heather Voight's groundbreaking research proves that despite its shortcomings, the War Refugee Board changed history and forever altered American foreign policy. Its creation ended the cycle of indifference that the government and the American public had shown to victims of the Holocaust. In the words of Henry Morgenthau, from 1944-1945 "crusaders, passionately persuaded of the need for speed and action" risked their reputations and sometimes their lives to save Jews.
In addition to saving more than 100,000 lives, Board members also made a lasting impact on international law. They pressured the War Crimes Commission to broaden its definition of war crimes by including the murder of civilians by their own countrymen. This new definition of war crimes was applied to genocides committed many decades later in Bosnia and Rwanda, and continues to be used today.
About Heather Voight: Heather Voight is a successful freelance writer and history blogger. She has a B.A. in History and English.
in Self Help
In this episode, I bring you my interview with Caroline Rolling. Caroline is an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Trainer specializing in releasing pain, fatigue and trauma. A little over 5 years ago Caroline was in a dark space, depressed, anxious and unsuccessfully, trying to block out unwanted memories and emotions. To make matters work, she was also living with increasingly severe symptoms of Chronic Fatigue. One day she made the decision to start taking charge of my life and using the techniques she now teaches, she was able to transform her life.
She has worked with hundreds of clients, supporting them in finding the best way to let go of past bothersome events and begin living a calmer, fuller and happier life. Caroline also tells us about her work for the “Healing Hands” charity and her visit to Bosnia to work with PTSD sufferers.
To find out more about Caroline’s one to one work,go to http://www.carolinerolling.com. You can discover more about the Healing Hands charity at http://www.healinghandsnetwork.org.uk
Warrior Talk Radio with GI Jenn & Lance Taylor is excited to welcome back Robert Lewis (SF Veteran/Author/Radio Personality) and welcome Ivan Castro (SF Veteran/Special Operators Challenge).
Robert was selected as an 18 Delta, Special Forces Medic (one of the most coveted jobs in all of Special Operations), he spent two additional years at Ft. Bragg training to be a Green Beret. After graduation from the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC) he was assigned to 1st Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) in Stuttgart, Germany.
While assigned to B/1/10 he was an operator on Operational Detachment-Alpha (ODA) 022 and was deployed to Iraq, Africa, and Afghanistan, amongst numerous other training deployments around the US and Europe.
He was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) located in Colorado. He was immediately deployed to Iraq after his arrival, and left active duty shortly after his return from Iraq in 2009. At the end of his time in the Army his medals included the Purple Heart, Bronze Star, NATO
Ivan Castro enlisted in the U.S. Army in 1988. His past assignments include the 101st Airborne Division, 101st Pathfinder Detachment, Fort Campbell, KY; 5th Corp Long Range Surveillance Company, Darmstadt, Germany; 3rd Ranger Battalion, Drill Sergeant, Fort Benning, Ga.; 82ndAirborne Division, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Special Operations Recruiting Battalion, United States Army Special Operations Command, FT Bragg, NC.
Ivan has served in Op Desert Shield/ Desert Storm, Deployments to Bosnia, Albania, and Kosovo, Multiple Deployments to South and Central America, OEF, OIF.
Ivan Castro was injured while serving as a First Lieutenant with the 82nd Airborne Division during Operation Iraqi Freedom, September 2, 2006.
Guest Call In Number 646-595-3504
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- American Statesman (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- A i m Network (0 chatters)