SORT BY Relevancy
Dolph Lundgren's motion picture debut came in the 1985 James Bond feature A VIEW TO A KILL. ‘I’m on screen for no more than ten seconds, if you blink you miss me...’. But, it was Dolph’s performance in ROCKY IV later that year that got him noticed worldwide. After a 9 month audition process among 5,000 hopefuls, Dolph was chosen by Sylvester Stallone to be his fearsome Soviet opponent in the ring, Captain Ivan Drago. From here Dolph build a solid career as an international action-hero & has since starred in more than thirty-five feature films. In the eighties & nineties, Lundgren played the classic action lead in such films as MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, SHOWDOWN IN LITTLE TOKYO co-starring the late Brandon Lee & BLACKJACK by Hong-Kong action legend John Woo. In the 90’s Lundgren also turned in some memorable performances as the main villain to other action stars, most notably in UNIVERSAL SOLDIER opposite Jean Claude Van Damme, directed by Roland Emmerich & “JOHNNY MNEMONIC opposite Keanu Reeves. Dolph made the move behind the camera to become a director six years ago. Since then, Dolph has directed five feature films. His production company Thor Pictures is currently developing several projects, which he will produce, star & direct. His two latest projects are a feature he co-wrote & directed, COMMAND PERFORMANCE produced by Avi Lerner & Nu Image Films – & ICARUS, a neo-noir thriller, shot in Vancouver, BC. In 2009 Dolph co-starred with fellow action star Jean-Claude Van Damme in UNIVERSAL SOLDIER REGENERATION, a sequel to the film that paired the two European actors back in the 90’s. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes' Movie Beat for other great interviews, cast & crew listings, events, premieres & more at rexsikes.com
Happy Black History Month: Is BHM Still Relevant to America? The Tim Black At Night Show 2/1/16 - Call in 323-870-4064 Tim Black At Night Show airs everyday 9P Est.Tune In! http://www.TimBlackTV.com
This is Black history month. Who has made the biggest impact for African Americas? Will President O'bama be our first and last Black President? give a call let us know your toughts. We can be reached @ 347-843-4738. Will Donald Trump be our next president? Can Hillary Clinton become the first women president? We will discuss these and other topics on tonights show.
Tomortow, in recognition of Black History Month, we are going to celebrate the legacies and fortitude of black people in this country. We'll have an open and honest discussion, and we welcome you to join us.
Call us at (646) 668-2620, or direct connect/live chat at
News and Sports 7-7:30pm, and then, we engage.
Bring a friend, we'll be waiting.
347-989-8767 Saturday 2.6.16 1pm PT 4 ET
Tune into Blackistand Radio as we highlight some of the MANY Black pioneers of medicine, technology, business, education etc.
Of course we will also give background history of Carter G Woodson, creator of Black history week which evolved into what we know now as Black history month.
We will also go over the Black Panther 10 Point Program, the RBG Code of Conduct, & the NOI what the Muslims want.
You are welcome to add-on and Build via phone 347-989-8767 or chatroom.
Join 'Bissing Page Of History' today, Sat., Feb. 27, 2016 at 1 PM EST, as we continue our Black History Month series Part II. We will critic the development and enforcement of capitalism. Join us by dialing in at (818) 337-0016, or go online.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Feb., 16th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and listen to the podcasts.
1) Justice Scalia’s Death and the fight to block a successor. 2) "The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution" premieres tonight. We share an interview Roland Martin did with Director Stanley Nelson. 3) Update on the death of Vanity aka Denise Matthews. 4) Michael Imhotep shares his article dealing with the History of African American History Month, "Black History Month Was Never Designed To Be The Only Month We Study Our History".
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Saturday, February 20th, 2016 at Nandi's Knowledge Cafe, 2pm-6pm, Screening & Discussion of the film "Out of Darkness". Hosted by Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network and host of "The Michael Imhotep Show" and Bro. Toby Tansil at Nandi's Knowledge Cafe, 12511 Woodward Ave., Highland Park, MI. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com for more info and https://www.facebook.com/events/910080699105512/.
Watch the trailer for "Out of Darkness" here: https://youtu.be/VA5bkphg3MY
Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and get 20% OFF your order of $100 or more.
Join 'Missing Pages of History' today, Sat., February 13, 2016 for our 'Black History Month' series. We will discuss the history of the 'Seven Black Presidents Before President Obama' & 'The Relationship Between Slavery and the Development of Capitalism.' Join us by dialing in at 1 PM EST. You can call in to listen the program at (818) 337-0016 or join us online.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Feb., 17th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network".
1) Former Chief Deputy of the U.S. Marshalls and a former DEA Agent discussed how the War on Drugs is targeting African Americans, the relationship between law enforcement and prosecutors, police body cameras and recording police misconduct. He called the War on Drugs one of the most racists policies since Slavery. 2) We shared an interview that Vanity aka Denise Matthews did back in 1986 with Arsenio. 3) February is African American History Month but most people know very little about the monthly Cultural and Historical Celebration. We shared an article that Michael Imhtoep wrote “Black History Month Was Never Designed to Be The Only Month We Study Our History” and also a presentation that Michael Imhotep did on Feb. 7th, 2016 dealing with the same subject.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Saturday, February 20th, 2016 at Nandi's Knowledge Cafe, 2pm-6pm, Screening & Discussion of the film "Out of Darkness". Hosted by Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network. Nandi's Knowledge Cafe, 12511 Woodward Ave., Highland Park, MI. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com for more information and https://www.facebook.com/events/910080699105512/.
Watch the trailer for "Out of Darkness" here: https://youtu.be/VA5bkphg3MY
Happy Wedensday gorgeous ones! Welcome to a special edition of 'Black History Month, Topics Of Opression.' Tonight, we have a special show that we'd like for you, the listener to call in and voice your opinon on. What does it really mean to be Black in America?... Please join Authoress Carolyn B, Terence J, Djb-1 (aka) Billy Ballard, and Claweezy Jackson as we dissus this very controversial subject. The issues that will be covered within this (3) hour show, is as followed; Problems within our Black communities, Black on Black crimes, Police brutality, Single parenting, Race, White on Black crimes, Black on White crimes, Lack of opportunities for blacks in this country, Welfare and its crutches, Lack of safety in neighborhoods, Higher incarceration of black men, and much more. This will definitely be one segment you'll love to be a part of. Remember, Our voices--- if loud enough can change us, and the way we are treated in a land that should be free for all... "America".. Join us! Presented by Diversity Of The Minds Radio Network.
Thanks for your continued support!
Join Host Live Chats
- Midrats (11 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (11 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (8 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (7 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (6 chatters)
- latinaafrican (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (4 chatters)
- Great Tribulation Ministries (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Reigners Radio (2 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- the turn UP (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Isshinryu Today (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Team Liberty Radio (0 chatters)