SORT BY Relevancy
THE BOARDING SCHOOL SURVIVAL (AND STRAIGHT 'A') GUIDE
AUTHOR JUSTIN MUCHNICK has just graduated and knows the score
On December 4, 2014, Tami Harris explained their program to facilitate spiritual life in Heritage School in Utah, a secular Therapeutic Boarding School and Residential Treatment Center for adolescents. Tami is the school's Director of Spiritual Care and their Chaplain. In this interview she describes her mission to give all students the opportunity to grow in their spiritual life in addition to the emotional growth and therapeutic healing which is the overall mission of Heritage School. Participation is not required, but most of the students decide on their own to either practice their own religion they were raised in, or to sample other practices of religions they are not familiar with. The goal is to make sure this spiritual and religious opportunity is available. The latest addition is the first Kosher Kitchen in a RTC in the country for their Jewish students. This joins the regular Catholic Mass on campus, various Protestant denominations services and non-denominational service opportunities that are spiritual in the sense of giving.
801-473-6843, email@example.com, www.heritagertc.org
Nikki Preece, Ex. Dir. of Fulshear Ranch Academy, a therapeutic boarding school near Houston Texas for young women ages 18 and above, joined Lon Oct. 9, 2014 to explain their adoption of an Attachment Model last Spring for their young adult women. Nikki explained how these girls suffer from attachment insecurity and often have been adopted. This decision was made from comments by their students that had been in many therapeutic programs and felt they "learned nothing good about themselves.' The girls are now very positive and enthusiastic about this new approach Nikki explained.
Nikki Preece, Ex. Dir. of Fulshear Ranch Academy
It will take a village this 2015–2016 school year in Newark, NJ. Share your experience this first day of school.
Hello everybodt I am Grover Weaver I am going move into the lesson as God has led. Our lesson is found in the Book of the Activities of the Apostles chapter 4 verses 23 thru 31 in these verses boldness is personified. God can create an event and place you in the middle of the situation that requires you to perform at the highest level of your faith...
My daughter, my youngest, had surgery Tuesday of this week to have a medical procedure to remove five fibroids. A successful surgery and recovery absolutely all God.
She had fears that come with an approaching first time surgery
Chapter 3 is the reason for the Church’s prayer and praise service in chapter 4:23-31. Peter and John healed a lame man they knew on Solomon’s porch of prosperity. They got arrested for it, defended their action before the Sanhedrin in Jesus’ name and lived to talk about it. When the church was learned about it. The church went into a prayer and praise service that shook the assemble.
Pray for me.
It's been a while since Super Sydney has joined the conversation, but we always enjoy when the kids join Tina in conversations about love, happiness and success! Success is relevant at any age as we all strive in the simple idea of being successful in our goals, any goals... work, school, business, learning, hobbies, etc.
Sydney shares her insights - remember the simple times of being a child. Good for us to recall and practice the simple life.
Join our 2 Minutes to Happy Class on Sept 10 - details at 40DayLoveFest.com
This evening, we welcome our special guest Wakefield School Committee Chairwoman Kate Morgan. We'll be asking her about this school year, how the interaction has been with new superintendent Dr. Kim Smith, what's it like to be in a local election, and much more. We hope you enjoy the show.
This week we will be discussing ways how students and parents can review school material over the summer or any school break really to be better prepared for the upcoming school year.
Please join us this Friday, September 4th as we are excited and honored to welcome two awesome guests! Please Talk With Me Motion Picture Director Mara Katria and Writer of the C2D1 Haunting Journal Notes J. Jeff Ungar!
Please Talk With Me was a Motion Picture Directed by Mara Katria which was a recreation of the C2D1 Haunting. J. Jeff Ungar was a Co-Ed of Christopher DiCesare during the time that Mr. DiCesare experienced this extreme haunting. The C2D1 Haunting of Suny Geneseo was also recreated on the SyFy Channel's hit show School Spirits!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (37 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Witch School (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (4 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)