SORT BY Relevancy
Get more focus, determination and a positive mindset to help you realize your full potential. Join international business coach and inspirational speaker, Ash Ali for a boost of knowledge to get your day started and rock your online business!
When we are drinking, we may find ourselves mired in dishonesty. This can be subtle or extreme. We may try to cover up our drinking and tell lies or exaggerations to avoid consequences, responsibility, or conflict. Dishonesty is at the root of denial including telling ourselves we can safely drink when we have evidence to the contrary. Lying may even become a habit as we hide from our addiction to cover up our true mental and emotional health to protect our ego, reputation, self image.
Choosing sobriety may be the first truly honest thing we've done in awhile. On this episode, we talk about how honesty has shaped our recovery, the choices we have to make to get and stay sober, how our definitions of honesty have evolved, and how dishonesty figures into the 11 stages of relapse if we let it.
in Self Help
Clinical Psychologist and Author Dr. E. Douglass Brown is back with us on this rebroadcast show talking about Emotions and The Self. He says that emotions are as essential to a person's inner growth as eating vegetables are to staying physically healthy. Emotions tell us how we feel about ourselves, others around us, and our environment. When it comes to self-development and reaching the psychospiritual "bliss point," a person has to come to like and prefer his or her true self over the ego. That which is in harmony with the true self must be more emotionally appealing and satisfying to a person than ego-centered pleasures.
MADAM COACH's upcoming show this FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH, at 5:30 pm will be with guest RICH DELUCA, Father, Professional DJ, Announcer and Host. & Music Historian. This show will wrap-up June's focus on Fatherhood, & Brotherhood. Once again here is a man, father, and community supporter who acts with intention to share his LOVE of music, in service, for others to connect through the universal vibration of music.
RICH DELUCA's company has over 20 years of experience entertaining thousands at weddings, corporate functions, bar & bat mitzvahs, local schools, churches, community events and family parties. His company's intention is based on the belief that customers needs are of the utmost importance and his entire team comittment to meeting those needs. Resulting, a "high percentage of business" as repeat customers and referrals enjoying an extensive "music library" from today's top hits~ yesterdays favorites.
The show's topic discussion will be about today's, yestrerday's, and tomorrows music. Plus, how it impacts our personal lives. Acting as opportunities to HEAL or to ignite heart-pain in the "ego" which only supports a "broken heart" unable to heal.
Hope you will join US for this blog show. But if you miss the live show, after the show a podcast will be posted at: www.facebook.com/madamcoach.Or visit website for more info at: http://madamlifestylrcoaching.com
Hott Kitty Kat is the vivacious new female rap artist determined to make her mark on the music world.Tiffany Stiger is Hott Kitty Kat, an alluring young woman who loves to do music her own way. This multi-talented musician writes and records a unique brand of rap and hip-hop music that has attracted a global audience and thousands of loyal followers and fans.The songs written and performed by Sitger’s alter ego Hott Kitty Kat, are catchy, heart felt,and street wise. The captivating rap artist brings her own flavor and sex appeal to the productions she creates, as she rhymes confidently about broken love, celebrating life on the dance floor, and making heaps of money.
The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. It is the knowingness and our right to aspire. The Crown is dedication to the divine consciousness and trusting the Universe. The highest crown is the power where we learn about one’s spirituality. The "way of the crown chakra" is the way of going beyond the limits of our own ego. It is the way of surpassing the ego and knowing that all of creation is interconnected at an important level sometimes called, "Zero Point Field". The 7th Chakra is the meeting point between limited element of the body and the ego and infinite Universe and soul. It is the place where time and timelessness intersect and where death and eternal life meet according to tantric philosophy when we realize that everything is interconnected and we are part of the larger scheme of life, we begin to live with gratitude, faith and trust, rather than filled with fear and anxiety. We are guided by the higher power and we feel divinity from within and from without.
Co-hosted by Ma'am Gg and Lisa Michelle Garrett
Press (1) to join Coversation and Coffee
in Self Help
Join Cindy Buccieri every Friday to improve your happiness, health and learn how to live life to the fullest. Each month focuses a specific topic with an associated topic is each week.
June and July - Self Care
August - Fear, Worry and the Ego
September - Manifestation, Intention and Mindset
October - Knowledge within
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (39 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)